RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-04, 09:33 PM   #31
headgames
Banned: Cheating

IP: CC22 8E2E

Man $LXDiesel you said you was packin a desert eagle, did they confiscate it, cuz that shit is expensive, it's my favortite gun..... cept i've only shot one gun, 22 rifle, but the desert eagle is still tight, what kind of desert eagle was it <.50 or mark XIX or somtin elese? oh and the worst thing i ever did, I got suspended from school once, i was pissed so on the weekend, i was with 4 friends, we a semi paintball gun, loaded it up wit marbles and shot away ( we were high )
Old 08-30-04, 09:36 PM   #32
headgames
Banned: Cheating

IP: CC22 8E2E

Oh, and this makes me feel real stupid, i was once high, 3 friends, we had fire crackers, went to the cop station and lit a fire cracker, dropped it into a cars gass tank, didnt think it would make an explosian, flew back onto the pavement and got a concusian, < werd to all those who do this dum shit but dont get cuaght, it's one thing to be dum enough to do this, its another to get caught
Old 08-30-04, 09:49 PM   #33
Detrimental
Detrimental Thoughts

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8636 A384

the worst thing i did was this summer 5 dayz after school ended.....8i broke into my school through the vetalation sytem with 2 friends.....we seen the vent open and went it.....my stupis ass friend started makin noise.....then more.....wouldn't stop......jantior called the police.....pigs rushed in......handcuffed us,...took us downtown......then to the juvi and i hit my head on the pattywagon.......then satyed in the juvi for 4 hours when my friends got out before me........i was gonna get 4 months probation but i got 2 months of house arrest.....which ended July 30 and i still have to raise 275 some dollars and my other 3 friend do to.....damages we didn't even do came up to 800 some dollars.....we didn't even do them......we had to apologize to my principal bout it and write a 500 word essay about what we learned.....and still have community service that i haven't started to do cuz they haven't INFORMED me about it......and yea.......watch who you do stupid shit with.......cuz one of them might be stupid enough to get you caught
Old 08-30-04, 09:57 PM   #34
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

true that............ wen i did my shit tho.......... my friend was bogus........ he got caught first and then put all the blame on me to the cops........ so one day he called me and was soundin all shady about goin to wendy's to "eat"......... and so like i sed, i burned the shit......... went there later........ and we juss were sittin down and shit and he was real fidgety and shit......... last thing i heard him say was "im real sorry, man" before the cops busted in and arressted me....... but now that nuthin that bad happened to me, i think it was kida cool cuz they had the FBI on my case and shit...... and the trail of money goes all the way to Boston and shit
Old 08-30-04, 10:11 PM   #35
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 7D7A FF3D

wow u guys is some pussies.. check this story.. 4 fine ass chicks were all like go streaking go streaking... so u know how a playa does i start running down the street bare ass naked at like 7 in the evening.. fuckin offduty coming off work starts chasing me i was running thru peoples yards and shit bare ass naked and i was hella embarrassed when that bitch caught me on the other side of the road.. and i was naked.. i got indecent exposure charges.. ahahah
Old 08-30-04, 11:01 PM   #36
Detrimental
Detrimental Thoughts

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 8636 A384

call me a pussy......that aint even as worse as me......they probably just wanted to see your bare ass naked self run yo small dick self down the road and laugh at yo ass......so you could shut yo ass up you queer ass cum drinkin faggot

Now if you think he did some queer shit......give me an AMEN!!!!
So you......you're just known as the faggo of whatever street you ran down or live on bitch!
Old 08-30-04, 11:04 PM   #37
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

AMEN............ HIs shit was juss proved how thirsty he is............. he prolly got no play from them girls............ and shit, im prolly the only one here who could be in jail still for a real long time........... and i messed up.... it was 120,000 dollars, not 12,000........
Old 08-30-04, 11:09 PM   #38
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 44D1 1E5B

yo Fux... brendan... whateva, i dont believe yo ass... i killed a guy once... i got snuffed so i beat him to a coma... and then his fam pulled tha plug afta like a month or two... but i aint droppin no names cuz i neva got caught for that shyt
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-04, 11:10 PM   #39
Klassic
Klassic

IP: 6CF5 20BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil wayne
^Usually Desert Eagles are impossible to get..

well but when u get em u feel more powerful
Old 08-31-04, 06:44 AM   #40
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 7D7A FF3D

i was joking when i said u all where pussies i know my shit was wack.. and i was gonna get action from those girls.. until i got arrested.. and shit.. ruffridah u calling me names and shit set the battle up make it due at 8 pm tonite cause i off to school and i cant checkin or ne thing to day.. so set it up... BIATCH
Old 08-31-04, 07:03 AM   #41
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Firearms offences got seen runnin round wit a rifle in my streets we played this prank on a lil kid where 1 of my boys pulled it on me i fought him and shot him the kid was like 8 it was real funny my other dawg had a fire cracker and used that 4 the gunshot then i got the gun got my boy ad this kid into a corner and i was goin "WHICH 1 OF U MUTHA FUCKAS IS GONN GET IT" we stopped when the kid pissed himself...later we were chillin and armed police came at us 4 squad cars 2 meat wagons (Police vans) luckily the piece was fake so in the end we got cautioned but the shit was so funny...also i got done for smokin weed but thats about it really except for the club brawl and shit like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-04, 07:43 AM   #42
MaNiPuLaTiOn
...tha princess of rv...

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 3354 DAC6

i wouldnt say ive dun real bad things.but stuid shit. sure...

runnin through town 4 like an hour.....wit over 200 ex pills...i was holdin em 4 ma boy who got arressted 4 dealin.cops were everywhere 2...i was shittin myself, luckily it all ended ok.lol

lots of usual shit...brickin windows,graffiti,drunken dissordely,fightin,assaultin a police officer(accident),damagin shit at school,settin class curtains on fire.lol...usual kids stuff.

also wen i was younger i had a thing for arrson.i set fields on fire,basically anythin,park benches,gardens,sheds....we always used to fone the fire dept n watch after though.lol.
me n my best mates were always doin shit like that,spose we were jus young n tryin to impress the lads .ha.....
ToPiCaL GeNiUs

free agent
Old 08-31-04, 05:44 PM   #43
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

^^^hahahaha,lmao........the stupidest thing i ever did was take the rap for an ex~boyfriend, that motherfucker, told the cops shit was mine......biggest mistake

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 08-31-04, 05:48 PM   #44
JaneDoe
the girl people love to hate

IP: 88B3 35A5

made a prank phone call and left it on someone's answerin machine actin like i was a phone sex operator

i dont make the list. dont get mad at me.
i just make the hits like a factory

-Jay-Z

like The Gooch Disappear...vamoose...you're wack to me
take them rhymes back to the factory

-Notorious B.I.G
Send a message via AIM to JaneDoe Send a message via Yahoo to JaneDoe   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-04, 05:49 PM   #45
UntouchableFlowz
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-8
IP: BDF3 50F6

my neighbor pissed me off so i threw his dog off the freeway bridge onto the road like 30 feet below
Send a message via AIM to UntouchableFlowz Send a message via Yahoo to UntouchableFlowz   Reply With Quote