RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-07, 10:56 AM   #1
don cardyac
Light Weight

IP:

eazy rllaz are boring. for example my girl i have fun sweet talkin' her & teasing her into the mood. like i'd walk to her housewithout a shirt on all oiled up etc. makin' the uva girls on her block holla at me and then she'd come out take me and do somethin' freaky just to make them mad, cuz women are natural competitors, i mean its a lot of fun things and ways to do things that'll get'cha girl in the mood to do whatever. with a rolla you dont even get enough time to sweet talk. its just hop on, hop off, and leave some cab fare on her pillow when she wakes up so that she can get home.

MY MUSIC. CONSTANTLY UPDATED!!!!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=527460
Old 06-08-07, 11:07 AM   #2
Kordozar
Gone

IP:

You Most Definately Need Both....

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-07, 11:09 AM   #3
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

Well, let me put it this way.

Would you need a body condom every time you do it

OR

Wait it out and experience the best sex ever?

Just do the one chick, and make sure she knows you are fuck buddies, then get wit that other chick. Most relationships end our age anyway. So probably won't be very long, maybe 6 months. At most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 06-08-07, 01:49 PM   #4
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
would you rather have a girl that you could just beat guts on anytime or a girl that you could have a relationship with???

its a hard choice for me......

damn :/

relationship bro, you could have all the sex you want in a relationship . But it serioiusly aint all about that. Been with my girl for five years since high school. I remember it was either try to get with her or this other fine ass girl that you know you can hit after just a few days but Im glad i didnt get with her you know? Cuz damn my girl now we always kick and and I could hit it every day

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-07, 02:03 PM   #5
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Yeah...I've made my choice. I'm gonna go for the relationship.....the girls way finer and shes more of a down ass girl

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 06-08-07, 04:00 PM   #6
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

if she didn't have other dudes beatin guts on her at the same time, then 4 sure.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-07, 04:19 PM   #7
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

^^she doesn't and wouldn't

I chose the relationship though. Girls finer and more of a down ass chick

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 06-10-07, 05:36 PM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

the fuck @ these stupid responses lmao. Chiggity check this. Find a virgin who will let you fuck the shit out of her like a freak around once everyday, and the rest of the day you chill in a relationship with her being in love and what not
Old 06-10-07, 06:17 PM   #9
The Frowny Guy
New to RV

IP:

an intelligent pimp like myself have a wifey but still fuck a random girl just about every other day
Old 06-12-07, 05:36 AM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Man.. This IS a hard question..

I'm in a relationship at the moment and while I love her and wouldnt want to be without her in my life...........................

I keep wanting to fuck other girls.....Its a serious problem man......Cause I know one day its gonna catch up with me.. Just the other night I was eating dinner at the mall n this olive skinned, dark hair skinny ass stunner school girl in a short skirt came and sat at my table n started talking to me and I swear its like I'm just looking for an excuse to call her now... Not to mention I'm going up to queensland this weekend and I know I'm gonna be tempted to fuck around...

I think mainly your problem depends on where you are in life... If I could give you some real advice, while your young, dont get in a long term relationship... I mean I'm 20 and even though I've had a long career of one night stands from raves, clubbing and parties I STILL feel like I havnt fucked enough women to put me in the zone where one will be enough for me...

Maybe its that I ruined my whole perception of the monogamy thing young by sampling too much of whats out there.. But overall, I'm 20 years old and I currently dont think I'm ready for one partner.......so at your age, I would recommend not to attach yourself to someone too deep cause the success of your relationship will most likely be tapered by chemicals in your brain you cant even control yet...

Unless your an ugly fuck...........then go hard brother......get yourself a gf and stick with her cause that could be your only ticket to ongoing sex...Know what I mean?
Old 06-12-07, 08:14 PM   #12
Rizo*da*God
New to RV

IP:

lo yall youngins are mad funnu let me break it down for yall cuz i come from both worlds....

it takes a real man to be in a relationship cuz tempation is around the corner every step you take. you have to know and trust the fact that you love her or that your bond is strong enough not to fuck around or at least keep ya ass out of those situations.....

yes its nice to be young fuck who you want and do what it do, but you have to be carefull two baby mamas later you may not feel that way anymore or worse as far as STD's and shit, plus at least on of them females is bound to be crazy ya know....

eventually everyman will want that main chick that will hold you down,that hoe you fuck wont come to ya aid when you sick or hurt ya girl will....but like ol boi saud it does depend on where you at in life..only advice id give is dont let go or fuck up ya situation wit a good girl over a nut.......unless its beyonce and your girl would understand that!!!!!!!!she'd probly hit too