RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-08, 12:59 AM   #1
сварливый

IP:

Yeah f'real. The 'Salem Witch Trials' was a terrrrribbbllleeeee Christian fault.

but compare that to Sharia Law and I'd vouch that the Christians are much more humane.

An eye for an eye is Person to Person in Albania.
A reasonable punishment for a crime is Authority to Person in America.
An eye for an eye and pain for for self rights and pleasures is Authority to Person in Land Of The Sunnahs.

Women get killed for not wearing masks over there.

Fuck slaves and women being second class citizens in America, ever,

if you're not an islamic person and you live in their area, you'll be a fucking second class citizen. Why? you tell me..

and I already posted my angry threads about the bullshit that is said in the Qu(Ko)ran. It is NOT a peaceful book, and before you idiots bring up the bible, let me remind you that the Old Testament does NOT apply to modern day. The OLD testament has all the gruesome crazy fucked up laws, and they all belong in OLD times.

Check out the NEW testament ya fuckwads, before you argue with me.

fuck islam repetition, repetition, etcetera.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-13-08, 04:37 AM   #2
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Yeah f'real. The 'Salem Witch Trials' was a terrrrribbbllleeeee Christian fault.

but compare that to Sharia Law and I'd vouch that the Christians are much more humane.

An eye for an eye is Person to Person in Albania.
A reasonable punishment for a crime is Authority to Person in America.
An eye for an eye and pain for for self rights and pleasures is Authority to Person in Land Of The Sunnahs.

Women get killed for not wearing masks over there.

Fuck slaves and women being second class citizens in America, ever,

if you're not an islamic person and you live in their area, you'll be a fucking second class citizen. Why? you tell me..

and I already posted my angry threads about the bullshit that is said in the Qu(Ko)ran. It is NOT a peaceful book, and before you idiots bring up the bible, let me remind you that the Old Testament does NOT apply to modern day. The OLD testament has all the gruesome crazy fucked up laws, and they all belong in OLD times.

Check out the NEW testament ya fuckwads, before you argue with me.

fuck islam repetition, repetition, etcetera.

actually the bible says to stone alot of people for alot of things.we say cut your hand off for stealing and the bible says to stone them to death.christians trasported more slaves then anyone ever did.slaves of muslims must be released if they turn muslim while christians keep christian slaves.the new testament applies to everything you fucking idiot.i cant believe how dumb christians are nowadays because they dont really read thier bible.JESUS SAID I HAVE COME TO CHANGE NO LAWS SET FORTH BY MY FATHER!!thereofre where it says in the old testament to stone people it still applies now.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-08, 11:28 AM   #3
Blay'all
â„¢

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
actually the bible says to stone alot of people for alot of things.we say cut your hand off for stealing and the bible says to stone them to death.christians trasported more slaves then anyone ever did.slaves of muslims must be released if they turn muslim while christians keep christian slaves.the new testament applies to everything you fucking idiot.i cant believe how dumb christians are nowadays because they dont really read thier bible.JESUS SAID I HAVE COME TO CHANGE NO LAWS SET FORTH BY MY FATHER!!thereofre where it says in the old testament to stone people it still applies now.

well, thats not COMPLETELY true, b/c a lot of the "rules" in the old testament were just Hebrew laws.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-13-08, 12:55 PM   #4
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I

In no way am I out to prove that you don't know what you're talking about, BUT.....you don't.

Read the whole chapter of what the hand cutting is about. A lot of the things that Jesus says aren't to be taken to the extreme. It's common sense. If you read it, then you'll see that Jesus is saying that to show the people the seriousness of sin. NOT about cutting your hand off.

And about the stoning of different people, read the story in the Bible where Jesus tells them that if they don't have any sin then let them be the first to stone the lady. Why didn't Jesus allow them to stone her?

Please please please study what you're trying to say. I feel like you have SOME knowledge of the Bible but you don't really understand what it says and you don't understand the context. Notice, I'm not saying ANYTHING about Islam and the Koran cause quite frankly I don't know much about it. But I study the Bible in school so that's why I respond to everything that you say about the Bible.

Know what you're trying to say before you decide to open your mouth.
Old 11-12-08, 01:16 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

The old testement rocks man..

I wrote most of it.......
Old 11-12-08, 01:20 AM   #6
Blay'all
â„¢

IP:

countries run by fascist Islamic governments are not examples of the principles of Islam.

Old 11-12-08, 01:27 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

how so buddy? really...

i was talking to someone in one of said countries just yesterday and i asked him why women cant show their hair........he said "because of religious law"

so thats comming straight from the horses mouth.. i could of asked him a lot more.. but hey.. religions a shit topic right...

but blay... your rebuttal?
Old 11-12-08, 01:35 AM   #8
Blay'all
â„¢

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
how so buddy? really...

i was talking to someone in one of said countries just yesterday and i asked him why women cant show their hair........he said "because of religious law"

so thats comming straight from the horses mouth.. i could of asked him a lot more.. but hey.. religions a shit topic right...

but blay... your rebuttal?

Indeph already said it for me... what I am saying is that all of the same "rules" are there in the Bible. the fact that certain countries are governed by extremist interpretations of the word doesn't change the word.

Old 11-12-08, 12:44 PM   #9
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.L.A.Y.
Indeph already said it for me... what I am saying is that all of the same "rules" are there in the Bible. the fact that certain countries are governed by extremist interpretations of the word doesn't change the word.

Again, study the context in which the Bible was written.

Hermeneutics and exegesis. Studying the times, cultures and writers in order to understand what the Bible is saying.

A lot of the Bible can't just be taken for what it says. You have to understand who's writing that portion, who they're writing to, where they were and what the culture was like.
Old 11-12-08, 03:26 PM   #10
Blay'all
â„¢

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Again, study the context in which the Bible was written.

Hermeneutics and exegesis. Studying the times, cultures and writers in order to understand what the Bible is saying.

A lot of the Bible can't just be taken for what it says. You have to understand who's writing that portion, who they're writing to, where they were and what the culture was like.

no shit. lol, that's my whole point... i am a FIRM believer that the Bible promotes living a loving life like Christ. BUT, it is often misinterpreted and used in ways not intended... just like the Quran.

my point wasn't to criticize the Bible, but to draw similarities to the Quran.

Old 11-12-08, 01:30 AM   #11
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Are you saying the bible doesn't promote any restrictions for women?
Old 11-12-08, 12:42 PM   #12
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Are you saying the bible doesn't promote any restrictions for women?

The Bible does NOT promote restrictions for women. During the times of the New Testament where they gave laws such as women submitting to men and keeping their hair long and not speaking out in the church, those were part of that culture at that time.

Study the context in which these verses were written. Don't just read something and run with it. That's like reading the book of Job and then running off and saying God is cruel and mean and unjust.

All of the laws in the Bible hang on 2 commands. Love God and Love Others.

If women were still restricted, we wouldn't have Palin running for political office and we wouldn't have women preaching in churches. As a matter of fact, if women were still restricted, then we'd look a lot like the Muslim countries. But....we don't.
Old 11-12-08, 02:38 AM   #13
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

for the record the "crusades" europe did back in the day, were catholics not christians the pope got sick of all the european countrys fighting each other so he joined them and went to isreal.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 11-12-08, 03:27 PM   #14
Blay'all
â„¢

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
for the record the "crusades" europe did back in the day, were catholics not christians the pope got sick of all the european countrys fighting each other so he joined them and went to isreal.

Catholics, not Christians??? lol, wtf?

study the history of your denomination man...

Old 11-12-08, 03:39 PM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

ahahha and the funnier thing about his post is that I don't believe Isreal, IS REAL.

did you mean israel? lmfaooooooo

i'm too highh for this shit man y'all clowning yourselves ahahahaha