RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-04, 10:07 PM   #31
Karl Merks
Doesn't Belong Here.

IP: 95FF 1D86

^ahahahahhahahaha. Gotta love Americans...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fat_american.jpg (55.2 KB, 30 views)
Old 07-27-04, 10:07 PM   #32
D-ICED
COLD

Audio Record: 0-0
Angry

IP: 5671 DBDD

colorado???!!!ohh shit thats even worse yall aint got no rappers either no wonder you racist you never saw a black person except on mtv.you is extra lame you bitch.country white boy from the woods you is supper lammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme
Old 07-27-04, 10:07 PM   #33
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 3737 CC4A

and how do i have no friends...cuz i make a point i have no friends...wowow

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-04, 10:08 PM   #34
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

IP: 0FBE A6ED

<------- I can't be racist......lol.....i'm mulatto.......but if i had to choose a side it would definately be black.........i ain't racist but that's just how i see it.......for tha blacks that are racist about tha whole rap scene...i think it's cuz it's kinda like the only thing blacks own so they want it to them self's........whites got all kinds of other shit.....so they just want this one thing for them and them only.....and earlier anxiety said that enimem was the best rapper ever........NO.....2PAC was and is the best rapper ever...R.I.P......1...
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-04, 10:09 PM   #35
Karl Merks
Doesn't Belong Here.

IP: 95FF 1D86

Apperntly Dre thought Em was black, before he met him. Although I've got to believe that's not true.
Old 07-27-04, 10:10 PM   #36
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: E671 DE1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba Ranks
but hes ur favorite rapper...maybe DMX got u listenin, but Em is ur favorite rapper...hes the reason u picked up a mic...cuz u was like "oh this guy can do it...than all caucasians can do it" so you started rappin when u seen him rhymin...then u start watchin all his shit on VH1, then u learn he can freestyle...so u say a white person is the best at rappin...wrong hoe...Eminem cant be the best, what classic has he dropped, what substance does he use in his music...none...hes only appealing because he is white and he can rap...Dre signed em cuz hes marketable, hes a fuckin nutcase that wants to kill his mother...thats why hes so appealing
Publicity = Sales...bitch, ur done...now shut the fuck and jerk off to Eminem fuckin Brittany Murphy...hoe.

Yes... He is my favorite rapper... We all have one... Who is yours... No... He is not the reason i picked up a mic... That was DMX yet again... I would say that i have more of an old eminem style mixed with DMX... More leaning to the old eminem style (just because of the multies though)... And why has this turned into a "is em the best" thread... Em dropped Stan... A classic... Rock Bottom... A classic... Still Dont Give a Fuck... A classic... Who cares though... This is about black people saying whites dont have a place in rap... lets keep it there...
Old 07-27-04, 10:16 PM   #37
D-ICED
COLD

Lightbulb

of courseit was x cuz he smokes crack like all you white boys do and em is nice but hes not from colorado either.rappers in colarado--------------0 lame ass mathafucka you wanna be in volved in a hood culture but you racist???!!hip-hop aint black or white its for those in the struggle and aint no struggle in colarado so go write a rock song bitch
Old 07-27-04, 10:16 PM   #38
PoLiFicK
..Intelligent Hoodlum..

Text Record: 21-6
IP: 9DA6 C725

^^ Shabba Made A Point With The Em Thing

Dre Signed Him Cuz He's White And Thatz What White ppl wanna See A White Person Rappin So they Gon buy His Cd And now look At Him....

Its Bout Bein Smart But Eminem Is Far From the Best He's Not In The Top 100 All-Time On My List Maybe 200 If that...
Old 07-27-04, 10:17 PM   #39
Pop Lotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.anxiety.:
Yes... He is my favorite rapper... We all have one... Who is yours... No... He is not the reason i picked up a mic... That was DMX yet again... I would say that i have more of an old eminem style mixed with DMX... More leaning to the old eminem style (just because of the multies though)... And why has this turned into a "is em the best" thread... Em dropped Stan... A classic... Rock Bottom... A classic... Still Dont Give a Fuck... A classic... Who cares though... This is about black people saying whites dont have a place in rap... lets keep it there...

see thats the reason...u dont have a style near DMX at all...u got a Eminem style...
I wasnt talkin about classic joints niether, i was talkin about albums...
Jay-Z (my favorite) has dropped 1 classic in reasonable doubt, and near classic in Blueprint...Eminem..none.
And the only dumb ass that said yall have no place in hip hop is that other gay nigga...im only here because i wanted to stop this, cuz the whole racist shit is annoyin...thats why i started tellin them to shut up in the first thread, cuz i knew where these would go.
case closed nukka

A
Old 07-27-04, 10:21 PM   #40
anxiety

some dont get my punches, so dont vote you fuckers...
Pull that shit again and imma toast you fuckers...
Roast you fuckers...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That was me and that is totally a DMX type style... Ok... My shit with Shabba is done... Caliph... What the fuck? Whites are the minority in colorado... Denver is predominetly black... (where i live) and not rich... so shut the fuck up...
Old 07-27-04, 10:24 PM   #41
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoLiFicK
^^ Shabba Made A Point With The Em Thing

Dre Signed Him Cuz He's White And Thatz What White ppl wanna See A White Person Rappin So they Gon buy His Cd And now look At Him....

Its Bout Bein Smart But Eminem Is Far From the Best He's Not In The Top 100 All-Time On My List Maybe 200 If that...

Ok... Thats cool... And i probably cant change your mind... But...

Feels like im walkin a tightrope without a circus net...
Poppin percaset... Im a nervous wreck i deserve respect...
But i work a sweat for this worthless check...
Im bout to burst this tech at somebody to reverse the set...

How is that 200 of all time?
Old 07-27-04, 10:26 PM   #42
Pop Lotty

ignore caliph...wut is he talkin about....
And polifick, sayin ems not top 100...thats kinda farfetch'd

A
Old 07-27-04, 10:30 PM   #43
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAF4 20CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by *The~Star*
I agree with this

your rascist bottom line..who was the fuckin assholet hat started that nigga thread?
Old 07-27-04, 10:30 PM   #44
D-ICED
COLD

Lightbulb

.. Caliph... What the fuck? Whites are the minority in colorado... Denver is predominetly black... (where i live) and not rich... so shut the fuck up...[/QUOTE]
2004 almanac page 345 colorado 82.2%white/3.8%black .pardon me lieing bitch for exposing you and your hick state.stop lieing bitch.
Old 07-27-04, 10:31 PM   #45
anxiety

He is mad because he said he is a better rapper than me... I challenged him... He said only a topical... So we did it... I have 1 vote he has none... He knows he lost so he is doing anything he can to get me DQ'ed before he is 1-3...