RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Mystic Chaos vs. Barr
Barr 1 16.67%
Mystic Chaos 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-05, 12:32 AM   #31
Barr
New to RV

IP: 9BD8 BEAB

.................................................. .....

Old 09-19-05, 05:21 PM   #32
Barr
New to RV

IP: 3926 3520

site is fuckin bullshit.............

Old 09-19-05, 06:53 PM   #33
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 0825 899A

Voted For: Mystic Chaos

damn man Mystic came off with a good topical

Barr - your verse was too basic. dont like the structure of it at all. made it seem like a poem. it didnt flow very well because a lot of your lines were uneven. no imagery no nothing. you need to keep practicing so you can elevate more.

Mystic - good verse. very much flow was good. the ending was much better than Barr's. your vocab wasn't the greatest but it worked because i got what you were trying to say and u didnt fill it with words that most people dont even understand. good job.

Mystic wins

Old 09-19-05, 06:55 PM   #34
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: 28AD 5545

thanx uppin fo votes...................................

Old 09-19-05, 09:49 PM   #35
Untraceable
..Rv Sucks..

IP: CE10 8C0C

Voted For: Mystic Chaos

blah this is a close one....but you pulled it off

okay here is the breakdown

barr-
you had a good verse.......structure needed some work but i dont find it that nbig a deal in topicals....you had some aiight imagry in there but it coulda been stronger at points to get the ocuring moments across better.....you had very good flow and it was a good read....i like the story you portrayed....but i felt you lacked in emotion and some vocab....excessive vocab isnt needed but you coulda used a lil more......and as far as emotion you coulda made some parts more effective if you had more emotion in them....thats why you didnt get this battle.....topicals are mainly focused on emotion in my thoughts cuz it gives you that extra bit to like/relate to the story more

mystic-
okay you had pretty decent structure but i said its not a biggie to me in topicals....but yeah your flow was good as well......you had some good imagry in your verse but it lacked in some where it woulda helped.......you had very good vocab......not ttoo much but enough to help in the win.........you also had lots of emotion going around in your verse......which is a big in topicals...as i explained......i noticed a similie or two in there as well...so it added to your story.......at first i was a lil iffy about who would get the win cuz your story is a bit confusing and the ending is kinda odd.....but its effective in a way but i felt the ending coulds been better....it was abrupt and unexpected which is nice....but to me it didnt go too well with your story but ending or not you got the win for havin more aspects of emotion....vocab....and a smiilie in your verse......

you both did a good job......but mystic just pulled ahead with the win mainly cuz of emotion.....

best of luck to the both of you

Send a message via AIM to Untraceable Send a message via Yahoo to Untraceable  
Old 09-19-05, 09:53 PM   #36
Untraceable
..Rv Sucks..

ohh and advice.....topicals get slept on cuz ppl are lazy and dont read them.....and uhh dont up so much.....up it like 1-2 times a day tops......cuz its useless......just up it every now and then.....but yeh the only thing i hate bout doing topicals is they get slept on...so do yourself a fav and others one too.....go find other battles eithr tct or topical and go vote and tell them to rtf honestly and hope they do....

Old 09-19-05, 09:55 PM   #37
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

lol do that to much...ur right they do get slept on...but thanks fo rthe vote.....

Old 09-20-05, 08:16 PM   #38
atti?

Voted For: Barr

I'm Gonna Vote Barr On This One...

Both Came Pretty Nive With Their Verses
... Pretty Even With Emotion And Imagery.

Where Myst Lost It Was With Storyline...
Barr's Piece Was Much More Eye Catching To The Reader.

Then On A Minor Not Barr Also Had A Cleaner Flow
... Overall I've Gotta Say Barr Took This.

Old 09-20-05, 08:47 PM   #39
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

meh, uppin............................................

Old 09-21-05, 02:52 PM   #40
Barr
New to RV

IP: C1B3 1193

up................................................

Old 09-21-05, 08:46 PM   #41
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

.....uppin................................

Old 09-21-05, 10:10 PM   #42
Shazz
Never Around

IP: B07B 1CF4

Mystic-
Your verse was pretty dope felt ya imagery and ya emotion...got to the point good story line...structure was iight...good vocab overall i was feelin ya verse....6/10

Barr-
Your verse lacked imagery and emotion i dont think it was set up and structured well at all, i feel yo uneed to up on some things....over all i think ur new to the topical world and overall 4/10.....

AND WHY THE FUCK CAN"T I VOTE
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz  
Old 09-21-05, 11:35 PM   #43
Untraceable
..Rv Sucks..

you cant vote cuz you checked polls instead of voting in the first place.......so yeh you wasted your vote to check polls.....

Old 09-21-05, 11:39 PM   #44
Shazz
Never Around

IP: B07B 1CF4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untraceable
you cant vote cuz you checked polls instead of voting in the first place.......so yeh you wasted your vote to check polls.....

SO I READ ALL THAT SHIT I omg...
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz  
Old 09-22-05, 05:14 PM   #45
noname
Coming to Kill you All

This was feedback posted for Barr

IP: E408 E17F

polls.....not gonna vote...too lazy...but..

mystic-a lot ur lines were stretched...

barr-upp ur compexity.and by complexity,i don't mean vocab.I mean metas 'n shit.Describe ur shit more vivib.Know wat i mean?
Send a message via AIM to noname