RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-09, 09:20 AM   #31
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I could take you to a few cities where you would walk in with 50 of whatever currency and leave with no money, no wallet, no phone and if they feel like it.. no shoes.
Old 04-08-09, 10:00 AM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D819 80D9

statistically per capita sydney in australia has a higher crime rate than new york city.. ived lived in all sorts of suburbs there where tourists are advised heavily not to venture into. bikey gangs here are fucking rediculously running shit you'd have to live here to know what i mean.. drive by's every night, clubhouse bombings, organised wog and arab crime rings are totally fucken hard out on the drug scene, we have race riots and tension constantly between the middle east and asian gangs and all mannor of islander gangs.. and for those of you who havnt lived around islanders.......im not gonna bullshit you... those cats are gigantic, their average sizes would be considered by most of you tall and bulky.. and this is not even mentioning the aussie gangs which are getting real hectic, the tsutanese african gangs who are slowly on the rise, fuckloads of aborigionals who mostly all think their gangsta cunts, the skitso neo nazis gangs rocking swaztickas in the open and general crazy fucks that live around...

my country is the product of basically letting in people of every race in the world and lots of them... especially races that just dont intergrate whatsoever... and letting them loose in the badlands...

dont bullshit yourself into thinking that australia is some sort of safe haven.. come here and ill take you round the scene and well count how many times your fearful of losing your life cunt......

Old 04-08-09, 12:24 PM   #33
King Solo
Skadoosh!

dude, don't get bent out of shape

I never said anything about Australia being some sort of safe haven... its not a safe haven, not even close to it. I was simply pointing out to you that I could take you to a number of places where you wouldn't roll into and be fine

the neighborhood I grew up in for example... that's basically run by drug dealers and also home to a family with connections to the yardies... and basically, most of the younger dudes aren't badasses or anything, but they all hang together and they will pretty much beat the shit out of anyone who comes up there who isn't from there

that's just one example, there are more.

so yeah, I didn't mean to make you think I was saying australia is a pussy area... just pointing out there are some places all over the world that you just don't go to because the people there don't like outsiders and they will fuck you up on a wimb
Old 04-08-09, 12:30 PM   #34
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

thats what im sayin... ived lived in areas a lot worse than where you grew up so dont front on me...
Old 04-08-09, 12:31 PM   #35
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
thats what im sayin... ived lived in areas a lot worse than where you grew up so dont front on me...

lmao, its what i'm saying to

i'm not trying to front at all, the place I grew up is tame compared to a fucking shit load of places in the world. i consider myself lucky.
Old 04-08-09, 01:19 PM   #36
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C019 9845

just me? or does Austrila sound like a big ol' trailer park?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-08-09, 01:36 PM   #37
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 9277 6C72

nick wherabouts are you from?
Old 04-08-09, 02:10 PM   #38
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
nick wherabouts are you from?

i'm from just outside of birmingham
Old 04-08-09, 02:15 PM   #39
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
U S fucking A (: We're in hell, you should join us.

Don't come to America.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-08-09, 04:41 PM   #40
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2CE6 7D96

Quote:
my country is the product of basically letting in people of every race in the world and lots of them... especially races that just dont intergrate whatsoever... and letting them loose in the badlands...

dont bullshit yourself into thinking that australia is some sort of safe haven.. come here and ill take you round the scene and well count how many times your fearful of losing your life cunt......

LOL yo I don't recall anybody saying anything about Australia, so no need to defend your country, or prove to us that it's hard. Every country has it's rough points, some worse than others, but you can find one anywhere you go, we know that.

I think you underestimate the difficulty of the task as a whole. Colombia is poor as shit, it's not some place somebody would aspire to move to. You want to move there so you'll have better access to drugs? Colombia has some of the highest poverty rates in all of Latin America, it ain't pretty. Also look at your skin color, you're white. The majority of people in impoverished countries associate white people with wealth, fair or not, so you'll immediately have a target on your back the second you step off the boat, and that target is only going to get bigger, and become more of a liability if you're trying to make a fortune in crime.

Want to change countries? Go for it. Want to sell drugs? Go for it. I think if you're REALLY serious about this though you've got to sit back and think it through a bit more, otherwise you'll be disappointed.

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 09:33 PM   #41
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
LOL yo I don't recall anybody saying anything about Australia, so no need to defend your country, or prove to us that it's hard. Every country has it's rough points, some worse than others, but you can find one anywhere you go, we know that.

I think you underestimate the difficulty of the task as a whole. Colombia is poor as shit, it's not some place somebody would aspire to move to. You want to move there so you'll have better access to drugs? Colombia has some of the highest poverty rates in all of Latin America, it ain't pretty. Also look at your skin color, you're white. The majority of people in impoverished countries associate white people with wealth, fair or not, so you'll immediately have a target on your back the second you step off the boat, and that target is only going to get bigger, and become more of a liability if you're trying to make a fortune in crime.

Want to change countries? Go for it. Want to sell drugs? Go for it. I think if you're REALLY serious about this though you've got to sit back and think it through a bit more, otherwise you'll be disappointed.

fuck you play way too many video games.......or watch too many movies or SOMETHING dude.

dont worry man.. i am basically a mixture of tony montana and rambo and bruce lee and every time i die i just find myself standing outside a hospitol.. so ill be fine.
Old 04-08-09, 09:35 PM   #42
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Don't come to America.

not interested whatsoever...

no offence.
Old 04-08-09, 09:51 PM   #43
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I thought about trying jamacia or india or south africa too.. i mean these places are so far from western influence i think living in them would give me a compleatly new lease on life... ive done australia for so long i want a compleatly 180 change of scenery just to mess with shit a little. lose the totally schedualed 24/7 lifestyle i live cause im too caught up in things.. itd be cool to head over with a bit of cash, discover the inner workings of the country and not just be a tourist.. learn the language fluently..

life changing shit.. this is the name of the game.
Old 04-08-09, 09:59 PM   #44
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C019 9845

Quote:
I thought about trying jamacia or india or south africa too.. i mean these places are so far from western influence i think living in them would give me a compleatly new lease on life... ive done australia for so long i want a compleatly 180 change of scenery just to mess with shit a little. lose the totally schedualed 24/7 lifestyle i live cause im too caught up in things.. itd be cool to head over with a bit of cash, discover the inner workings of the country and not just be a tourist.. learn the language fluently..

life changing shit.. this is the name of the game.

rofl

i vote Jamacia, so that way i can hear your stories of how you got robbed by the police officer with the AK-47

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-08-09, 10:05 PM   #45
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl

i vote Jamacia, so that way i can hear your stories of how you got robbed by the police officer with the AK-47

you would get robbed..

not me..