RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-05, 11:10 PM   #31
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
nigga ain't nobody sweatin' me, you see anybody mention fiya lately? Neh I doubt it... I don't even have much time for RV no more, but if you see it that way, great. You don't have to laugh other people like G Deuce laughed, smiles on peoples faces are a good thing.

And you are a homosexual, I never asked you your opinion on how I look as a female seeing that you aren't interested in females I dunno why you'd think I'd get mad over you calling me ugly. You not the first or the last guy to tell me I'm ugly, simple as that. But I don't really care, really I don't. I'm in too much of a good mood.

even if I am homosexual as u put it, I still have 2 eyes...

sayin someone is ugly has many meanings...

maybe those guys saw this side of u, u know, the disgustingly pretentious side.

My ideas of beauty are unique to me...aint got shit to do with you or anyone else...

Last edited by Tha Q. : 12-13-05 at 11:14 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-05, 11:20 PM   #32
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

I dunno what you talkin bout... but first I'm cute to you, then I'm real pretty, then I'm ugly, then I'm not all that...

I don't take nothing you say seriously, but you have a hard time takin jokes, cuz u really tryna break down what I say like I'm actually arguin wit you. The guys that called me ugly were ones that were pissed that I broke up wit them, thinkin of a way of takin a stab at my spirit when they called my personality beautiful as well as my face especially when they get jealous in public.

What's funny is I don't claim to be beautiful or special, so that's where that ends.

But what I see in you is conceit which makes you look ugly, like you have to be the center of whatever, someone doesn't recognize you, then all hell breaks loose. Your spirit isn't humble it's thirsty for the least bit of attention. That's why I can't conversate wit you normally. You always have to try to find a way to make yourself look good. You got the last word in that post, I told you to smile. What's so hard bout movin on?
Old 12-13-05, 11:25 PM   #33
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 317F 66B6

*eats more popcorn* This is getting even more interesting...
Old 12-13-05, 11:25 PM   #34
Nick Knack
You Need Knack for This

Text Record: 9-8
IP: 14DE C361

-knocks on your hoody-

anybody there?
Old 12-13-05, 11:31 PM   #35
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

hey, Venture, your location says you're from "Heaven"... you from me? I ain't got no kids, lol.
Old 12-13-05, 11:33 PM   #36
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
I dunno what you talkin bout... but first I'm cute to you, then I'm real pretty, then I'm ugly, then I'm not all that...

I don't take nothing you say seriously, but you have a hard time takin jokes, cuz u really tryna break down what I say like I'm actually arguin wit you. The guys that called me ugly were ones that were pissed that I broke up wit them, thinkin of a way of takin a stab at my spirit when they called my personality beautiful as well as my face especially when they get jealous in public.

What's funny is I don't claim to be beautiful or special, so that's where that ends.

But what I see in you is conceit which makes you look ugly, like you have to be the center of whatever, someone doesn't recognize you, then all hell breaks loose. Your spirit isn't humble it's thirsty for the least bit of attention. That's why I can't conversate wit you normally. You always have to try to find a way to make yourself look good. You got the last word in that post, I told you to smile. What's so hard bout movin on?

well...I know who I am and what I stand for...so, I'm not conceited about some things...In some areas, yes, I'm confident to the point of where it'll seem like arrogance. But, any one who's successful or will be has a twinge of arrogance to them. Also, I can take a joke. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to joke and can even take one. BUt, that's the thing, people who know me know the line...If I have beef with someone, then obviously Imma try to say something to make them doubt themselves...And, even that's sorta wrong in the grand scheme of morals...I don't have to make myself look good...But, I do have a problem when someone tries to tell me who and what I am. Then, I'm gonna step in and correct that person. That's the extent of my conceit from my perspective. You got your laugh...

so yea...I'm moving on

by the way...it's CONVERSE

ur not biggie smalls...so, saying conversate is NOT CUTE.
Old 12-13-05, 11:34 PM   #37
Nick Knack
You Need Knack for This

Text Record: 9-8
IP: 14DE C361

Quote:
hey, Venture, your location says you're from "Heaven"... you from me? I ain't got no kids, lol.

it was a one night thing he told me.

mommy?
Old 12-13-05, 11:39 PM   #38
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: C3CE 96D1

you are very very welcome fiyah....I am glad I could make u smile big an beautiful like that..I hope to always have that affect on you...you def looking real right in them pics, dats fo sure....so u kno who it is....stay up...its ya boy trip..much love as ya kno, holla!....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-05, 11:42 PM   #39
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 317F 66B6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture
it was a one night thing he told me.

mommy?

Huh, I dont remember havin any kids. I was sure that them heavy duty clouds was enough.
Old 12-13-05, 11:44 PM   #40
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
well...I know who I am and what I stand for...so, I'm not conceited about some things...In some areas, yes, I'm confident to the point of where it'll seem like arrogance. But, any one who's successful or will be has a twinge of arrogance to them. Also, I can take a joke. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to joke and can even take one. BUt, that's the thing, people who know me know the line...If I have beef with someone, then obviously Imma try to say something to make them doubt themselves...And, even that's sorta wrong in the grand scheme of morals...I don't have to make myself look good...But, I do have a problem when someone tries to tell me who and what I am. Then, I'm gonna step in and correct that person. That's the extent of my conceit from my perspective. You got your laugh...

so yea...I'm moving on

by the way...it's CONVERSE

ur not biggie smalls...so, saying conversate is NOT CUTE.

what you come off as is conceited... now if you different offline, then you have a hell of a way of showing it here. Like I said CONVERSATE, Biggie smalls didn't create the word, lay off him. I don't have to be "cute" for the last time. What don't you get? NVM. Just forget it.

But if you tryna make me doubt myself go ahead, I like seeing the extents people go to do dumb shit to me. My feelings are not hurt whatsoever but keep tryin harder. I don't call what this beef. You don't like me and I'm indifferent bout you... it's simple as that.

But keep acting hard and pretendin like you tryna get me back, okay. Keep tryin i just find it interestin and all a good laugh. So yeah I'll keep laughin, smiles come in handy when others get stressed. Nice balance.

Lol @ tellin me who I am.. I don't know WHO you are. I know what you show and everybody on the site sees that whether they tell you that or not. Now if you care is a different story, but since you still tryna prove ya point you must. W/e kid.
Old 12-13-05, 11:47 PM   #41
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

umm were still getting married right?
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-05, 11:49 PM   #42
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
what you come off as is conceited... now if you different offline, then you have a hell of a way of showing it here. Like I said CONVERSATE, Biggie smalls didn't create the word, lay off him. I don't have to be "cute" for the last time. What don't you get? NVM. Just forget it.

But if you tryna make me doubt myself go ahead, I like seeing the extents people go to do dumb shit to me. My feelings are not hurt whatsoever but keep tryin harder. I don't call what this beef. You don't like me and I'm indifferent bout you... it's simple as that.

But keep acting hard and pretendin like you tryna get me back, okay. Keep tryin i just find it interestin and all a good laugh. So yeah I'll keep laughin, smiles come in handy when others get stressed. Nice balance.

Lol @ tellin me who I am.. I don't know WHO you are. I know what you show and everybody on the site sees that whether they tell you that or not. Now if you care is a different story, but since you still tryna prove ya point you must. W/e kid.

If u'd remove the sarcasm from what you say, people like ME might actually care.

And for the record, I don't dislike you. I just think you've said and done some things in the past I found sketchy...and this is the NET...do we REALLY KNOW HOW ANYONE is on here?...I venture out and say NO. As for this site is concerned, I'm focused on one thing right now and from here on out, dropping HOT ASS MUSIC. PERIOD...POINT BLANK...CASE CLOSED. And, do not call me kid...I'm older than you...

respect
Old 12-13-05, 11:50 PM   #43
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

lol Ike no. It's called off... I love chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rubs eyes* Me tired as hell.

I'm bout to bounce, gotta go to work in the morning. I'mma call off *yawns*!!!!!

Nite all y'all...
Old 12-13-05, 11:52 PM   #44
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If u'd remove the sarcasm from what you say, people like ME might actually care.

And for the record, I don't dislike you. I just think you've said and done some things in the past I found sketchy...and this is the NET...do we REALLY KNOW HOW ANYONE is on here?...I venture out and say NO. As for this site is concerned, I'm focused on one thing right now and from here on out, dropping HOT ASS MUSIC. PERIOD...POINT BLANK...CASE CLOSED. And, do not call me kid...I'm older than you...

respect

Look kid, you don't act older than me... I'm not gonna change myself cuz you being sensitive. lol I'm not surrounded by the past but if you step to me ugly, then you get dealt wit'... I believe that's what happened, kid. And as the site is concerned if you care bout music then why you still talkin bout "my sarcasm".

You just actin more sensitive than a teddy bear and immature with caplocks like you pressed it real hard to get your point across. W/e you say Q. If you older, then act older. You conversate with yourself in other threads for goodness sake.
Old 12-13-05, 11:55 PM   #45
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Look kid, you don't act older than me... I'm not gonna change myself cuz you being sensitive. lol I'm not surrounded by the past but if you step to me ugly, then you get dealt wit'... I believe that's what happened, kid. And as the site is concerned if you care bout music then why you still talkin bout "my sarcasm".

You just actin more sensitive than a teddy bear and immature with caplocks like you pressed it real hard to get your point across. W/e you say Q. If you older, then act older.

see...dats the thing...U don't define me...Ur problem is, if it doesn't measure to LF standards, then it's sub standard...

Last time I checked, I was just having a concersation in here...Now, I could call you out your name and stoop to your level, but I won't do that, because I am more mature. Like I said, all these people pumpin your ego in here is fine and good...But, takin shots for whatever reason doesn't affirm your claim that you're this "beautiful person on the inside"...If you're so damn beautiful on the inside, ACT LIKE IT.