RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-06, 12:25 PM   #31
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
if u lose THAT kid, i'll just help u make a new 1, aint no thang, werd

Can you say...POPULATION CONTROL

lol
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 12:32 PM   #32
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 668A E44C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Can you say...POPULATION CONTROL

lol

lol, yeah, there'll b too many kids runnin around. i guess WE'LL just have 2 put our baby on hold

*slaps ass*

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 01-04-06, 01:46 PM   #33
Lil C
Middle Weight

Text Record: 4-9
IP: 11AF 50EC

^^^^^lol

ok uhm yea NO.......ok imma come out n say it....look here "Tha Q"(wat kinda name is dat?) well newayz....u DONT know shit bout me so watch wat ur sayin...i aint on here to start beef so dont take it like dat....just gonna prove my point....uhm not everyone on here is 15 n immature(hmmmm like sum1).....dis was mainly towards DQ n a few of my otha ppl(cant pm cuz my shits messed up)...so uhm yea FUCK OFF!
Send a message via AIM to Lil C Send a message via Yahoo to Lil C   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 02:16 PM   #34
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil C
^^^^^lol

ok uhm yea NO.......ok imma come out n say it....look here "Tha Q"(wat kinda name is dat?) well newayz....u DONT know shit bout me so watch wat ur sayin...i aint on here to start beef so dont take it like dat....just gonna prove my point....uhm not everyone on here is 15 n immature(hmmmm like sum1).....dis was mainly towards DQ n a few of my otha ppl(cant pm cuz my shits messed up)...so uhm yea FUCK OFF!

Wut kind of name is Lil C?...a lil "c"onfused? Tha Q stands for IQ...don't worry ur small head over that though

Listen...you don't have a leg to stand on...If this is how you are in real life, I can see why dude is taking you to court...It's okay to be insane, but not when children are involved...Plus, you're posting pics kissing up on some dude?...eh eh

Now, the kissing up part isn't bad...but POSTING it on the internet?...That looks really bad when you're trying to present yourself as a responsible adult trying to raise healthy children...

fact is...it's possible ur child will be better off with his father...God knows if your attitude towards him is like it is toward me, I can see why.

U suck.

*says PRAYER for that helpless child*
Old 01-04-06, 02:19 PM   #35
Lil C
Middle Weight

Lol....ur funny n i aint dis way in real life just when it comes to lil internet JERKS such as urself...n Lil C..stands for Lil Cat(my grandma's name was catherine) hmmm yea get ur facts str8 dumbass

n my son is betta off w/ me...cause unlike his father I CARE BOUT HIM...his father ALREADY has 2 kids by 2 otha chiks.....so chea
Send a message via AIM to Lil C Send a message via Yahoo to Lil C   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 02:20 PM   #36
Lil C
Middle Weight

oh n sum1 wanted to c my man n aint got many pics of him BY HIMSELF...so wat now.......kissin sum dude...he my man(da biggest part of my life, of course my son is first)!!!!
Old 01-04-06, 02:23 PM   #37
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
oh n sum1 wanted to c my man n aint got many pics of him BY HIMSELF...so wat now.......kissin sum dude...he my man(da biggest part of my life, of course my son is first)!!!!

yea ok...I feel sorry for that child

u are plumb DUMB.
Old 01-04-06, 02:27 PM   #38
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: D030 757E

Q come on man she hurting right now man at least wait till she gets her shit together to beef with her come on Gangsta have a heart...

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 02:34 PM   #39
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
Q come on man she hurting right now man at least wait till she gets her shit together to beef with her come on Gangsta have a heart...

she ain't hurtin...she feel guilty cuz she's a bad mother...and that's wut happens when irresponsible people spread their legs and make babies

She gets no sympathy from me

I feel for the child cuz he couldn't choose his parents

pssf

sickenin
Old 01-04-06, 03:53 PM   #40
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 71E7 6664

Why a restraining order? If you haven't attacked him or the child, then a restraining order isn't going to be made. He might get custoday of the child, but unless he has undeniable proof that you caused harm to your kid, emotionally, physically, or mentally, then I seriously doubt he will be able to keep your from seeing your kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 01-04-06, 04:28 PM   #41
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

She's at court at the moment, unless times are different or some shit. Or she's getting out.

Anyway, I guess if he gets full custody her name will be truer than she had thought when she made it. [/bad humor].
Old 01-04-06, 05:04 PM   #42
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 3DFE 5C9F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I don't care what u have to say...But, u have a child and ur askin 15 year olds how to raise him?

o hell naw

no wonder people turn up screwed up

jus goes to show anybody can spread their legs and make a baby

And if u got a problem with that...tough

Children are NOT pawns

Q u really should have some faith in these people..not all of them are necasarilly doin this shit for attention....lil c has a life that why she only has so much posts that she has...u sayin we all 15 year olds on here??? what bout u ur 20 and still on this site...and stop bein hypacritical if children are not pawns like u say they are then why are u usin the baby AGAINST her...and since when did u get ta know everybody on rv in person...u wont be a parent ever unless u decide ta turn straight, adopt a child (prays to EVERYTHING THATS HOLY for that kid knowin he'll be raised by 2 gay fathers and well probably turn out the same way)....or if u have a test tube baby...haha....till then be careful before u judge people...no hate just stickin up for lil c
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 05:06 PM   #43
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

^ Wanna die bitch?

Anyway, Q is bisexual, or he has bipolar disease.
Old 01-05-06, 07:41 AM   #44
Lil C
Middle Weight

thanx Alpha

n court was post-poned til tomorrow(friday) cuz supposeably Jah's car broke down n he was stuck @ work(yea right).......but i talked to him lastnite ova da phone n we made a deal...he apologized fo being an insensative jerk(in my words newayz) and said we'd go fo joint custody

really Q i aint in da mood for ur immature comments iight fool?..........1
Old 01-05-06, 07:52 AM   #45
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: DCBD 8370

Quote:
thanx u guys really appreciate it....oh n DQ....lawyers=$.....$=not MUCH....but like i said i have a job DQ i live w/ my 'rents @ da moment...n he got a good environment...n i aint got a bad past or nething they can use AGAINST me so hopefully i win.....i pray i win newayz

they only cost if you win...no win no fee their the best type of solicitors...

but man i'm totally behind on you on this one i'm not in this situation but i can't hack one night away from my son...but a restraining order!...

best thing to do is show the courts that you are doing your best to stabilise yaself...so you livin @ ya parents...that doesn't look bad in their eyes...you ain't a crack head or drug dealin...they might dig into ya criminal record (if you have one) and use that against you...but the best thing to do in this situation is prove that you are a stable individual...you got a job...that's already half way there...you jus need to find somewhere reasonably priced and reasonably safe...

best thing to do is stick to ya guns if you want access to ya boy...don't go the wrong way and by ALL MEANS don't take the advice of Mrs Doubtfire...*attempting to happy up this thread a lil*

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote