RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: The rematch
Ackrite 5 55.56%
Armada Da 187 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-05, 08:48 PM   #31
Capone
fo4

IP: DBFA 3FE2

Voted For: Armada Da 187

ight here is sum quick feed

armanda- came good with punches good flow and structure....i think you came harder at ack then ack did to you

ack- ight not bad it was a ok verse....but you have to come harder on punches...i think thats what made aramda win...but it was ok keep elevating

v/ armada

Old 05-15-05, 10:39 PM   #32
AckRite
Lyrics Put MCs On Atkin's Diet!

IP: 987A 31E7

FUCK DAT.............This Battle Is Gettin Closed..............& I Think Your Armada Also^

ARMADA STOP FUCKIN VOTIN 4 YASELF BITCH!...You Have No Life Or Confidence In Yaself If You Gotta Make Alias's & Vote For Yaself....Get Real....Dis Is Gettin Closed & I Hope They Fuckin BAN You

Prickz These Days..SMH

C.S!....
Crhyme Sindicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AckRite
Slashin Armada With Tha Pen I Write Wit...Paybacks This Herbs Plan
Dude Offers Hand Jobs For Votes..Ask 187, He knows It FIRST HAND!

"Y's My Record 9-6?...Cuz I Battle Competition!"

Send a message via AIM to AckRite  
Old 05-16-05, 12:29 AM   #33
Topical
New to RV

IP: CE10 8C0C

Voted For: AckRite

ack-aiight you got my vote cuz your had harder hitting punches........your structure was a lil messed up only cuz your font size tho.....so next time dont make it soo big........your vocab was basic......try adding more complex words.......little to no multis, work on puttin some in to help flow.......your flow was decent even tho u had no multis......not and personals......try incorperating some into your verse.....but overall good solid drop
7-10

arm-aiight your verse was a lil weak......some of your punches needd to be worded better for them to hit harder.......but some were good and a lil humerous....its nice to see a lil humor........you had one really stretched line........so it kinda hurt the good structure you had going.....not good vocab...work on uppin that....not really any personals.....so yeh work on puttin some of them in......flow was aiight a lil choppy tho....work on multis to help that out........but decent drop..you've done better tho
5-10

Battles:
vs Limited Edition down 0-1 (topical)
vs CrazyDogg up 3-0 (txt)