RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-04, 07:02 PM   #31
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: C2DF 7A85

Oi, this AI vs DA RIP battle is happening. Geuce is gonna sort it. Dont think we backing out of nothing. We just had problems with a certain co-leader running his mouth making people look bad!

Its all good now!

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 07:19 PM   #32
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Are we??

I dont think so, but hey! maybe your right.

but yh, we were sposed to battle y'all ages ago, we nearly had a roster ready, then Deadly half left. So yeh, we should battle sometime, would be good.

the only respectable guys in council are vinci and In deph, Fi Del the rest i eather forgot to mention or there hoes..like ditilled thinsk hes good puts down an audio i laughed so hard lmao..hhaa and
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 07:24 PM   #33
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Your a faggot.

The amount of times I own you man, its unbelievable, I should be in RV awrdz.

The Fact is, I merked the holy wackness outta you. You have said you were gonna drop audio for ages, and once again, YES THE AUDIO WAS WACK, diot, you try rappin with a croaky voicebox and a cold, in fact just try Rappin cos you aint shit at it now, Faggot.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 07:28 PM   #34
Parallel

Quote:
Your a faggot.

The amount of times I own you man, its unbelievable, I should be in RV awrdz.

The Fact is, I merked the holy wackness outta you. You have said you were gonna drop audio for ages, and once again, YES THE AUDIO WAS WACK, diot, you try rappin with a croaky voicebox and a cold, in fact just try Rappin cos you aint shit at it now, Faggot.

i already did try rapping months ago and i seem to beat lots of guys...and lots or good its just that i am a audio type i said i would drop then cuz i never have time its called i ahve life i just seem have to got a computer and i go on cuz i like beefing with a fag named distilled witch that loves to call me a faggot when he should look in the mirror and lsiten to his audios cuz cereal i laughed so damn hard that was the funnyest thing ive ever heard in my life...and trust me theres soem funny shit out there but nothing wacker then your audio dissing me that was so wack/funny
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 07:34 PM   #35
.Wicked One.
League & Tournement Name

IP: 28AD 5545

*Shakes Head*......For now on Just dont call us out unless you kids gonna battle us...........peace.....
Old 11-23-04, 07:39 PM   #36
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: C2DF 7A85

what the fuck you talking about wicked one?

we are gonna battle you

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 07:40 PM   #37
Parallel

yea wicked faggot......jk homie...but we will battle you
Old 11-23-04, 07:41 PM   #38
.Wicked One.
League & Tournement Name

IP: 28AD 5545

Oh aight then..........okay....peace.....
Old 11-23-04, 08:28 PM   #39
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 52FB 3AA1

good luck to yall...Da Rip i mean...heh...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 08:40 PM   #40
Parallel

yea but im gonna try my best this time if im doing topical ill try hard to...i hope im topical verse like lady fiya or soemone like that...i wanna get a elevated win...
Old 11-23-04, 09:32 PM   #41
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two By Four
i already did try rapping months ago and i seem to beat lots of guys...and lots or good its just that i am a audio type i said i would drop then cuz i never have time its called i ahve life i just seem have to got a computer and i go on cuz i like beefing with a fag named distilled witch that loves to call me a faggot when he should look in the mirror and lsiten to his audios cuz cereal i laughed so damn hard that was the funnyest thing ive ever heard in my life...and trust me theres soem funny shit out there but nothing wacker then your audio dissing me that was so wack/funny

You have a life??? No you don't, your on here more than me, I come on after I get in from college before I go out, and when I get back in. Witch??? and even more, witch that?? your a complete idiot. Let me get this straight aswell, you want me to look in the mirror, and listen to my audio's?? how would that get anyone anywhere. Cuz cereal you laughed, MORON. In case This didnt get through to you the first 20 times I told you i'll say it again:

I know my audio was wack, I had a sore throat and a cold, so my voice was fucked, you on the other hand are just plain wack, and it still got better Feedback than anything you'v ever dropped, or ever will drop.

Wack / Funny. Those 2 words describe you perfectly, Your just plain wack, and its funny as fuck seeing you try to Rap.

Get on audio bitch, let me laugh, Let's battle so you can quit the shit talkin.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 09:48 PM   #42
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: F5E3 549A

damn lol...this reminds me of a wwf battle....whos gonna win...well whos gonna win in audio!Lets Get Ready To Rumble!....anyway lol jokin but why dont you two try atleas ONE battle of each type of battle....text,tipical,audio...i dont know lol just suggestions
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 10:48 PM   #43
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3240 794D

.......... lets rip these clowns..........

* no pun intended*

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 10:52 PM   #44
Parallel

Quote:
You have a life??? No you don't, your on here more than me, I come on after I get in from college before I go out, and when I get back in. Witch??? and even more, witch that?? your a complete idiot. Let me get this straight aswell, you want me to look in the mirror, and listen to my audio's?? how would that get anyone anywhere. Cuz cereal you laughed, MORON. In case This didnt get through to you the first 20 times I told you i'll say it again:

I know my audio was wack, I had a sore throat and a cold, so my voice was fucked, you on the other hand are just plain wack, and it still got better Feedback than anything you'v ever dropped, or ever will drop.

Wack / Funny. Those 2 words describe you perfectly, Your just plain wack, and its funny as fuck seeing you try to Rap.

Get on audio bitch, let me laugh, Let's battle so you can quit the shit talkin.

it says im online cuz i leave my computer on..im on after school, the weekends, and thats it...and soem days i leave the computer on...and serious your a queer and thats weerd so leave me alone goof cheecks robertson..
Old 11-24-04, 12:03 AM   #45
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 0207 D08B

SONS OF HOES!! BITCHES PUSSIES......

i'LL SAY IT YALL AINT READY.......

I COULD TAKE YA CREW OUT MYSELF....ONLY WORTHY ONE FOR A CREW BATTLE
IS G DEUCE...