RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-05, 09:29 PM   #31
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

thats retarded...if yall know he admires biggie like none other n he acknowledges he does it cuz its like a tribute....to biggie....n i bet he would still merk any of us... so we is in no place to be hate'n

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-15-05, 09:31 PM   #32
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

^HELLO...did you read my post...he bit shit from more then biggie...snoop,nas,pac etc...

now what?
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-15-05, 09:36 PM   #33
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 3AD2 593D

yuperudy ^^^^^^^^^^

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-05, 09:39 PM   #34
Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^HELLO...did you read my post...he bit shit from more then biggie...snoop,nas,pac etc...

now what?

annnnd? lol he would still merk you into next week....and no i didn't read your post

Free Time...

Old 05-15-05, 09:55 PM   #35
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
annnnd? lol he would still merk you into next week....and no i didn't read your post

and?...i never said he couldnt beat me...all i said was he bit

whats your explanation for him biting the rest of the artists?
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-15-05, 10:00 PM   #36
Os1ris
[ a.k.a Os ]

Text Record: 2-0
IP: F519 0F67

^Well if there were as many haters on everyone else in hip hop than just Jay-Z...and people took the time to check everyones lines ..you will probably find your favorite mc bit someone's line somewhere in hip hop....Its all about haters and the jealousy that brings their dull lives to actually check every line jay-z "bit" so really by all means it doesn't matter ....and if it did it would actually be a topic in the actual hip hop world rather than a meaningless website...
Old 05-15-05, 10:01 PM   #37
Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
and?...i never said he couldnt beat me...all i said was he bit

whats your explanation for him biting the rest of the artists?

cuz he wants to....? lol i like his music...so i guess i like a biter ...o well

Free Time...

Old 05-15-05, 10:11 PM   #38
The Smiley Guy
New to RV

IP: 93FF 7DA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
ROFL, check it...

IMO, it's not "biting" to me. It's not like he was trying ti hide it and thought noone was ever gunna find out y'know? It's pretty obvious that he takes some of his shit from people before him, but thats like quoting other peoples lyrics in your sig. And he's still one of the best with his own shit so it's not like he was "biting" to bump himself.

pz.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I make music son.
Old 05-15-05, 11:03 PM   #40
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: 892E 81E1

"Reverse psychology got em scared to say when shit is whack
Out of fear of being called a hater, imagine that!" -Talib Kweli

Yall are defendin him like hes your man or some shit..."he just hit me cuz he love me yall dont know him"...I seriously cant believe theres people so on his dick that they are this in denial about shit. First of all yall quote that im just biggin up my brother line like it means something.

Let me let you in on a little secret...that line is off the black album...and he said that after all these biting allegations came out to try to cover his ass. If he was really "biggin up his brother" he would have credited him in the liner notes every single time he bit off of him...and even if he did that it would still reek of bullshit to me...

And even if you give him all the biggie lines and say whatever he was "biggin up his brother" you still got all the lines he bit off snoop dog, big l and everyone else. Big L has blasted biters several times in his lyrics and made it clear that he wasnt looking to be "bigged up" by someone else biting his lyrics. Im pretty sure if Big L was still alive he wouldve bitch slapped Jay Z several times by now.

Then youve got this shit:
BIGGIE
"i ****ed this girl, ate a ham sandwich and managed/
to damage like jeru, hey you, let's ****, i like boners"

JAY-Z
"i ****ed this *****, ate a spam manwich and managed/
to dama-ja like nero, hey you, let's ****, i like cock"

see how jay-z totally fucked up the second line...damage like jeru makes sense because theres a rapper named jeru tha damaga...dama-ja like nero doesnt make any sense at all...jay-z is biting shit and he doesnt even know what it means...

bottom line is that if this was anyone else this wouldnt even be an issue...if I came on here and just started spitting all pacs lines and when i got caught i was just like "nah i was just trying to get pacs lines out there" yall would be like "no you were biting" and id be banned...nobodys saying that jay z is not a good rapper...were just saying hes a biter and there is irrefutable evidence that he is...im sorry but his halfass attempt at explaining it after he had already been caught doesnt do it for me...

im not trying to start shit but if you look at everything i just said and youre still trying to cover for him you are on his nuts...he can still be your favorite rapper...hell i listen to him all the time...but you have to admit he has bitten a good bit of shit...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-05, 11:15 PM   #42
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: CDAA 2D0A

i agree hes biten alot but you cant knock his talent cause half these kids on rv sayin he wack an them tha same kids who cant even flow or write a song cmon now......

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 12:22 AM   #43
The Smiley Guy
New to RV

IP: A560 9EC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
"Reverse psychology got em scared to say when shit is whack
Out of fear of being called a hater, imagine that!" -Talib Kweli

Yall are defendin him like hes your man or some shit..."he just hit me cuz he love me yall dont know him"...I seriously cant believe theres people so on his dick that they are this in denial about shit. First of all yall quote that im just biggin up my brother line like it means something.

Let me let you in on a little secret...that line is off the black album...and he said that after all these biting allegations came out to try to cover his ass. If he was really "biggin up his brother" he would have credited him in the liner notes every single time he bit off of him...and even if he did that it would still reek of bullshit to me...

And even if you give him all the biggie lines and say whatever he was "biggin up his brother" you still got all the lines he bit off snoop dog, big l and everyone else. Big L has blasted biters several times in his lyrics and made it clear that he wasnt looking to be "bigged up" by someone else biting his lyrics. Im pretty sure if Big L was still alive he wouldve bitch slapped Jay Z several times by now.

Then youve got this shit:
BIGGIE
"i ****ed this girl, ate a ham sandwich and managed/
to damage like jeru, hey you, let's ****, i like boners"

JAY-Z
"i ****ed this *****, ate a spam manwich and managed/
to dama-ja like nero, hey you, let's ****, i like cock"

see how jay-z totally fucked up the second line...damage like jeru makes sense because theres a rapper named jeru tha damaga...dama-ja like nero doesnt make any sense at all...jay-z is biting shit and he doesnt even know what it means...

bottom line is that if this was anyone else this wouldnt even be an issue...if I came on here and just started spitting all pacs lines and when i got caught i was just like "nah i was just trying to get pacs lines out there" yall would be like "no you were biting" and id be banned...nobodys saying that jay z is not a good rapper...were just saying hes a biter and there is irrefutable evidence that he is...im sorry but his halfass attempt at explaining it after he had already been caught doesnt do it for me...

im not trying to start shit but if you look at everything i just said and youre still trying to cover for him you are on his nuts...he can still be your favorite rapper...hell i listen to him all the time...but you have to admit he has bitten a good bit of shit...

First of all, I don't give a fuck about that line off the black album. I wasn't the one saying it so don't try that on me.

But check it, you biting something on a website with a few thousand people using Pac lines is 310598715075 times different than a rapper who has sold over 10 million albums and using lines from other people who sell just as much. I really don't see how you can hate on him for shit like that, cuz he has more skill than anyone he's ever "bitten" IMO.It's not like he thought nobody was gunna notice and shit with how many people listen to the music.

Now I don't have a problem admitting what he's done, but I refuse to call it biting. I would be willing to bet ANY artist out there has "bitten" something by these standards. Maybe not to the scale of Jigga but it's the same thing.

I have gone blank.

*continues this argument tomorrow*

I make music son.
Old 05-16-05, 03:00 AM   #44
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Fuck if he loves the dudes he bites off so much, why not just do a tribute track to em or something. Shit doesnt make sense if you ask me.

He says hes payin respect, but what about nas, snoop etc... Theyre all alive and well, how could taking one of their lines and changing a few words be paying respect to them? Anf if, say, Jay-Z and Nas had a battle, nas could own him with it.

Shit he even bit offa Slick Rick.
Old 05-16-05, 04:43 AM   #45
[Jimmy Pocketz]
..Midwests Finest..

IP: A560 9EC5

exactly my ni99a fukk a bitin a$$ bytch we keepz it reel

*nuff sed*

.:6 Feet:.

28 Ko'z~2 D'q''s~

.:Topicalz/Poetry:.
Vs.Limited Edition

Vs Kein Witz

25 2 Life
Send a message via AIM to [Jimmy Pocketz] Send a message via Yahoo to [Jimmy Pocketz]   Reply With Quote