RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-07, 10:50 PM   #31
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

Aurora Sky...uhm...learn the meaning of a double standard. You just attacked someone for something that is their opinion, after saying 'it's just an opinion'.

The Mayan (I think it was) creation story was accurate to an extent. In the beginning all was covered in water, and from that life emerged. And there were gods and they had cool names like Quetzalcoatl and New Thunderbolt.

I believe God, going by Christian standards, gave us logic. Even though Satan did seduce us to eating the forbidden fruit, I see that more of a metaphor. But it is a bit strange to say it's a metaphor, because that would mean God wants us to be his pets and people like atheists want us to take the bait God left as a test. But humans would naturally not want to be dominated by God and be pets (or is that a product of society, as people did model themselves under leaders? Mhm). Friggin' complex.

If God was the person to give us logic and the ability to deduce from things he has planted, and the logic not to believe something based purely off belief because that would make us have died many times over, then he would probably see the followers and the questioners in the same light. If the Adam & Eve story is true, then that means Satan is stronger than God, apparently, which contradicts everything in the Bible, and if that is true, the Bible is merely an attempt to boost God up.

Why does God not simply eat the Satan?