RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-06, 03:42 PM   #31
Paper View
Motivation=Money

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5BA2 D85A

has the cop ever heard off moving? i dont know just seems common sense to step aside...

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dolla
*tears up* You bastard you unlocked some of my deepest feelings with this OM. But on the real thats real. I was really feeling this OM cuz i can relate to it.

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 02-28-06, 03:44 PM   #32
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper View
has the cop ever heard off moving? i dont know just seems common sense to step aside...

Exactly...And, I found out that the policy in Alexandria, VA (where this occurred) is to fire only after you've tried all other means, INCLUDING MOVING OUT OF THE WAY.

The police was in the wrong. The call wasn't "Some crazy teens are threatening people and acting crazy." The call was, "Some teens ate and ran."

BIG FUCKING DEAL. That kid should be alive right now.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 03:53 PM   #33
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

why not just let the kids go and not call the cops, I work in a restaurant, they make a plate of something they weren't suppose to by mistake and throw it out, sometimes we get plates where the steak and ribs and WHOLE MEAL is completely untouched. Hardly anyone ever finishes their plate and throws away half eaten food. So big fucking deal, 2 meals go unpaid for, that's happening all day. Big woop.
Old 02-28-06, 08:07 PM   #34
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: EDE3 0451

im not at all discrediting the life of the young man, i'm just saying that if they would have paid for their food, nothing would have happened...when they look back and reflect im pretty sure they'll regret the decision

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 08:47 PM   #35
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: C808 E0E2

If we didn't have police, the world would be fucked.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 10:10 PM   #36
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Serbness is a dumbshit...if it was a wife being raped, in Q's case it'd be a husband. Sorry to tell ya bro, but the boy equivalent of a wife is not a boyfriend. BTW, doesn't shit like this happen all the time? Still tragic stuff, too many unnecessary shit happens for no reason. I bet everyone has just thought about the world about once a month when something happens and they just feel the entire weight of the world on their shoulders just because situations like this are just things brought about by stupidity and major things like lives could've been saved. Man, I bet that at least one person who would grow up to change the world with his genius, making something like time travel or some way to get rid of all pollution, but that person who would've grown up was killed in some stupid accident.
Old 02-28-06, 10:35 PM   #37
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BF52 4920

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Wtf? So people are saying they'd shoot the kids too? In that case if anyone looks at me wrong I'm killing them strait up. Because I "fear for my life". And I'll kill anyone who I believe owns a gun. I'll kill everyone who wears suspicious clothes. Because its them or me right? Oh wait, I forgot I'm supposed to protect people's lives.

god damn man...you really didn't think that statement out did you......you fool....it was blatant......can you read that word "blatant" that his life was put in danger by the jeep......god damn i thought this site was smarter then that
Old 02-28-06, 10:38 PM   #38
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: BF52 4920

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
why not just let the kids go and not call the cops, I work in a restaurant, they make a plate of something they weren't suppose to by mistake and throw it out, sometimes we get plates where the steak and ribs and WHOLE MEAL is completely untouched. Hardly anyone ever finishes their plate and throws away half eaten food. So big fucking deal, 2 meals go unpaid for, that's happening all day. Big woop.

i know this is off topic.....but hey..more then likely the people who didnt eat their food and threw it to you guys in the back did pay for that plate....them kids ate their food and did't pay for it.....

it wouldn't make any sense to order food, not eat it, not pay for it and at the same time throw it out not touching it at all
Old 03-01-06, 02:45 AM   #39
Paper View
Motivation=Money

IP: 9F19 BC2E

They got fuckin cameras at IHOP right? Identify the subject get them later and dont be a dumbass!

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:
*tears up* You bastard you unlocked some of my deepest feelings with this OM. But on the real thats real. I was really feeling this OM cuz i can relate to it.

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 03-01-06, 03:01 AM   #40
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

lmfao @ people saying he should have just stepped out of the way....yea right...

if a car is coming at you at a pretty high rate of speed ( which im not sure if they were flying or not, but for him to shoot, im sure they werent going 10 mph )....and its about to hit u...or atleast you think its about to hit you....and you have a gun in your hand...you wouldnt shoot?.....

ummm...i do believe i would....

im not saying the kids deserved to die for not paying for food...thats rediculous...but all im saying is if i was in the cops situation...and i thought i was gonna die...its kill or be killed....
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-06, 03:07 AM   #41
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

IP: A53C 929B

i doubt his gun was already out cuz like...why would it be? n if it wasnt out, he had enough time to pull it out (teehee), cock it back, aim n shoot...that seems like enough time to move a coupla feet....bastard was jus gun crazy

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-06, 03:19 AM   #42
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

like i said...i wasnt there....so i cant know the real story....

but all im saying is if a car was coming at me...and i had a gun...id shoot
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-06, 03:22 AM   #43
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

IP: A53C 929B

meh i guess....

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-06, 04:24 PM   #44
Paper View
Motivation=Money

IP: 4459 3A56

how would that help the driver would probably still have his foot on the pedal after he got hit and hit you still also why shoot when you might miss whatever your shooting at and why the fuck not shoot the tires instead?

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 03-01-06, 04:29 PM   #45
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

The Cop's lawyer was on TV today boasting how his client would "be cleared of all charges." Here's my problem. Even if the cop fired with justification, he killed someone who wasn't directly responsible for the danger he supposedly faced. He killed a kid in the back seat, not the driver. If I were that boy's parents, I'd sue him for all he's worth and then some in civil court. I plan to find his parents address and write them. I just think this is a terrible situation.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote