RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-06, 11:49 PM   #31
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5C21 D95C

I don't like pelicans.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-06, 12:26 AM   #32
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 94A2 DED2

Man, you people take me so seriously.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-04-06, 02:08 AM   #33
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
Man, a non-racist guy was just telling us he doesn't like white people. How is this ignorant?

Lmfoamofomamflamfmoamfalmfo. True that, fa rill.
Old 07-04-06, 04:17 AM   #34
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: F9AE 5DF8

who cares? everyones diff. and most people follow trends

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 07-04-06, 12:01 PM   #35
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: FA0B 3FBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drama
we all saw da thread about whites have'n mroe pride n shit but i look at like dis

i dont really have any compassion for whites, i mean, my great great great mother was a slave who ran away wit her slave owner who was french n had a family

i hav seen no sign of any white in my family at all, im typical black, family argues, family reunions, my fams from da south so dats koo to but ovverall, i dont really like young white ppl, they dispise me, there annoying

call me racist but every were i go i get stupid stares from old white bitches who clutch theit purse at da sight of me in Beverly Hills

yes dat shit really happens, i mean, honestly it makes me wanna rob them jus to say fuck u i wasnt even think'n like dat but since u wanna act like im a thug i'll jus do it

REAL CONVO

NO HATE

ok why are u complainin bout racists and classifying a race when you are urself??? kind of hypacritical dont u think?
u sayin that u hate white people cuz a few always looks at u in a diffrent way
i dont know if this is just paranoia or if they really are looking at u CUZ ur black but if they are racist then FUCK THEM AND THEM ALONE!!
dont hate a whole entire race cuz a few of them are racist
not ALL white people are racist..when u segragate urself wit only ur race
ur most likely gon end up ignorant as fuck and flip out on other races when u get sorrounded by someone of another race especially alot of them
and thats the same people thats lookin at u is the ignorant ones that only soroounded themselves wit their own race and thats what i see here...if u really mean this shit then ur just another ignorant fuck that this world can easily do without instead of arguing wit my ass why dont u go and ask urself if it pays off ta be racist..cuz its not me its u that has the problem...i just have a problem wit u thinkin that shit

Last edited by The Gladiator : 07-04-06 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-04-06, 12:15 PM   #36
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: C4C6 CFF1

I hate when people hate hatred.....it's so hateful

But on the real, just stop being racist and look at things from another person's perspective. During some Army training I was roomates with a guy who lived in Michigan and sold guns to the Arians and Skin Heads. He himself believed their views as well. His problem was that he never knew any better. Once he joined the army and got through basic training with the help of blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, russians, and indians, he changed his views. It wasn't until he experienced something other than what he was taught that he changed his views. Don't get mad that some uppity white bitch clings to her purse when she sees a black dude in baggy clothes cause her whole perspective of the black race may be from the media and MTV. Next time, just make lots of money and buy property in an upscale neighborhood and set a good example for your race. People will notice.

And stop crying about people getting scared of you thinking you are gonna rob them, so you decide maybe you should rob them.....that's the dumbest shit I ever heard. You basically would be telling them that their stereotypical views were correct and change a cautious person into a full blown racist
Old 07-04-06, 12:22 PM   #37
The Gladiator
Light Weight

IP: FA0B 3FBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma

But on the real, just stop being racist and look at things from another person's perspective. During some Army training I was roomates with a guy who lived in Michigan and sold guns to the Arians and Skin Heads. He himself believed their views as well. His problem was that he never knew any better. Once he joined the army and got through basic training with the help of blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, russians, and indians, he changed his views. It wasn't until he experienced something other than what he was taught that he changed his views. Don't get mad that some uppity white bitch clings to her purse when she sees a black dude in baggy clothes cause her whole perspective of the black race may be from the media and MTV. Next time, just make lots of money and buy property in an upscale neighborhood and set a good example for your race. People will notice.

And stop crying about people getting scared of you thinking you are gonna rob them, so you decide maybe you should rob them.....that's the dumbest shit I ever heard. You basically would be telling them that their stereotypical views were correct and change a cautious person into a full blown racist

shit u couldnt of said it better....JUST like the movie Crash
luda's character was so paranoid bout white people hating him and was tired of being stereotyped inta a thug that robs people..that he and his friend put a gun in the same white people's faces (that looked at him diffrently) and stole they ride...then u wonder why people start ta form opinions about another race when really not everybody does that
Old 07-04-06, 01:14 PM   #38
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: E010 1229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma

i agree entirely with the first paragraph of what you said but on the second i don't think you really grasped how he feels.....its more of a psychological thing that when he sees them white women doing that..it pops in his mind that."ohh shes gettting scared, must be becasue of what i look like and where i'm at......in h is mind he gets so mad about it that he just wants to take it out on the lady. its a mental thing mostly...i get what hes saying and its probablly something you'd understand more if you yourself are black..if you are then oh well..but if your not, then i won't hold it against you for not understanding. its a mental thing.....not necessarily physical
Old 07-04-06, 04:48 PM   #39
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 1C00 CCA1

'i hate niggers! spics! jews! all typsa chanks!!'
- chappelle

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote