RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should There Be A Femcee Award?
Yes 5 35.71%
No 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-05, 10:50 AM   #31
Livin' Legend
Middle Weight

IP: CEBC 45BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Sheet...I got a better reason.

Theres like 2 active femcees on the site

Not really, because in Livin' Legendz alone, there are 2 active femcees. One's poetry, and one's text.
Old 06-24-05, 10:53 AM   #32
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: B8A3 854B

who cares about livin legendz?
seriously...........

you cant even come up with ya own crew name...livin legendz are a real hip hop group an y'all stole the damn name...not too mention ya roster sucks besides daubs, he's alright.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-05, 09:28 PM   #33
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DC73 FA5B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
That award shit never gets used anyway........

so who the fuck cares?

98% of the femcees can't even rhyme on here neither, most of 'em stick too poetry, so how do they win the femcee award? poetry an topicals is not part of RHYMIN Or MC'in...you dont control a mic with topicals do you?

scrap it all....just delete the whole damn forum.

Poetry isnt a part of emcee'n? topicals aint a part of emcee'n?? lol then what the fuck do you call the shit half the rappers come up with now day wit stories in em....and poetry? thats one of the main elements of hip hop today...poetry is what makes up alot of some people's raps....so those two categories do have to do with an emcee...it all depends on what type of emcee..... any who....there should be spilt awards for each award givin since there's such a debate on it..

split all the awards in two. there are active females on here who would like to get recognized and it would be rude to take the special award away from them so to solve it..just split them all up..best emcee/femcee.. best female text best male text..like the real awards do since people are relating it to the "real " awards...otherwise..get rid of all the awards if u choose to delete that one.
Old 06-24-05, 09:32 PM   #34
Magic5

IP: 4271 1E05

WHY THOUGH?

If you want to get recognized then fucking get better. We shouldnt need to split up awards so the 10 femcees who post here can feel cool.

Fuck that.
Old 06-24-05, 09:37 PM   #35
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

um for the simple fact that there are only 10 how the hell would 'getting better' make all 10 get the recognition they deserve......why would you even care about one award ...all your going for is the emcee award and all that other shit..so if the females want the award to go then let it go..if not keep it..its stupid to bicker about an award that people vote on anyways and to bicker about ONE Damn award....when have you seen a female have any other award on here except femcee award.. so why would we want that deleted? when we dont get recognized in any other category..half the people that do get those awards dont even deserve it..they just get dick rode hard which gives them the award..and there's not many females on here in the first place for us to even be thought of in all of your mines like that.
Old 06-24-05, 09:42 PM   #36
Magic5

Like the Femcee doesnt have dickriding too?

Please.

But I can guarantee people will get recognition for doing shit noticeable. There shouldn't be an award just so people can feel cool cause they can't win any of the other awards.

Why isn't there a 'Crew Leader' award? Because that would be gay as fuck for giving people an award when they didn't necessarily earn anything.

Get better and then you'll win other awards. Making awards to seperate people and to give a different criteria for what can be considered good is fucking gay.
Old 06-24-05, 09:45 PM   #37
Sik Wit It

IP: 9091 42F0

get rid of the shit..
Old 06-24-05, 09:57 PM   #38
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Like the Femcee doesnt have dickriding too?

Please.

But I can guarantee people will get recognition for doing shit noticeable. There shouldn't be an award just so people can feel cool cause they can't win any of the other awards.

Why isn't there a 'Crew Leader' award? Because that would be gay as fuck for giving people an award when they didn't necessarily earn anything.

Get better and then you'll win other awards. Making awards to seperate people and to give a different criteria for what can be considered good is fucking gay.

there are far too many Men on this site to even give 1 damn award to a female and u know that ...stop saying that get better shit because every damn month its like the same damn people win no matter what...and i still must question WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ONE DAMN AWARD. just because its an award that you couldnt win?....every award show or any awards givin on any site has it split up..if they dont have any active females then they dont do it..but if they do they will do it...until rv stops acting GAY in a whole..stops dick riding then nothing should be deleted when its not harming the site.keep the shit..what you need to make a thread about is getting rid of bull shit ..and faggots that bite. instead of keeping them here and letting them come back...you worried about the wrong shit for this board right now..some shit that isnt going to make RV any better..or any worse...so drop it and leave it how it is. if ya get rid of the femcee award ya might as well rid the Emcee award as well..because i'll get tired of see'n the same names win everytime and see'n the same sex win everytime..admit it..you dont even pay attention to half the females on this board as much as you do males ...females dont even come to mind for you to even think about getting your vote unless its a femcee award vote... my thoughts and comments are done....whatever they decide to do with it i dont care..i dont like none of the awards because they are all biased about them..if u got haters u get no votes..if you got dick riders..you'll have plenty votes hung in ya sig..and thats truth..because its some ill niggas on this site that have yet to get an award due to hate/beef. nuff said on my behalf.
Old 06-24-05, 10:02 PM   #39
Magic5

If only you would come fresh points instead of making me go in cirlces and repeating the same shit over and over again.

At least that was your last comment.

Fuck the Femcee Award. Most ridiculous thing ever.
Old 06-24-05, 10:04 PM   #40
Skriptz
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0

get rid of the shit..

..haha
Old 06-24-05, 10:11 PM   #41
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

I agree...get rid of it, and what im about to say is basically the same thing you said... if the femcees drop dope enough theres no reason they cant beat a guy in an award...seperating them from guys is stupid...

first girls say "dont treat us different treat us the same so we can be respected like any other guy"

then they have a seperate award? wtf...isnt that treating them different, makes no sense...

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 06-24-05, 10:16 PM   #42
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

um..plenty of girls on here have beat males in battles and poetry battles and topicals.....and where are the awards for those chicks? ..yeahh exactly..no where because females arent even thought of in that situation.
Old 06-24-05, 10:18 PM   #43
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
when have you seen a female have any other award on here except femcee award.. so why would we want that deleted? when we dont get recognized in any other category..half the people that do get those awards dont even deserve it..they just get dick rode hard which gives them the award..

Then battle the people who get "dick rode" and beat them...be better then the guys and youll get your spot light...just because your too lazy to battle and beat them dont mean you should get your own seperate award...
Old 06-24-05, 10:19 PM   #44
Sik Wit It

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
um..plenty of girls on here have beat males in battles

okay??? many guys have beatin girls in battles.. but do we get an
award for being the best emcee of the month? ..no
Old 06-24-05, 10:20 PM   #45
Compose

Half of RV's awards are ass, all we should have is

best audio
best text
best topical

for every month...topical and poetry are same shit no matter what people say, different styles of poetry can be considered freeverse in topical...