RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-06, 06:21 AM   #31
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 43C4 2CD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Bastard DSR
lmao isnt david beckham captain for england??

yes he is...wtf @ Ktrini sayin he's Americas captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-06, 06:38 AM   #32
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I don't think i've ever known a girl that plays soccer, or seen girls playing soccer, or even heard of girls playing soccer. It's just that rare... Maybe in like high school or some crap.

America loses at hockey to Canada... Loses at swimming to Australia... Loses at soccer to everyone... Loses at rugby to everyone.

What sports are America good at?

Baseball: Is there even a world leaque or tournament for baseball? America wins because America is the only country in the league.

Basketball: Same deal as above. (but I imagine if there WERE a world basketball tournament, America would win just because of the choice of players their world team would have. ANY player from ANY team. And since other countries bball leagues arent as developed, their teams wouldnt be as good.)

Athletics: America has won the most track and field events ever. But lets not forget, they also have the worst history in illegal drug use in athletics, ever. Not to mention a certain sprinter.

Olympics: Americas tactic = Put as many people as possible in every single event. This way, if they dont win at least they will still get a medal.

By the way, I have never met or heard of a gay person that watches soccer. There are definitely homo soccer fans out there, but I havent come across any. But I HAVE met hundreds of straight soccer fans. So I dont know where you guys get your info.

America are like little kids... When they lose at something, they say they dont care about it. But when they win something or excel at something, they boast and are arrogant. Its part of what I dont like about america, that made me move. Of course thats just a generalization, and there are Americans that are humble and down to earth. But the majority (as demonstrated in this thread) are kings at being big headed.

this post = wordness

lets see

America dominate in sports only AMERICA are interested in i.e American Football, Basketball, Baseball thats about it

whereas the minute you step out the field it's a different story...

and football isn't jus for girls...but it's a universal sport my ex's sister went to Oklohama to gain a degree in football she's real good...but as for "pats on the backs" and it being pissy obviously Theory has no fucking idea on how football in the UK works...AT ALL...it's a national passion aight not everyone likes football but the ones who are even REMOTELY interested fuckin love it...you've obviously never saw the riots in Turkey where 2 Leeds fans were killed after a UEFA Cup game...you've obviously never seen footage of football riots in the UK or anywhere for that matter...

it's not a pussy sport...

football tackles have been labelled as a lot more dangerous than mosts sports...you obviously never saw Luc Nillis' leg after he collided wit Shaka Hislop which shattered his shin and forced him to retire after jus 5 games for Aston Villa and he was a world rated striker...you never saw Casiraghi's leg smash the same way that Nillis' did after a similar incident with another goalie Richard Wright

Michael Owen swallowed his tounge after gettin booted in the face by a mexican he nearly died...but came back on and scored his first England goal in sick style jus after 1 min

this Tamworth goalkeeper had to retire after he lost a kidney after a boot to the kidney region...obviously...

and one person back in the 50's died of a fractured skull after a high leg challenge...

so ye footballs a pussy sport

it's also the biggest sport in the world...nothing else really touches it because football is so infuectial in culture today...no other sport can really say that...how many African kids do you see coming together in the community to play a bit of American Football???

exactly...

Football is more than sport...it's a way of life...fuck if anything some would say it's a religion...

but you americans won't see it that way as long as you're making 'touchdowns', 'home runs' & 'slam dunks' in ya little fantasy world where everyone loves American sports...-_-

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-06, 07:31 AM   #33
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 860D ECBB

LMAO @ the USA getting smashed 3-0 Yesterday !!!

The world cup is the biggest sport in the world the US don't like it coz they
r rubbish at it and the womens team would beat the mens ha ha ha !!!

1~
Old 06-13-06, 10:38 AM   #34
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critic
LMAO @ the USA getting smashed 3-0 Yesterday !!!

The world cup is the biggest sport in the world the US don't like it coz they
r rubbish at it and the womens team would beat the mens ha ha ha !!!

1~

if Freddy Adu was there...i woulda enjoyed watchin that game

but

USA deserved to lose...at least if Adu played, i unno i would've at LEAST checked the highlights

but word to Rosicky...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 06-13-06, 10:42 AM   #35
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 60E5 1FAF

Word, Rosicky was dope. That first goal was fucking brilliant.

Did any of you watch Ghana against Italy. I thought them Ghanian fuckers were cool. But fuck man, there defense sucks major ass. I wanted them to win, I fucking hate the Italians. But Totti was good in the match, he had that 45 yard free kick that was dope. And Toni hitting the crossbar with that volley. But yeh, I thought Ghana at least deserved a draw from it all.
Old 06-13-06, 10:46 AM   #36
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Word, Rosicky was dope. That first goal was fucking brilliant.

Did any of you watch Ghana against Italy. I thought them Ghanian fuckers were cool. But fuck man, there defense sucks major ass. I wanted them to win, I fucking hate the Italians. But Totti was good in the match, he had that 45 yard free kick that was dope. And Toni hitting the crossbar with that volley. But yeh, I thought Ghana at least deserved a draw from it all.

i caught the first half ye Ghana had an aight game that gillardino goal was fucking sick...so many decent goals already this tournament but ye there were some issues concerning Ghanas defense they jus weren't closing the italians down fast enough and as for the attack they had one or two clear cut chances and jus hesitated and held the ball up when they coulda easily ran as it was that open...

i think they played well i wanted them to win...but the Italians had a better game although their defense was dodgy at times...and thats something you don't say about the Italians...

notice there was no Maldini? is he injured or something?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 06-13-06, 10:48 AM   #37
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I think Maldini is a little too old now. Or he may be injured. I don't know.

But when did Gillardino score... that first goal was given to Andrea Pirlo. And the second goal was scored by Iaquinte... LMAO!! @ him being stretchered off and then coming back on to score. OWNED!!
Old 06-13-06, 10:53 AM   #38
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
I think Maldini is a little too old now. Or he may be injured. I don't know.

But when did Gillardino score... that first goal was given to Andrea Pirlo. And the second goal was scored by Iaquinte... LMAO!! @ him being stretchered off and then coming back on to score. OWNED!!

Pirlo i meant him lol...god damn italians lol

yo it was a good game though Ghana did cause trouble for them

Essien had a sick game...he got man of the match didn't he?

and as for you hating Americans...

explain the offside rule...

now watch them act like our women..."err is it errr ummm please explain"

P.S: Maldini wasn't selected in the 23 man squad...hmm...could cost them coz he's old...but still good

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 06-13-06, 11:32 AM   #39
King Solo
Skadoosh!

DAMN!! The Offside Rule = The Most Complex Sports Rule In History!!

But, I understand it 100%.

And with the Italians, I think that keeping Maldini out of the World Cup is good... he is too old now and he is not as good as he used to be. Plus, he might have retired from international football now... but fuck his wack ass scoring in Champions League Final 2005. But my team still owned them AC Milan hoebags.

And yeh, I think it was Essien who got man of the match. He was the best player on the pitch. I think Totti played well, but he got substituted after he took that knock.

I can't wait to see Brazil tonight... lol, they are gonna fucking own Croatia.
Old 06-13-06, 11:33 AM   #40
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
DAMN!! The Offside Rule = The Most Complex Sports Rule In History!!

But, I understand it 100%.

And with the Italians, I think that keeping Maldini out of the World Cup is good... he is too old now and he is not as good as he used to be. Plus, he might have retired from international football now... but fuck his wack ass scoring in Champions League Final 2005. But my team still owned them AC Milan hoebags.

And yeh, I think it was Essien who got man of the match. He was the best player on the pitch. I think Totti played well, but he got substituted after he took that knock.

I can't wait to see Brazil tonight... lol, they are gonna fucking own Croatia.

word ima try and get back to watch that match i finish in 30 mins

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 06-13-06, 11:56 AM   #41
King Solo
Skadoosh!

It shouldn't be too difficult then. The match don't kick off until 8pm.

I'm about to put the France match on now.
Old 06-13-06, 03:12 PM   #42
Ktrini.
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F291 1362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Bastard DSR
and real football
and wrestling
and baseball
and golf
and tennis for the most part
and track, winter and summer

Well actually...in baseball,American players don't own.The hispanics do.

Just look at how the World Baseball Classic went.
Send a message via AIM to Ktrini.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-06, 03:16 PM   #43
Compose

IP: 1DFD D18B

soccer is gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
Who the fuck cares about soccer? Soccer is like the metric system of sports, the US doesn't really give a fuck. I hope the USA wins it anyways just so we can rub it in the rest of the worlds face for the next 4 years that we won in a sport none of us give a fuck about.

Wordlife.

i believe you got that from either colbert report or daily show, cant remember which one but i seen that episode
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 06-13-06, 07:31 PM   #44
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 9D21 DBB5

Why did KTrini say David Beckham is USA's captain? AND that Beckham is overrated

Rooooofl, I guess now that means K-Trini can't talk, since he dosn't know shit

And Terumoto

You do realise that there is a world cup for females? and womens soccer is in the olympics

And Theory

why the fuck do you

a) think soccer is gay cuz there is no fights when you can't even fat anyways, you bucktoothed fat ass

and

b) bite my old account name, you wack bitch
Old 06-14-06, 04:28 AM   #45
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 9D63 DB4D

Quote:
It shouldn't be too difficult then. The match don't kick off until 8pm.

I'm about to put the France match on now.

Man Brazil played fucked up imo they should of ran riot against Croatia. However Croatia did have a good game...it was kinda Italy vs Ghana all over again minus the action...

Kaka's goal was sick though he had a good game

Whereas good old bottle opener Ronaldo hardly took 3 steps...what a lazy cunt

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB