RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Technical 3 37.50%
SPuL 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-05, 01:49 AM   #31
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

Voted For: Technical

Spul:
ight yo man you did good on the minnor things like flow and stucture that was all tight....you did have good punchlines but like what the hell si the shit about ghost writing i know people say you got peopel writing for you but that line was dumb the closer was good but i jsut thought you didnt try hard ive seen way better then this..no hate

Technical:
ight yo you had the good punches but yo your flow was a lil bit off but i could just grab it by reading it more and the stucture was good tell towards the end, the end was horrible for stucture but i see how you had dope punches and vocab the line with hotshh that was ight but i like your opener alot..pz

Opener: Technical
Closer: Spul
punchlines: Technical
vocab: Technical
stucture: spul
flow: spul
creativty: technical
Vote: Technical
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel  
Old 02-17-05, 11:37 AM   #32
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 03C2 3387

Voted For: SPuL

my vote is SPuL.

Tech, your verse was real hard to real. I mean seriously shorten yo lines man. No hate, but work on that. That shit fucked up yo structure soo badly. But the lines I caught were aiight. But try hittin' him wit harder personals and hard punches. Shit works nice. But what you did was aiight though. Not bad verse, but stretched lines fucked up yo flow and structure. But it was aiight try. Come harder next time.

SPuL, damn, it's like you did this shit quick cuz this ain't your usual shit man. But it was still nice. Vocab was basic as fuck. But yo punches you had some nice ones. That closer was ill linking back to this battle sayin' it was gonna be his loss. I liked that shit. And the opener gettin' on about the ghosting. Shit was tight wit the punches. You easily got that. Only thing you didn't beat him in was the vocabv.

Honestly I think SPuL killed this guy. I'd be amazed if he got even one vote, no hate, it just looks like a KO to me. but both keep elevating.

Vote=SPuL

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..  
Old 02-17-05, 01:24 PM   #33
intensify effect
Banned

IP: A1EC 8B20

Voted For: Technical

I Guess His DickRyding On Strobe'll Never End, Once Again Homeboi Sufferin From Line Negligence
"Boy"Listen Man, "SP"Only "Advances" To First When Commencing About "Game" References
Ranked 1st In The Tourney Huh?...Dukes Was Prolly Lovin It...Felt No One Could Uncomfort Him
But How Could Dat Occur...Especially When He Can't Win A Battle When "Hotshh" Is Put On Him*
Listen Dude...I Been Checkin Ur Baby Pics....Leaves Me To Ask Who Could Birth This Foo?...*
"Junior" You On Virtue Dick Often...He Prolly Nutted More Times That Your Ghostwriter Wrote Fo You (ouch)
Me Get Murdered In TECHS(text)?..Dude Was Quick To Move To "Audio" When "Hotshhh" Ripped Ya..He's Ur Daddy
Dis Bitch Feels Sorry For Da "Troop"s So He Hopped On The "Jock" Of Superior Methods And Asked If Troop Was Happy(fag)

I Rest My Case!

good drop, hard hits a few good punches, decent personals good flow and creativeness was preety good nice drop.... 8.0

Askin' me about "Ghosting", fuck, I write my own lines
Man, you'd only win if I wrote your verse... and you wrote mine
My rhymes all break yo spine, man, you really got no chance
it's as 'bout as good as someone wit no legs tryin' to dance
Lets get right down to facts, if you wanna get all "technical"
you throwin akward punches like the Pistons-Pacers specticale
When these fools step to me, it ain't gon turn out well
Cuz S, P, u, oh yea, bitch, here's yo L <<< PEEEP LINK!!!!!

this verse was lackin everything...
no good punches, a few played concepts, flow was aight, no real personals that stood out noting really good at all im dissapointed i thought u was better then that... this def aint no vet verse word...

vote TECHNICAL

Old 02-17-05, 03:45 PM   #34
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: 1964 2957

Voted For: SPuL

That Game Boy line in the other guys was kinda corny and wasn't as effective witht the words out of order. His stuff was ok but alot of filller, filler, punchiline, and the last two lines throw the whole thing out of synch.

Spul came ok as well, but he had less filler in his set ups, and lmao at him linkin to this battle, that was nice haven't seen that in a while.

Spul had the edge cuz he stayed steady and didn't ramble