RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-05, 07:21 PM   #31
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: 6C15 4D51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE SPY
i didn't know they had computers in the ghetto....sweet... hey while you were watching VH1 did you see Mr.White Folks? that dude rocks...but peace bro ^^^that was a joke

because you never been to the ghetto, that's why you haven't seen computrers there, you sterotypical idiot..
Old 02-22-05, 07:33 PM   #32
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

i'm not going to argue about ghettos fool.. not my fault their poor tell em to goto school . get a scholarship... goto college.. get a half decent job ..break the cycle! and yes i said that to be a jackass

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat

Last edited by ULTIMATE SPY : 02-22-05 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-22-05, 07:40 PM   #33
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

Ok, i grew up in Sacramento..................
An if anybody at all knows Sacramento, i'll let u know what part an so on (Not gonna start blabbering in-case y'all know nothin about the place)

But i had a hard livin, a rough past or whatever ya wanna call it, i guesss it could be known as a ''ghetto''....an SPY, You are sterotyping too the fullest right now...

Just because its all crack fiends an thugs in tvs, an what you hear in songs, dosent make it true.........

What about the people in ghettos that have children that are hopeful for college? they will have computers, fr school work an so on, maybe its not the latest model, but not all computers cost alot of money, your just being small minded right now man......

Just because its a Ghetto, that dosent mean ta say that all the kribs have no heating, electricty, an so on, dosent mean that everybody will have ta share a krib with 6 kids an only 2 bedrooms, its not all what you see on tv ya know...an believe me, i've seen it first hand, so i think i know more than your suburban born with a silver spoon in your mouth arrogant bitch ass!

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-05, 07:45 PM   #34
Bangalore

man i jus said that shit to be a jack ass foolz out there are making it seem like i hate everything..well i do.. but to be honest the cycle is very hard to get out of and don't tell me its bull because if you look at our nations poverty its a continuing cycle and most ppl who are poor were raised poor and so on

Free Time...

Old 02-22-05, 07:47 PM   #35
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

And you blame that on the black society?

Are you white? or Latin? or what?

Old 02-22-05, 07:47 PM   #36
Bangalore

you cant just be like o i don't want to be poor anymore and get out of it sure there are those rare cases but for the most part once your poor you will stay that way through out your life.. forgive me that i come from a rich neighborhood mostly white(i'm not white though) my highschool costs more than alot of colleges and i know what i want to do with my life

Free Time...

Old 02-22-05, 07:48 PM   #37
Bangalore

i am not blaming it on black society if you look at todays goverment it is working against the population we have a mad man in office who is not making it easy for anyone to succeed.

Free Time...

Old 02-22-05, 07:55 PM   #38
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

You are completly wrong

69% of rich people, started off with NOTHING, its called HARD WORK, Just because you grew up with everything (an i know you did because of the way you are talking) dosent mean HARD WORK Does not pay off

First you get a job..............
Then you stick at it.............
Then you get a promotion or Razie............
Then you gain EXPERIENCE.............
Then you can try an go onto bigger things

Its the indvidual, not the whole population

Take my momma for example, she works in ''Time-share'' which is foreign people who are looking into buying properties in apartments, hoitels an etc.....an she came alkong way, because of HARD WORK An dedication, we are now living in Orlando, in Spring Lake apartments, we live here rent free, because it comes with the job, it has a pool, tennis courts (wwhich you never gonna catch me using) Jacuzee's, a lake for fishing (never gonna use that neither)...but yeah, my point is, if you have the attitude your never gonna get nowhere in life, then you wont

HARD WORK AN DEDICATION Is all it takes

Look, you are really pissing me off here, because you are disrespecting everything i have ever been thru, an everything that fianacially challened african amerians stand for, so nigga FUCK YOU!!!!!

Old 02-22-05, 08:04 PM   #39
Bangalore

i know what a time share is i own a few ... but to be honest that 69% is bull shit my uncle is a economics major and your statistic is completely wrong if you take the amount of "poor" people that are in america and took the amount of individuals that do come to money the ratio to poor people is still very very large. what i am saying is that there is a cycle to things... in most cases...<--notice ... but yes in most cases once you are poor you don't break the cycle it is just a common fact. most people that do come into money werent "poor" by any means they came from middle class families which is different from being poor in more ways than i can describe.. i admire ppl like your mother but i can almost guarentee for the 1 that made it that there are prolly 100 if not more than didnt make and thus they continue the cycle .... there are more individuals out there than the "finacially challenged african americas" i respect everything you stand for its just that you need to open your eyes and realize that life isnt always a happy story.... o yea hard work and dedication are nothing.. i volunteer at a local homeless shelter and alot of those ppl are very bright individuals they have just not been given the chances i have been given in life...

Free Time...

Old 02-22-05, 08:16 PM   #40
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Ok..........

You have strong points there.....
BUT......
You really need too choose your words alot better, not in that post as such, but in previous threads

you came across as some rich boy that is hating on ghettos like they lower the standard of your rich living, but i get what ya saying about the whole cycle, it is true, some people can just not make it out the ghetto, but like i stated, its the individual, if ya put in enuff work, then one day it should pay off, maybe you wont be rich, an thats all good n well, but at least you'll have a half decent living, an a respectable one too.............

Old 02-22-05, 08:17 PM   #41
Bangalore

i understand where your coming from i was jus saying that shit to get ppls panties in a bunch... lol i guess it worked but man your the only person who came at me with a intelligent response ....i respect ya man

Free Time...

Old 02-22-05, 08:20 PM   #42
Da_Throwdest
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 6-5
IP: A3EA 639E

yeah nigga i agree wit ya 150% black plague on that statement alot of people in general seem 2 think the geto is sum wonderful place 2 b when it'z really not 4 those u lived there or r still there now so u gotta watch ur back alot more then sumbody else in a suburban neighborhood even tho suburbs r gettin rough like the geto areas around the world
Old 02-22-05, 08:21 PM   #43
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: BACC 8E92

Just one question........you all are hard and from the ghetto right? well if your talking about gettin clothes at goodwill for 3 dollars and you bumming for food cuz you aint got money........are you at the library right now using the computers.......cuz if you cant afford you obviously cant afford the internet....i aint ghetto or hood......i've had a tuff life yeah...nuthing ghetto.....i'm in an avg. home and i live in an avg. place......but w/e man i dont really care.....Bush is doing a horrible job on gettin people outta the ghetto as he promised he would.....but no one can save every single ghetto in America.......but anyways......stay up and keep it real man.......~1 love.....u got my respect

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 02-22-05, 08:24 PM   #44
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Throwdest, dont ever voted on my battles again...

Spy, i got respect ta you too because you are a very opiniated person, like myself

Headache, that statement you made is not even worth commenting on, i dont think none of these people would ever say they cant afford clothes, i dunno where you got it from, but its whatever

Spy, hit me on MSN Tomorrow or somthin

Old 02-22-05, 08:26 PM   #45
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: BACC 8E92

I got the 3 dollar good will clothes thing from BP himself the one who started the thread.....and i've lived in a poor place but my family got outta it....so i really haven't seen it too much myself.....now i'm just a avg. dude

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense