RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lethal Lyricist League > L.L.L. Office
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-04, 12:49 AM   #31
Kry-O-Gene-X
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8C87 A6B0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Center Sight
2 delivery jobs and a construction job.. a g/f of over 2 years, partying.. full time college.. recording.. regular beat production sessions with my cuz's b/f.. i have a life also.. see thing is.. im a real emcee and i can write your jawn in like a half hour have it recorded and ready to post within an hour.. but if u need a week, whatever,, not about to argue with you.. i can see this is gonna lead to a duck

In all due respect..SHUT THE FUCK UP...that is all..

noun

Study of Extremely Low Temperatures: (1)A branch of physics that studies the causes and effects of extremely low temperatures.(2)A very dope rapper that appeared on Http://www.Rapbattles.com is September 2003.He is known to be highly contagious.If touched, you might become "sonned".

Old 02-10-04, 01:13 AM   #32
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP: CFDC B306

Quote:
2 delivery jobs and a construction job.. a g/f of over 2 years, partying.. full time college.. recording.. regular beat production sessions with my cuz's b/f.. i have a life also.. see thing is.. im a real emcee and i can write your jawn in like a half hour have it recorded and ready to post within an hour.. but if u need a week, whatever,, not about to argue with you.. i can see this is gonna lead to a duck

Wow, that's amazing. I've worked for numerous construction companies. There is no part time construction worker. From my experience...the shortest work day for a construction worker(giving you the benefit of the doubt) is 7am-5pm for 5 days a week. A full time college student too? Wow...that's at LEAST 12 credit hours. Obviously, you have to do that on a night time schedule. That means 4-5 classes(Giving you the benefit of the doubt of only 12 hours. If you actually want to graduate in 4 years...it'll be more). So, that'll take up a lot of your time during the night...during all 5 days of the week. Let's again...give you the benefit of the doubt....and say one of your delivery jobs is for a newspaper. Hell, let's say it's only the Sunday morning paper you deliver! That's from 2am-6am every Sunday morning. Let's say your other delivery job is a weekend pizza delivery boy(again, benefit of the doubt). That's still at LEAST 5 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday.

That's not even including the fact that you've got to spend enough time with your girl to keep her interested/around(Sorry if you're having problems you poor thing you). Plus, let's not forget those beat production sessions. Unless your beats are utter garbage...that's gonna take a fair piece of your time. You record too? Great! That shouldn't take long if you're worth a damn. From the way you're lying in this post though, I doubt you are.

So, after all that...looking back. Even being given the benefit of the doubt...you'd have to be Superman strung out on crack while souped up on No Doze and Coffee to stay awake/live through that kinda schedule.

Aka...you lyin ass bitch, lmfao.

Old 02-10-04, 01:18 AM   #33
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller

Text Record: 3-0
IP: D1E0 9F41

^^^
Couldnt have said it better myself

But I just couldnt take the time to type that much

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Old 02-10-04, 09:49 AM   #34
Born To Kill
Veteran

Text Record: 114-85
IP: FF89 3C60

Why the fuck did I bother dishing out votes on 5 battles...

When my battle only received 2?

What's the fuckin point?

Old 02-10-04, 10:03 AM   #35
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.

IP: 9E53 07A2

sorry b2k..i voted on 3 but i shudda hit battles up w/ less votes.
I'll vote on less exclusive battles next wk pz
Old 02-10-04, 10:28 AM   #36
Lethargic
Middle Weight

I voted on almost every battle, but if I skipped yours, sorry bout that. I normally try to hit up every battle. Sometimes I miss one or two.

Old 02-10-04, 10:29 AM   #37
Lethargic
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapt Wit
^^^
Couldnt have said it better myself

But I just couldnt take the time to type that much

It took me like 5 mins to type that up. Anyone who talks to me on AIM(Including yourself) can vouch for my muy rapido typing abilities. I keep up a normal conversation...with all 20+ people I talk to, lol.

Old 02-10-04, 11:19 AM   #38
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller

Text Record: 3-0
IP: D1E0 9F41

^^^

Word.

And nobody bitch about he voting please.
Starting this week I will be checking the voting posts and will be enforcing the corresponding rules.

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Old 02-10-04, 12:20 PM   #39
Center Sight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: F596 9C85

ahahahaha look at all these dickriders... everysingle person to talk shit to me had better be prepared to back it up.. if theres one thing i hate its a dickrider.. first.. i work 3 days a week 7-12 construction.. so your novel of nothing just makes you look like a fucking stupid asshole.. sonned.. the guy i work for owns his own company and since i started with it young when i pass aprenticeship to be an electrician when i begin coming this fall, he's going to affiliate me into his company as a co-owner since i planned on starting my own business anyway.. i work another 3 days a week 17 hours on delivery on sunday teusday and friday.. which gives me all saturday, monday wednsay and thurs after 2, and friday nights for my girl.. AND i have a 4 class full time 12 credit schedule 5 days a week.. while holding down an apartment with my 2 boyz at the age of 19, so suck my dick Mr I know Center Sights life you fucking fagget.. if u want a piece just say it.. but dont ride another mans dick... ANNNNNNNNNNNYONE who wants to talk shit i'll rip you.. plain n simple.. i dont talk shit for fun.. i do it because im prepared ot back it up.. so that looks like 3 cats now that best have a mic.. holla

ill give you an E for effort you goofy fuck
lmao@ acting like he knows what hes talking about
grand-dawtered

Last edited by Center Sight : 02-10-04 at 12:29 PM.

Old 02-10-04, 12:22 PM   #40
Center Sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargic
It took me like 5 mins to type that up. Anyone who talks to me on AIM(Including yourself) can vouch for my muy rapido typing abilities. I keep up a normal conversation...with all 20+ people I talk to, lol.

yeah ya defenitely look like a fuckin net geek to me.. type much?

Old 02-10-04, 04:42 PM   #41
Feeble Minded

IP: EB45 9824

Quote:
in one i was winning 4-2 when Feeble Minded DQ'd me, and i called him a bitch which is why he wont sign me up.. and i was up 2-0 on the other cat, when in an hour following that vote count, i lost 5-2 immediately following the kid bitching.. battles take days to finish and the battle is over in an hour? from people who never vote or even come into the front lines.. with a few thousand posts lmao come on, you do the math.. everyone knows this site is dickridden. technically i should be 10-0.. but aside from my fake 'battle record.. i just peeped you.. and your garbage ass isnt even ATTEMPTING to be on my level.. you can stop talking to me now.. here i was thinkin u were supposed to be good or something cuz u have 500,000 posts... WACK

lmao at you thinking i care about, or remember you when neither is true. i dq newbies from battles daily, they ALL bitch, and i remember none of them the next week .. stop your baby crying. you don't have a job, you don't have a girlfried, you dont have a life .. if you had any of those you wouldnt be so into the net drama that you've shown in this thread. that is all. ur dismissed.

Last edited by Feeble Minded : 02-10-04 at 04:47 PM.

Old 02-10-04, 04:45 PM   #42
Center Sight

well if i suck, and i can rip you.. whats that make you??? go write some more lines that dont make sense.. simple ass.. lol@ getting dickridden on a talentless site and thinkin your good.. battle me on a neutral site ill whipe your face with my asshole you multi forcin no punch havin wack fuck.. or are you scared??? plenty of sites i can rip you at lmfao.. your 8-4... dawg in over 130 battles ive lost 8 times.. you're a joke

Old 02-10-04, 04:48 PM   #43
Feeble Minded

right

Old 02-10-04, 04:48 PM   #44
Feeble Minded

what, are you tired of being sonned here ? lmao ..
try RW if you'd like to battle me. im a newbie there.
the name over there is breezy, i have like 10 posts.
or if u dont know that one go to RnR, im new there too ..
my name over at RnR is synematic. if you choose not to go to either of those sites to challenge me, i will assume your just another pussy ...

Last edited by Feeble Minded : 02-10-04 at 04:52 PM.

Old 02-11-04, 02:58 AM   #45
Lethargic
Middle Weight

Quote:
ahahahaha look at all these dickriders... everysingle person to talk shit to me had better be prepared to back it up.. if theres one thing i hate its a dickrider.. first.. i work 3 days a week 7-12 construction.. so your novel of nothing just makes you look like a fucking stupid asshole.. sonned.. the guy i work for owns his own company and since i started with it young when i pass aprenticeship to be an electrician when i begin coming this fall, he's going to affiliate me into his company as a co-owner since i planned on starting my own business anyway.. i work another 3 days a week 17 hours on delivery on sunday teusday and friday.. which gives me all saturday, monday wednsay and thurs after 2, and friday nights for my girl.. AND i have a 4 class full time 12 credit schedule 5 days a week.. while holding down an apartment with my 2 boyz at the age of 19, so suck my dick Mr I know Center Sights life you fucking fagget.. if u want a piece just say it.. but dont ride another mans dick... ANNNNNNNNNNNYONE who wants to talk shit i'll rip you.. plain n simple.. i dont talk shit for fun.. i do it because im prepared ot back it up.. so that looks like 3 cats now that best have a mic.. holla

ill give you an E for effort you goofy fuck
lmao@ acting like he knows what hes talking about
grand-dawtered

This just made your story so much less believable....seriously, you are a retard.