RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-07, 08:24 PM   #31
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Were those last two posts about me? It's not my fault your face looks like it got smashed a few times with a hammer and your ears are so fucked up. Maybe if you spent a little less time taking pictures of your faggot ass in the mirror like we want to see your pretty-fucking-stupid-looking face, you might be able to drag your eyes away from yourself and use a bit of reading comprehension. It's pretty easy to be gay saying what type of haircut you got. You use the words 'hair gel pimp'.

Oh, yeah, and pointing out your ears and jaws look weird, at least at that angle, means that I sent that picture into a few forensic scientists, took a few advanced anatomy and phrenology/physiognomy classes, then made 3D renditions of your face on my computer. Fuck off. 'Get serious bijoux'.

Why the fuck are you using Italian slang anyway, biju?
Old 10-27-07, 09:25 PM   #32
John Rippington
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1236 F4FC

It's not "biju" you stupid fuck; bijou/bijoux is a French word. That slang derived HERE in Montreal, Quebec by the Italians. The term is now used by a large variety of cultures in the Montreal Metropolitan area. Furthermore I went to an Italian high school and lived in an Italian neighbourhood for a few years.

Maybe you're the one in need of the reading comprehension, because OBVIOUSLY those last two posts were about you, if you read them clearly you'd figure that out and wouldn't have to ask.

You can think my face looks like a hammer smashed it, or that my jaw and ears look stupid from a certain angle. Maybe my jaw looks weird because I was pouting my lips in a particular way that moved my jaw, but I can’t find anything wrong with how it looks. However I’ll agree with you on my ears, they're big. Despite that, look at the picture, I’m clearly fucking hot man. I have a sick bone structure, I could easily do modeling so stop hating lil guy.

Concerning anyone not wanting to see a picture of me; this fucking thread was about growing a fro, I displayed a pic to show my hair, explaining that's the closest a white dude with straight hair can get to a fro. You seem to be a smart kid; you should be able to figure out the connection between that picture and this thread. By the way, you realise if anyone doesn't wanna see it, they have the freedom to... scroll down, right?

I'm going to college, I study, I read; obviously I have some form of intelligence. A lot of the books I read are regarding business, investing, the stock market etc. I do business deals on a monthly basis, I trade stocks, I invest, and I do business with real estate. I'm not a fucking idiot, and I’m making money. Not just good money for someone of my age; I’m making good money on a general age status. You wanna judge intelligence by how many big words you can fit into a sentence? Aight, you go ahead and do that. I judge intelligence on how well someone can manage money; with regards to how they make it, save it, and spend it.

In that sense, I’m a lot smarter then you as of now. Get ya change up, and then feel free to call me dumb. You began this altercation by insulting my looks, so I made a retort. Why you felt the need to state I require business comprehension after that is beyond me. That had nothing to do with the topic at hand. You made your argument look fucking weak by having to use insults that had nothing to do with the situation in the first place to defend yourself. I’d like to add that I have a good head on my shoulders, and I know what I’m talking about. Therefore anyone should disregard your petty attempts to offend me.

In conclusion, I’M FUCKING SEXY. The reasoning behind your attack on my physical features is not because I’m ugly. I believe you realise I’m hot stuff, but felt the need to insult me because you’re jealous of my confidence. You don’t like when someone flaunts what he or she has, and what you don’t. Next time you wanna come at someone because you’re envious of something they’re displaying, make sure they aren’t the type of person that can instantly figure out the psychology behind your actions. OR, try and be less obvious.

Later hater.
Old 10-27-07, 09:27 PM   #33
John Rippington
Maggot

If you don't wish to read all that, i'll sum it all up for you. I'm hot, you're ugly and jealous.
Old 10-27-07, 09:56 PM   #34
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
It's not "biju" you stupid fuck; bijou/bijoux is a French word. That slang derived HERE in Montreal, Quebec by the Italians. The term is now used by a large variety of cultures in the Montreal Metropolitan area. Furthermore I went to an Italian high school and lived in an Italian neighbourhood for a few years.

k.

Quote:
You can think my face looks like a hammer smashed it, or that my jaw and ears look stupid from a certain angle. Maybe my jaw looks weird because I was pouting my lips in a particular way that moved my jaw, but I can’t find anything wrong with how it looks. However I’ll agree with you on my ears, they're big. Despite that, look at the picture, I’m clearly fucking hot man. I have a sick bone structure, I could easily do modeling so stop hating lil guy.

Your jaw looks pretty lumpy there. Like I said, it might be the angle, but it looks pretty stupid. On the other hand, I have a gap in my front teeth, so whatever. Your ears don't look all that big because I'm not seeing them from the side, but they look like they're a few inches lower than usual. I have a decent bone structure, I'm not all that sure about modeling standards. I've got a pretty dope jaw, neck, eyebrows, and pair of shoulders.

Quote:
Maybe you're the one in need of the reading comprehension, because OBVIOUSLY those last two posts were about you, if you read them clearly you'd figure that out and wouldn't have to ask.

It's called sarcasm, dearest. I was wondering if those three increasingly annoyed posts in a row were aimed at me, or if you were just shouting at the air. Anyway, these diatribes back and forth are kind of amusing, so let's continue, even though I'm just fucking with you in the first place.

Your way of judging intelligence is pretty illogical. Some people are born in a good life, can afford to go to high quality colleges and major in Economics and all that jazz. Some people are hoarders of money. Some people have shit loads of money even though they're complete idiots, making it through luck like in the lottery, inheritances, or through ruthlessness. There are also people who don't have any aspirations to make it, save it, and nurture it. They settle for a mid-level job that gives them leisure time and have no aspirations for having a slightly more comfortable bed, or a slightly better meal that lasts as long as it's being tasting, or have a slightly larger television.

Me calling you stupid doesn't have anything to do with your own judge of intelligence, anyway. Also, altercation? This isn't a barfight, JTR; we're not hitting each other with pool cues and screaming insults. I can call you dumb all I want, because when I say dumb, I mean dumb in a different way than you do. That doesn't mean I have to 'step my change up', it means I think you're stupid. This isn't the debate team either; I'm allowed to use ad hominem, and they don't weaken my argument. This is a rap site.

In conclusion, if you think I'm jealous of some kid who has lived a life with a poppy with a big bank account, who thinks he's better than anyone because of random genetics, who thinks I have no self-confidence---which I obviously do, speaking of ad hominem. Leave it to some dumbass kid to think he's figured out everything, plug his ears, and say case closed because he took Psychology 101 and thinks that everyone's jealous of everyone else. Do you think I'm calling you ugly because I'm jealous? I think Brad Pitt and George Clooney are two pretty good looking guys, so why aren't I saying they're gremlins? When I say a hated a movie that has little to do with my own life, does that mean I secretly wish I was the director? Classic defense mechanism of an egotist---'there's nothing wrong with me. In fact, there is so little wrong with me you wish you were me.'

Talk business, not psychology. You sure aren't going to out-debate me with that playground bullshit.
Old 10-28-07, 01:29 AM   #35
John Rippington
Maggot

Ahahaha, you're a cool kid, it's getting good now eh?

Quote:
Your jaw looks pretty lumpy there. Like I said, it might be the angle, but it looks pretty stupid. On the other hand, I have a gap in my front teeth, so whatever. Your ears don't look all that big because I'm not seeing them from the side, but they look like they're a few inches lower than usual. I have a decent bone structure, I'm not all that sure about modeling standards. I've got a pretty dope jaw, neck, eyebrows, and pair of shoulders.

That's all nice and dandy I’m sure. I have a long ass neck but on the other hand I have sick cheek bones, lips, eyes, I bet my eyebrows are nicer than yours :O, broad shoulders and a chizzled body. In addition I don’t believe you’d distinguish my jaw as lumpy in person; I have a thin face, and sharp feature. Now that we're done describing our nice features to each other I’ll have to ask you an important question, do you like long walks on the beach?

Quote:
It's called sarcasm, dearest. I was wondering if those three increasingly annoyed posts in a row were aimed at me, or if you were just shouting at the air. Anyway, these diatribes back and forth are kind of amusing, so let's continue, even though I'm just fucking with you in the first place.

Don't worry I like you kiddo, you're not someone like J Summers or Latin Kitten, I aint gonna get worked up over something you say.

Quote:
Your way of judging intelligence is pretty illogical. Some people are born in a good life, can afford to go to high quality colleges and major in Economics and all that jazz. Some people are hoarders of money. Some people have shit loads of money even though they're complete idiots, making it through luck like in the lottery, inheritances, or through ruthlessness. There are also people who don't have any aspirations to make it, save it, and nurture it. They settle for a mid-level job that gives them leisure time and have no aspirations for having a slightly more comfortable bed, or a slightly better meal that lasts as long as it's being tasting, or have a slightly larger television.

It's not illogical you just misunderstood my concept. My brain works on business and making money, so those with no aspirations are disregarded in relevance to how I judge intelligence in that sense. There are other forms of intelligence obviously, but they aren’t of a large importance to me. If you have common sense and aren’t clearly a fucking idiot then you’re all good; I’m not going to take other forms of intelligence into consideration when judging you because they’re not of matter to me. I judge someone’s intelligence based on how well their ability is to get money, and how they manage it. Some people win money through the lottery or inherit it, true. However it doesn't necessarily make them smart just because they received a lot of it. Just as it doesn't make you dumb when you were born with a little. What you do with your money once you’ve obtained it is what I use to judge intelligence. I've seen people go from literally nothing to making decent lives for themselves. I've also seen people go from millions to multi millions. They're both as intelligent. You don't need a college education to make money and manage it well either.

Quote:
Me calling you stupid doesn't have anything to do with your own judge of intelligence, anyway. Also, altercation? This isn't a barfight, JTR; we're not hitting each other with pool cues and screaming insults. I can call you dumb all I want, because when I say dumb, I mean dumb in a different way than you do. That doesn't mean I have to 'step my change up', it means I think you're stupid. This isn't the debate team either; I'm allowed to use ad hominem, and they don't weaken my argument. This is a rap site.

It's a good thing this aint a bar fight cuz I’d knock you out lmao. I'm playing lil homie I'd feel bad for doing that.

Quote:
In conclusion, if you think I'm jealous of some kid who has lived a life with a poppy with a big bank account, who thinks he's better than anyone because of random genetics, who thinks I have no self-confidence---which I obviously do, speaking of ad hominem. Leave it to some dumbass kid to think he's figured out everything, plug his ears, and say case closed because he took Psychology 101 and thinks that everyone's jealous of everyone else. Do you think I'm calling you ugly because I'm jealous? I think Brad Pitt and George Clooney are two pretty good looking guys, so why aren't I saying they're gremlins? When I say a hated a movie that has little to do with my own life, does that mean I secretly wish I was the director? Classic defense mechanism of an egotist---'there's nothing wrong with me. In fact, there is so little wrong with me you wish you were me.'

Talk business, not psychology. You sure aren't going to out-debate me with that playground bullshit.

*Defence, but don’t worry I know you probably just weren’t paying attention.

Sure, I lived a life with a dad who has a lot of money. However how much of that money has been spent on me so far? Probably the same amount in 18 years as your parents will spend on you. How much money has my dad given me? None. I don’t want his money yet I’m saving it for more important things in my future. For instance a house, college, a car, my future family, and any form of business transactions that will require me to sacrifice money in order to receive more later. I’m not out blowing all my dads money away like some rich spoiled kids from the Hampton’s. This is where intelligence comes into play, the ability to manage the money you have in your possession. As of right now I have an Xbox 360, expensive designer clothes, a bunch of shoes etc. Everything I have, I bought. Any money I’ve spent as of now I’ve earned myself. Nowadays though I have a lot of money since I received the stock equities under my name once I turned 18. I’ve been investing some of this money. If you know how to do this, go check out NASDAQ and look for the stock “IMMTF”. I just sold all my shares a few weeks ago and made 12,000$. That’s using my dad’s money to make myself money, not using my dad’s money to party and buy expensive shit. That’s being smart.

Now, say what you gotta say, I’m fucking hot man. And I don’t have a big ego… I’m just the shit.
Old 10-28-07, 12:25 PM   #36
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
That's all nice and dandy I’m sure. I have a long ass neck but on the other hand I have sick cheek bones, lips, eyes, I bet my eyebrows are nicer than yours :O, broad shoulders and a chizzled body. In addition I don’t believe you’d distinguish my jaw as lumpy in person; I have a thin face, and sharp feature. Now that we're done describing our nice features to each other I’ll have to ask you an important question, do you like long walks on the beach?

Son...

Check the dopeness of the jaw, dipping down into a slab, the cleft of the chin. The manly scar on the right cheek. The rather large Ialian nose. Eyebrows like a greek God. The thickness of the neck, the broadness of the shoulders. The lips are a little red and chapped, but that can be easily countered. All of this > JTR.

The beach is like four hours away, though.

Quote:
It's not illogical you just misunderstood my concept. My brain works on business and making money, so those with no aspirations are disregarded in relevance to how I judge intelligence in that sense. There are other forms of intelligence obviously, but they aren’t of a large importance to me. If you have common sense and aren’t clearly a fucking idiot then you’re all good; I’m not going to take other forms of intelligence into consideration when judging you because they’re not of matter to me. I judge someone’s intelligence based on how well their ability is to get money, and how they manage it. Some people win money through the lottery or inherit it, true. However it doesn't necessarily make them smart just because they received a lot of it. Just as it doesn't make you dumb when you were born with a little. What you do with your money once you’ve obtained it is what I use to judge intelligence. I've seen people go from literally nothing to making decent lives for themselves. I've also seen people go from millions to multi millions. They're both as intelligent. You don't need a college education to make money and manage it well either.

This still doesn't mean that you aren't dumb. It just means that you aren't dumb from your perspective, which has been altered to how successful your particular lifestyle is.

Quote:
Sure, I lived a life with a dad who has a lot of money. However how much of that money has been spent on me so far? Probably the same amount in 18 years as your parents will spend on you. How much money has my dad given me? None. I don’t want his money yet I’m saving it for more important things in my future. For instance a house, college, a car, my future family, and any form of business transactions that will require me to sacrifice money in order to receive more later. I’m not out blowing all my dads money away like some rich spoiled kids from the Hampton’s. This is where intelligence comes into play, the ability to manage the money you have in your possession. As of right now I have an Xbox 360, expensive designer clothes, a bunch of shoes etc. Everything I have, I bought. Any money I’ve spent as of now I’ve earned myself. Nowadays though I have a lot of money since I received the stock equities under my name once I turned 18. I’ve been investing some of this money. If you know how to do this, go check out NASDAQ and look for the stock “IMMTF”. I just sold all my shares a few weeks ago and made 12,000$. That’s using my dad’s money to make myself money, not using my dad’s money to party and buy expensive shit. That’s being smart.

k.
Old 10-28-07, 02:11 PM   #37
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

any other opinions on growing a frooooooooo?
Old 10-28-07, 10:47 PM   #38
John Rippington
Maggot

Quote:
Son...

Check the dopeness of the jaw, dipping down into a slab, the cleft of the chin. The manly scar on the right cheek. The rather large Ialian nose. Eyebrows like a greek God. The thickness of the neck, the broadness of the shoulders. The lips are a little red and chapped, but that can be easily countered. All of this > JTR.

The fuck? Sharp cheek bones, rather large Jew nose, the non ass looking chin, the non ugly scarred pretty baby face, perfectly shaped thick eyebrows (nicer than yours), my broader shoulders and broader everything cuz my body is ripped, my larger penis, and my sexy lips. Get serious, JTR > Your whole families genes.

Quote:
This still doesn't mean that you aren't dumb. It just means that you aren't dumb from your perspective, which has been altered to how successful your particular lifestyle is.

Except I’m not dumb in any way, shape, or form. Have fun thinking that though, I’ll try not to get too upset
Old 10-28-07, 10:56 PM   #39
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Sharp cheek bones? Who the hell wants that? Italian nose > Jew nose. Strong cleft chin > everything else. Scars are manly, baby face. And perfectly shaped thick eyebrows my ass; you probably wax them. And you don't look that broad or cut at all. Maybe a bit of a prominent show of muscles in the forearms, but...well, get out some other pictures for reference.

And I'm no longer debating your intelligence, since I've established you aren't stupid in my sense. I'm arguing that your definition of dumb has nothing to do with my own. Or something.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 10-28-07 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10-29-07, 03:45 AM   #40
John Rippington
Maggot

Since when has sharp facial features not been a good thing? Go tell anyone "you have sharp facial features" and they're gonna say "thanks" not "go fuck yourself, asshole!" Haha.

But uhm you got a point, Jew noses have a tendency to be ugly. Luckily mine doesn't completely resemble a Jew nose. Jew noses have a lil bump in the middle of them and are aquiline; mine aint like that the bridge is straight. It's just a lil bit big but it's not ugly or anything, I never really took someone’s nose into consideration when I judged his or her looks anyways unless it was completely hideous. If you think cleft chins look any better than regular chins, then I guess yours works in your favour. I'd rather have a chin without a cleft though, so that works in my favour. And no I’ve never plucked, waxed or done any sort of treatment to my eyebrows. I just let them grow naturally and they're beautiful :O. Oh and I’m naturally a thin guy; I’ll never become big but I am however big and cut for a small and lean person with my body type ya dig? No homo son no homo:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1193643452
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1193643627

I won’t lie though it’s not looking as good as that anymore because I took a long break from working out. I just started going back to the gym 7 days a week recently though.

So in conclusion we’ve basically established I’m not stupid, you thought that picture was stupid, we’re both hot as fuck (ima give you the benefit of the doubt here, playboy) and a bunch of other really meaningless crap. Been nice arguing with ya though, pc.
Old 10-29-07, 07:33 AM   #41
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

You need that tan. And to stop puckering.