RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-05, 07:56 PM   #31
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

And you are?

That accent sucks real bad your flow is pretty weak and your lyrics can't be heard because of that accent I mean you got nice lyrics its just that the accent takes away from it so it doesn't chamge the fact your NOT nice

And ColdSteel hes a biter Trigga Town don't fuck with niggaz like that

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 07:56 PM   #32
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: D4C2 ACDC

ayo..........tony greens songs suck...................dam man ur shyt horrible i kno i do0nt have any cuhz ma mic but w.e but ay!! j fives shyt is ahrd especially dat juicy 1 staii up 1

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 07:59 PM   #33
~Tony Green~

LMAO my shit horrible your text is horrible mafucker and like I said I aint even got cool edit I flow without even hearin the beat and if you talkin bout that Chief track mafucker I was the one on the 1st and 3rd verses and that Like U track me and Kool B tryinn to mix it so it flows exactly right cause the beat switches up alot of the shit on that page is unfinished shit

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 08:02 PM   #34
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E848 A322

my accent is my accent, im not about to fake and force a yank one just to please some little dicked wannabe e-thug with not alot of talent and an ego bigger than his dick.

my flow on my uploaded tracks isnt my best, my best shit is saved for my CD, and my best track video will be done by end of the year.... my mic presence and charisma shits all over yours, atleast mine actually exists, where as your presence is nowhere to be seen like this gangster life you supposedly live.... and i KNOW FOR A FACT, you dont know what it means to flow on beat, i bet u one of them thats like... pharoe monch rhymes off beat n shit, when infact he is on beat... please dude move along. you really do suck, and your ego is ridiculous
Old 09-13-05, 08:05 PM   #35
~Tony Green~

Right peeps tell me and pm me everyday to do collabs with them but how many peeps have posted that your were dope outside of your crew.....

And LMAO gangsta life aint gotta pretend I live what you see on your mama's big screen

Old 09-13-05, 08:07 PM   #36
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 054D 5C2F

Tony's audio is nice...See I can understand what he is saying..even without tha proper tools he still makes it happen with audio....An J-five is nice too,but hey if its beef its beef...Im down with Trigga Town...So what up!?!

I say let J an Tony handle their problems.....an fuck tha rest!

I aint got no beef..But Im ridin with TTI...
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 08:08 PM   #37
leady
Addicted

first of all kid, mad amounts of people like my music, second of all i constantly get props from shows etc, and my radio plays will be a million times higher than the number of s/click plays u get. man seriously you are not nice.

LMFAO @ you using internet stats n shit to back up your argument to somebody who has alot more than that happening offline... fucking moron
Old 09-13-05, 08:11 PM   #38
~Tony Green~

Right? and who offline knows this bullshit about your life zero peeps

Thats why half of RV hates you cause you always talkin bout your shows and radio plays fuck that shit leave it on the outside what matters on the net is your soundclick not your shows no one on RV respects you and the all laugh at you

Old 09-13-05, 08:17 PM   #39
leady
Addicted

LMFAO first of all, let RV hate me, not like im gonna meet any of them, if i do, ill probs be hookin up with acuity and mad dog if they still coming to oxford to see me perform on nov 26th.

secondly kid, it aint just no soundclick that matters, id rather hold weight offline than online, and i do.... im in the UK im rocking UK airwaves, and ask peeps from UK, my names getting around, atleast my audience is a real life audience, whats yours???? a bunch of kids looking at computer screens.

"Right? and who offline knows this bullshit about your life zero peeps"

who offline knows about it??? ok let me see.... if i was to count the amount of people in the clubs when im performing, that a capacity of 200-500 peeps, at over 20 diff performances ive done.

aswell as all the radio shows playing my music with an audience i wouldnt even wanna attempt to work out, and the DJs playing stuff in clubs.

yeah go figure man, you suck, end of story
Old 09-13-05, 08:22 PM   #40
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Right peeps tell me and pm me everyday to do collabs with them but how many peeps have posted that your were dope outside of your crew.....

Leady is dope beyond belief.
Old 09-13-05, 08:25 PM   #41
~Tony Green~

LMAO leady your ridiculious I'm out this aint fun any more....

Old 09-13-05, 08:27 PM   #42
leady
Addicted

because you know what im saying is truth and that you cant win this argument
Old 09-13-05, 08:30 PM   #43
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: F171 0F87

ayo leady send me the link to your soundclick i bet its betta then tony's cuhz his voice is horrible.....he dusnt even kno how 2 flow on da mic

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 08:33 PM   #44
~Tony Green~

You dumb bitch thats Chief not me you dumb as mafucker I hope you sign up for the crew battle so a Trigga Town boii can own you fast

Old 09-13-05, 08:36 PM   #45
leady
Addicted

tony i KNOW which one was you, now quit tryna use chief as an excuse fior being wack and accept that you suck aight.

and notorious, hope u like my UK accent lol jokes

http://www.ukhhf.co.uk/jamroom/bands/16/