RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-05, 04:07 PM   #31
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28BD 9D87

lol @ respect ur elders...kid, ur a damn joke

go wipe ya ass
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 04:25 PM   #32
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 3A12 DEDD

Shut Ya Faggot Ass Up And Stop Followin Me Every Wea Homo.....

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 04:32 PM   #33
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
IP: 2755 0A99

He ain't god. Fuck the pope.
Old 04-02-05, 04:35 PM   #34
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
"nuff said", lol. You shoulda jsut said "yes, I support a mass murderer". Woulda looked less stupid. I got more respect for the shit under my shoes.

Dow Chemical sold herbicides to us during the Vietnam War that killed millions of innocent vietnamese...you live in a house? dow chemical probably made 90% of the building supplies used to make it including all the grout/sealants,insulation,carpet adhesive, and possibly even the drywall...way to support a mass murderer...

You pay your taxes? Because the U.S. military is the biggest mass murderer out there...routinely stooping to such measures as bombing the hospitals first so that not only will all the wounded in the attack die, but the official body count of civilians and us soldiers can be controlled by the government instead of iraqui morgues and hospitals(source )...way to support a mass murderer...

It is very dangerous to oversimplify everything as far as you have...that is a major tactic of fox news...

It is much easier to control stupid people when you give them everything in black and white than it is to give them the truth in the shades of grey that it exists in and let them decide their own take on it...

Please cite your source for your claims that the pope is in fact jewish and that he supported the nazis...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 04:55 PM   #35
schema
howdy

oh and about the "the pope wears a yarmulke...he must secretly be jewish" thing

A lot of Christians, do. And all Catholic clergy do during ceremonies.

You DO remember that Christianity wasn't even CALLED Christianity for a few hundred years, right?

It was Messianic Judaism.

I hereby declare your shit officially ruined....

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 04-03-05, 04:30 AM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: E8E1 CEAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
Dow Chemical sold herbicides to us during the Vietnam War that killed millions of innocent vietnamese...you live in a house? dow chemical probably made 90% of the building supplies used to make it including all the grout/sealants,insulation,carpet adhesive, and possibly even the drywall...way to support a mass murderer...

You pay your taxes? Because the U.S. military is the biggest mass murderer out there...routinely stooping to such measures as bombing the hospitals first so that not only will all the wounded in the attack die, but the official body count of civilians and us soldiers can be controlled by the government instead of iraqui morgues and hospitals(source )...way to support a mass murderer...

It is very dangerous to oversimplify everything as far as you have...that is a major tactic of fox news...

It is much easier to control stupid people when you give them everything in black and white than it is to give them the truth in the shades of grey that it exists in and let them decide their own take on it...

Please cite your source for your claims that the pope is in fact jewish and that he supported the nazis...

That's all well and fantastic, but the titanic difference is that you elect what religion you want to support. I have no choice but to live in a house and pay taxes. Get real.

Quote:
oh and about the "the pope wears a yarmulke...he must secretly be jewish" thing

A lot of Christians, do. And all Catholic clergy do during ceremonies.

You DO remember that Christianity wasn't even CALLED Christianity for a few hundred years, right?

It was Messianic Judaism.

I hereby declare your shit officially ruined....

I hearby declare you saying the same shit I did. Every majoy figurehead in Christianity was born Jewish. Why? Because they're the same religion. I thought I pointed this out quite some time ago.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 09:13 PM   #37
schema
howdy

Actually you said:

Quote:
No he didn't. He got into religion to escape persecution for his Nazi war crimes. The Pope was i and forever will be a Jewish man. His parents were jewish and he's still jewish to this day - which is why he still wears a yamica. Educate yourself before you start crying about me ripping your idols apart.

implying that the pope, all the while pretending hes catholic, was/is SECRETLY jewish because he wears a yarmulke....to which i pointed out that all major catholic clergymen wear yarmulkes during services because christianity came from judaism...then you tried to come back with some halfass "well what i really meant was that all catholics are jews" bullshit...which you didnt....but we'll pretend you did because i dont think anybody really believed you in the first place anyway so its not an issue...

you still didnt cite any sources for your rediculous claims that the pope sold zyklon b to the nazis (he was already in the clergy at the time of the nazi occupation of poland and fought tooth and nail to keep the church open and relevant)...nor did you account for your contradictions (if the pope were secretly jewish why would he want to help the nazis kill the jews)...nor did you show any sources for any of the claims that you make in the graphic in your sig...presumably because your source, assuming that it isnt your imagination, is some wackball conspiracy website and you know that once you give out the website that the people that might have started falling for your bullshit for a second will all start laughing and say "damn I shouldve known better"...

so how about it...cite your sources...

I got the lettuce and...

Quote:
Old 04-04-05, 12:55 AM   #38
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: E8E1 CEAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
Actually you said:

implying that the pope, all the while pretending hes catholic, was/is SECRETLY jewish because he wears a yarmulke....to which i pointed out that all major catholic clergymen wear yarmulkes during services because christianity came from judaism...then you tried to come back with some halfass "well what i really meant was that all catholics are jews" bullshit...which you didnt....but we'll pretend you did because i dont think anybody really believed you in the first place anyway so its not an issue...

1you still didnt cite any sources for your rediculous claims that the pope sold zyklon b to the nazis (he was already in the clergy at the time of the nazi occupation of poland and fought tooth and nail to keep the church open and relevant)...2nor did you account for your contradictions (if the pope were secretly jewish why would he want to help the nazis kill the jews)...nor did you show any sources for any of the claims that you make in the graphic in your sig...presumably because your source, assuming that it isnt your imagination, is some wackball conspiracy website and you know that once you give out the website that the people that might have started falling for your bullshit for a second will all start laughing and say "damn I shouldve known better"...

so how about it...cite your sources...

1: Pope John Paul II wasn't in the Clergy at the time of WW2. His predacessor was. They've announced that JPII was pope in service for 26 years. If you count backwards, 2005 - 26= 1979. So exactly what the hell are you talking about? You're 30 years off. He didnt' even become a bullshit pastor till 1949 so your're STILL off. WW2 had ended 4 whole years earlier. Try again.

As far as my sources go - what's the sense in bringing them to the table when you've already ruled them as "wackball". You'll marinate in your own ignorance either way. You really don't care to discover the truth, you're already convinced of something else.

2: How is this a contradiction? A jew wanting to kill other Jews is a contradiction? By your logic, whites don't kill other whites and animals don't hunt one another. If that's the case, then Adolph Hitler's entire existance is a contradiction by your logic. Hitler was a jew as well and hated jews for the same reason JP2 did. They killed Jesus. By your same logic, any minute now, you'll be telling me that neither the pope nor hitler were born Jewish, to which of course I'll son the everliving shit out of you.

Furthermore, I once read that you're not genuinely in search of enlightenment if you don't look into facts to disprove your own beliefs as thoroughly as you do for facts to prove them. With that said, if you really wanted to find out any sources for the statements in my sig, you'd hit a search engine and look up the words in my sig!! Look up "Cross of Odin" and crossrefference (no pun intended) it to the image in my sig. Same for the Mitre. Same for Grand Night Hawks and Grand Titan. If you were genuinely in search of the truth, you'd have looked for these on your own and not relied for me to spoon feed you. you do know how to use a search engine, correct? After looking on your own, you'd find the sources to be in the hundreds. fFhe record, my sources is CNN, the Post, the NY Times, and William Cooper to name a few. Maybe you've heard of at lest one of these...

This is dramatically similar to the discussion we had about subliminal messages in songs where everyone was saying it's impossible and it's a coincidence till I recorded one my self to prove it. Where's all those that contested it now? The same place you'll be shortly.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote