RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-06, 02:31 PM   #31
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9133 0431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
about you going through too much, the way i was raised is everytime i complained about something say..."omg i hate my hair" or some bullshit, my mom would be like "thank god you have hair and didnt lose it all bc u have cancer" and make me feel like im just being a whiny little bitch cuz no matter how bad ur problems are, there's someone out there that has it wayyyy worse...

yea i feel ya but i dont complain im just sayin why give a fuck when people see it as a weakness know what i mean.....if u dont give a fuck then people say its immature....and when i do give a fuck people try walkin all over me
im fucked either way
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 02:34 PM   #32
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
^^parents have kids just to make them feel more important dude. make em feel like they're important to somebody and have a purpose in life, to fulfill themself. when you start growing up and away from their dependance you start chipping away at that fulfillment fantasy they had.

look at how much advice your parents give you...then think of how much of that is in YOUR best interest, vs. how much of that is in THEIR best interest. You know what I mean, "don't worry bout what YOU want to do for your self... you should go to this college or that college and become this so your parents can brag to their friends that you're a doctor/lawyer/etc etc etc".

I'm not sayin your parents are bad people. I'm jsut accepting reality.

makes things a lot easier that way.

im not sayin i hate my parents..i actually love them i just get annoyed from shit they might say or take shit as....but yea i understand my parents care and i care for them but we bump heads alot...but i still never said i hate them
and i dont rely on my parents but i think bout them sometimes..but yea i dont ever ask anything from my parents unless i have to
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 02:36 PM   #33
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Dude, you're 16 years old. You're not a grown man.

dude im 17 in june...less than a month actually...im 1 year away from an adult...how am i not PRACTICALY an adult...notice i used the word PRACTICALLY sayin im not an adult yet but im near being one
Old 05-31-06, 02:39 PM   #34
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3C7F 4C85

you gotta find a balance, shit that affects the way ur life is gonna end up in the long run, care about, little shit, fuck it it doesnt matter. like care about ur grades and shit cuz all of that determines ur job and stuff like that, DON'T care about getting that blunt in during lunch break....and stuff ..yea

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 02:42 PM   #35
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
Lol at you. I didn't "stir shit up." I said how I feel and that "not giving a fuck" IS immature. You began to act as a child. So I began to act as a dick.

lmfao thats what michael jackson started doin to children too
Old 05-31-06, 02:47 PM   #36
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
lmfao thats what michael jackson started doin to children too

comments like that prove your ass is an immature kid

tell me...was that amusing to you, to me that was played and dumb

BTW you aint an adult, the gap between 16 and 18 can be huge in terms of shit you realise and go through between the two ages
Old 05-31-06, 02:49 PM   #37
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
you gotta find a balance, shit that affects the way ur life is gonna end up in the long run, care about, little shit, fuck it it doesnt matter. like care about ur grades and shit cuz all of that determines ur job and stuff like that, DON'T care about getting that blunt in during lunch break....and stuff ..yea

yea i see what u sayin...they can be important..depends on what u gon be when u move out ur parent's house
Old 05-31-06, 02:50 PM   #38
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

lmao @ how you deliberately tried to avoid answering my reply smh
Old 05-31-06, 02:51 PM   #39
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Manner
comments like that prove your ass is an immature kid

tell me...was that amusing to you, to me that was played and dumb

BTW you aint an adult, the gap between 16 and 18 can be huge in terms of shit you realise and go through between the two ages

im 17 in less than a month...the gap between ONE YEAR and a few weeks is a SMALL gap...a year goes by fast..if u maybe look at my birthday or read a few posts before u reply the same shit somebody else said maybe u would know that...and i dont give a fuck what u think..it was amusin to me..all that matters
Old 05-31-06, 03:01 PM   #40
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
sorry to tell you bro...But, that attitude is immature. Things have to be done. You have responsibilities. Now, you can go through life thinking you have nothing and no one to worry about but yourself, but you'd be dead wrong.

As you sit here and type on the i-net, I assume you enjoy it, right? Well, imagine if the many people who made that possible didn't "give a fuck".

Come on now...You're just going through phases we all go through.

Man up.

Yep...u sure did make sense in that post that was ignored.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 03:19 PM   #41
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
yea i feel ya but i dont complain im just sayin why give a fuck when people see it as a weakness know what i mean.....if u dont give a fuck then people say its immature....and when i do give a fuck people try walkin all over me
im fucked either way

You don't really make any sense. "Well, if I don't give a fuck I'm immature. . If I do give a fuck I'm a bitch." GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT?! I don't even think you know what the fuck you're talking about.
Old 05-31-06, 03:21 PM   #42
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
dude im 17 in june...less than a month actually...im 1 year away from an adult...how am i not PRACTICALY an adult...notice i used the word PRACTICALLY sayin im not an adult yet but im near being one

Your age doesn't make you a man. Your age makes you a legal adult according to the United States, but in your last post you said you were almost a grown man. At the pace you're going you'll be considered a man when hit the big 3-0 or some shit. I'm 17 and last year I wasn't making myself look like as big of a retard as you keep doing.
Old 05-31-06, 06:08 PM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

Quote:
im not sayin i hate my parents..i actually love them i just get annoyed from shit they might say or take shit as....but yea i understand my parents care and i care for them but we bump heads alot...but i still never said i hate them
and i dont rely on my parents but i think bout them sometimes..but yea i dont ever ask anything from my parents unless i have to

woah woah, pump your brakes champ lol, nobody's saying you hate your parents.

that's your concious talking to you after the bullshit got stripped away.

its just a phaze.

just a phaze.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 06:51 PM   #44
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Your age doesn't make you a man. Your age makes you a legal adult according to the United States, but in your last post you said you were almost a grown man. At the pace you're going you'll be considered a man when hit the big 3-0 or some shit. I'm 17 and last year I wasn't making myself look like as big of a retard as you keep doing.

no u wasnt retarded when u was 17...u was nobody just a lil fuckin bitch without a dick...below the level of a retard..atleast retards dont make fucked judgments on people they dont even fuckin know...and if u aint retarded but still stupid then ur completely fucked oh and my age dont make me a man my dick does which is sumthin u dont have
Old 05-31-06, 06:53 PM   #45
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Yep...u sure did make sense in that post that was ignored.

just cuz i didnt reply to it dont mean i ignored it..stop bein so ignorant