RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-05, 08:21 PM   #31
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3147 6785

i love my girl.............................................. ...........
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-05, 08:25 PM   #32
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

i said the majority... mayne females are exactly the same way... just males got more exposure around IL in my opinion... we kno about bust downs and chick heads but there are so many fuckin playas..
Old 04-25-05, 08:29 PM   #33
^^..^^

there are more hoes then plays fiya and thats real if chicks wasnt giving up pussy so easy wouldnt be no playas females need to stop beleiving everything a dude say
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-05, 08:30 PM   #34
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 8D1D 0114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Once a male gets his heart broken he normally becomes a hoe and goes to seek as much pussy as he can get, basically. Ain't nothing hardcore bout it, but it makes guys feel good when they know they can get a lotta pussy instead of just one person's. Once a guy find a good girl he start falling for he'll most likely get outta his where the pussy at lifestyle to be with her, IF he actually feels it's worth it. If not, then he gonna lose a good girl, and when his balls fall off later on in life he gonna be crying cuz that one female that loved him so, can't take of them. and when his dick stop working all hell gonna break loose.. It's not a tale it happens to a lotta people, YES YOUR DAYUM DICK will stop being useful except for pissing your leg when your 90 years old.. do i seen hostile about this? answer is yes, males are starting to be fucking annoying to me. Why does the majority have to be players CUZ Y'ALL SUM INSECURE YET SELF-CENTERED BASTARDS?! Mark my words.

im not a hoe. my hearts in love still. even tho im single
thanks fiya for doing that for me

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-05, 08:36 PM   #35
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRell-i-Ventx
No Scrubs-Tlc
Soljah-Destiny's Child
Bills Bills Bills-Destiny's Child

^^^ Majority of females have been misguided by songs like these...maybe if majority of females stop looking for guys described in songs like so..u can actually find some form of happiness...naturally no one wants to be with a loser and well all thugs type cats arent bad...but songs like these are misleading

I dated all types of guys i dun have a certain type, anybody that know me very well would know that, long as i get treated right in the process, i dated light-skinned, dark, midnight, thugs, dealers, smokers, thieves, church boys, wild boyz, lame, extra lame, popular boyz, home-coming king, the ones people call ooglay, playas and the pretty boyz... but most people fall into more than one category, and i dun fuck them, i'm not stupid i dun fall for bullshit, i have before but i learned from my mistakes, i kno every male ain't the same but i can't just give myself to anybody.. ~_~ and song-wise i dun let no song influence who i date.. i need compatibility and someone understanding, not sumbody that wanna fight all the time or sum1 who is passive and let me have my way...
Old 04-25-05, 08:38 PM   #36
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

no empire... they fuckin the same bustdowns, it ain't as many as i see, and if they are they are pretty much more disguised because i hang around with dudes and they talk about fuckin the same female check that ratio.. a lot of guys know who easy and who not, there's a handful that aren't easy well at least where i was..
Old 04-25-05, 08:53 PM   #37
^^..^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
no empire... they fuckin the same bustdowns, it ain't as many as i see, and if they are they are pretty much more disguised because i hang around with dudes and they talk about fuckin the same female check that ratio.. a lot of guys know who easy and who not, there's a handful that aren't easy well at least where i was..

OK WELL LISTEN CUZ YOU DEALING WITH EMOTIONS AND NOT SENSE NOW THE DEFINTION OF PLAYA A GUY WHO SLEEPS WITH DIFFRENT WOMAN ALL THE TIME SO LETS SAY 1 PLAYA SLEEPS WITH 50 GIRLS A YEAR RIGHT HERES THE MATH

10 PLAYAS WITH 50 GIRLS APIECE=500 HOES

YES HOES ARE WAY MORE NUMEROUS THEN PLAYAS BY FAR

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 04-25-05, 09:00 PM   #38
Þresence
Plain Dope.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C145 D8F3

I'm pretty sure it is different everywhere. Most of us speaking from the US are speaking from stupid relationships that last a grueling and long...pitiful 3 months. But our culture in the US has totally destroyed the concept of relationships really. On TV and in most popular music, the biggest topics are either Partying, Drugs, and Fucking all you can... Or depression. Sure, maybe a few of the mainstreamers will put out a "deep" song about being in love with some girl... But will then have 10 other of the "teenage americans dreamer" songs. TV also does not support long term relationships, i don't want to get into the shows... But you know what i am talking about. I'm pretty sure that our culture over here is a major part is why "Love is Pussy".
Old 04-25-05, 09:10 PM   #39
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

a playa does not have to have a certain amount of females he can be with his girl and have a bust down on the side, you not getting what i'm sayin... and fuck numbers, playas are playas and hoes will be hoes, i'm neither so i dun give a shit... if it helps, you right.. cuz i dun really care
Old 04-25-05, 09:19 PM   #40
^^..^^

6well Your My Bust Down Nuff Said

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 04-25-05, 09:35 PM   #41
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

the hell i ain't, cali.. ROFL...
Old 04-25-05, 10:21 PM   #42
^^..^^

^^dont worry i wont tell nooneshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 04-25-05, 10:23 PM   #43
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: FA53 556F

hoes are made hoes because they have low self esteem, then a dude comes along and gas her head up a little bit so he can get some head or a chance to stick, then he moves along playing the game on someone else, why you think niggas like young chicks?..cuz they easier to play games with...

and in our culture here in the U.S. it's made to believe that males that sleep around are more of a "man" than the dude that doesn't just bang bang bang anything with a pussy and a gurl that sleeps with the same amount of guys is known as a "whore"...you know some of ya'll (the ones that actually tell the truth) that have had sex with the same amount of girls as a gurl's had sex with guys wuold think she's a ho and would be like "nah, I wouldn't smash but she can suck my dick" like dat bitch just couldn't possibly have herpes on the inside of her damn cheek...

I wish young dudes would stop buying into that shit about being a playa and FUCKin' as much as they can...cuz them be the same niggas that want a lil' good girl virgin when they ready to settle down and get married...why should a chick save herself for you when you didn't respect your future enough to wait for that right person either?...niggas will say that females are whores and disrespect their bodies but still want head from that bitch cuz they "boi" said she give good head, but then don't see that they're in the same boat as her for FUCKin' all these gurls and for not pulling that chick to the side and speaking knowledge to her about how males treat her, why they treat her that way, and that she need to stop...why can't ya'll not be another nigga to take advantage of her weak mind and build her up, make her a better person...is your male ego more important than helping someone become a better person...is your dick gettin' wet THAT important?...I won't say that most niggas don't even bang cuz they want to, but a lot of the reason they do is so they got shit to brag about...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 04:19 PM   #44
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: EC52 3D50

let's up for more opinions...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 02:55 AM   #45
Lyrical Prodigy
New to RV

IP: 7518 2243

^^^^^ tru shit...but lemme add my piece...

first off...im gone say wtf i gotz ta say even tho im prolly da youngest person ta post on this thread...so if dat botherz nebody oh da fuck well. deal wit it. like my profile sayz...im originally from chi town...but i been n fort worth (funky town) most of my life. these niggaz down here fit the "im a playa/pimp" profile. alwayz lookin for sum new pussy 2 get n2...dont care how they make a female feel when they find out it wuz jus a "hit it n quit it" relationship. show off for their boiz tellin them who they fucked n how good it wuz...nowadayz they even take pics wit their phone or tape dat shit. dont make no sense wut so eva. i mean...yea itz sum good, faithful guyz down here...but majority is pimpz n playaz. bad part about it iz daz how all my boiz r except maybe 3 of em. then when they stupid asses fuck up...they come runnin ta me talkin bout "wut do i say/do". they my boiz so of course i give em advice n all dat...but i be helpin out the girl they wit 2. i gotta be fair. itz a damn shame tho...then niggaz wanna kno y femalez started be lil pimpettes n shit...CUZ NIGGAZ BEEN DOIN IT 4 DA LONGEST. not sayin dat makes it right...im jus sayin daz da biggest reason.

the femalez down here tho....OMG. ionno wut they momz teach em from birth or wut it iz...but it taint healthy. the biggest reasons a female iz wit a guy down here iz cuz 1) he is popular 2) he has money 3) he iz one of da finest niggas n town 4) he has a car/job. wut happened ta bein wit a nigga cuz of how he treated u? how he made u feel? on top of all dat tho...u can tell iz a new day n age wit these femalez...cuz they come rite out n tell u that they a hoe or they suck dick or w/e. all these niggas down here enjoy dat shit...i dont. personally...i find dat unattractive...cuz i start gettin ideas of all da diseases she prolly got.

i aint sayin all niggas n femalez iz like the ones down here...im jus sayin daz da shit im exposed 2 ery day. but when it all comes down 2 it...it really dun matta cuz i got my one n only n lord knowz how happy n thankful i am. erybody who know me kno i love her...she know i do n daz all dat matterz. itz me n her against the world. so for nebody who believez love iz for pussies...well that jus showz how immature they are...n jealous cuz they dunno wut love is
Send a message via MSN to Lyrical Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Lyrical Prodigy   Reply With Quote