RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-08, 09:35 PM   #31
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

By the way Sebastian, that says STUPID, not STUPIDER

stupider is not a word in the dictionary, it's slang, ebonics, doesn't exist

look up "Is stupider a word?" on google and you'll fine out yourself

so next time when you wanna speak proper english mr. english major, say MORE STUPID, not Stupider, lmaoooooo
Old 11-14-08, 09:38 PM   #32
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Yea someone on the internet you apparently dont give a shit bout, I let them know cuz they my friend. that's really the same as coming into my relationship and starting shit

it's w/e man, just leave me alone, I honestly dont ever wanna hear from you again, you're mad annoying, bye

rofl and wait, what did I even say? and when did this happen? and if I remember correctly she got mad cuz you hacked into her MSN and became a overprotective pyscho, which by all the past shit you've said you done, you are. lmao

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-08, 09:40 PM   #33
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
By the way Sebastian, that says STUPID, not STUPIDER

stupider is not a word in the dictionary, it's slang, ebonics, doesn't exist

look up "Is stupider a word?" on google and you'll fine out yourself

so next time when you wanna speak proper english mr. english major, say MORE STUPID, not Stupider, lmaoooooo

actually idiot, if you look it says "Adjective -er, est" are you blind too? I mean, from your wardrobe style you could make a strong case about it.

and rofl wait so I provide you a DICTIONARY entry, and you provide me google? ROFL

wait, don't tell me... for your bibliography for any research papers you write, you count wikipedia as a source right? LOL

... well, that's if you actually took college serious.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-14-08, 09:53 PM   #34
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
actually idiot, if you look it says "Adjective -er, est" are you blind too? I mean, from your wardrobe style you could make a strong case about it.

and rofl wait so I provide you a DICTIONARY entry, and you provide me google? ROFL

wait, don't tell me... for your bibliography for any research papers you write, you count wikipedia as a source right? LOL

... well, that's if you actually took college serious.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT IM STUDYIG TO BECOME A CHEF SINCE 2 MONTHS NOW WITH PERFECT GRADES

IVE SAID THIS 20 TIMES

HOLY SHIT

IM DOING BETTER IN COLLEGE THEN YOU ARE

THEY WANNA RECOMEND MY FOR MY STAGE AT ONE OF THE BETTER RESTAURANTS IN MONTREAL

holy shit I barely ever let people online ever get to me but you did right now, i've had to tell you this like 5o fucking times and you cant accept im in college and doing fucking amazing

DUDE, I dropped out one college that I didnt like cuz it was bull and went into a better one, it's like switching programs, I take it really serious, I worked as a cook for two years. Jesus christ man, you dont fucking listen

DICTIONARY.com is a fucking dumb site

STUPIDER is not proper english son. Damn.

Stupider is like common sense that it aint proper english. And yea I gave you google cuz go look, you'll get 200+ references proving my point if you actually stopped being stuck up and listened to someone for once damn
Ther are many words in the dictionary that I would avoid. "Stupider" is one of them. Just pronouncing it is awkward.

You, however, are RIGHT on target. The preferred way of expressing this idea is "more stupid."

"The Heath Handbook" has a list of the preferred comparative and superlative forms of adjectives and adverbs. The handbook's rule of thumb is that, if a word is one syllable, use "er" and "est," as in "tall, taller, and tallest."

But . . . "Many adjectives of two syllables and all longer adjectives form the comparative and superlative by adding "more" and "most."

Examples: alert more alert most alert
ambitious more ambitious most ambitious

I suppose your friend would choose "alerter" and "alertest," but he would be in a "peculiar" minority.

Have him try to pronounce "ambitiouser" and "ambitiousest."

You are permitted to chuckle as he struggles.

Last edited by JTR : 11-14-08 at 10:33 PM.
Old 11-14-08, 10:35 PM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
YOU FUCKING IDIOT IM STUDYIG TO BECOME A CHEF SINCE 2 MONTHS NOW WITH PERFECT GRADES

IVE SAID THIS 20 TIMES

HOLY SHIT

IM DOING BETTER IN COLLEGE THEN YOU ARE

THEY WANNA RECOMEND MY FOR MY STAGE AT ONE OF THE BETTER RESTAURANTS IN MONTREAL

holy shit I barely ever let people online ever get to me but you did right now, i've had to tell you this like 5o fucking times and you cant accept im in college and doing fucking amazing

DUDE, I dropped out one college that I didnt like cuz it was bull and went into a better one, it's like switching programs, I take it really serious, I worked as a cook for two years. Jesus christ man, you dont fucking listen

DICTIONARY.com is a fucking dumb site

STUPIDER is not proper english son, get a REAL dictionary. Damn

Stupider is like common sense that it aint proper english. And yea I gave you google cuz go look, you'll get 200+ references proving my point if you actually stopped being stuck up and listened to someone for once damn

right, man... just like you supposedly have 100,000 in your bank account and can't even afford a flight to see the "girl you're going to marry"? Or does that have to do with something else??

oh and rofl @ comparing getting top marks in Chef school to getting top marks in a University. right...

oh and Rofl @ trying to be a chef, period. lmao..

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-14-08, 10:45 PM   #36
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
right, man... just like you supposedly have 100,000 in your bank account and can't even afford a flight to see the "girl you're going to marry"? Or does that have to do with something else??

oh and rofl @ comparing getting top marks in Chef school to getting top marks in a University. right...

oh and Rofl @ trying to be a chef, period. lmao..

Uh, when I have my own restaurant ill be more succesfull then you. It's a prestigious school moron.

You dont know shit, nice try on the diss though

And I got 100 grand not ten, I can afford the ticket, I didnt go cuz of her parents and she was underage at 16

bye now?

yea...

bye now
Old 11-14-08, 11:08 PM   #37
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Uh, when I have my own restaurant ill be more succesfull then you. It's a prestigious school moron.

You dont know shit, nice try on the diss though

And I got 100 grand not ten, I can afford the ticket, I didnt go cuz of her parents and she was underage at 16

bye now?

yea...

bye now

rofl... yea and when I get my own executive spot on ESPN I'll be way more successful than you. can go both ways big dreamer...

and rofl and since when is 100,000 10 grand? learn how to read idiot. lmao

Your profession is perfect for you man

Bitches are sposed to remain in the kitchen

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-14-08, 11:13 PM   #38
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
rofl... yea and when I get my own executive spot on ESPN I'll be way more successful than you. can go both ways big dreamer...

and rofl and since when is 100,000 10 grand? learn how to read idiot. lmao

Your profession is perfect for you man

Bitches are sposed to remain in the kitchen

w/e dude I skip over your shit cuz it aint important enough to read into detail

Uhm, owning a restaurant is a lot easier to accomplish then having an executive spot on ESPN, since my dad and cousin are already planning on opening one and i'd be a chef in it and have an investment as soon as I graduate it's not that hard to hope, then it will just take a bit of saving of some money, and i'll open my own personal restaurant.

I'm only 19 and I'm getting compliments from people who have been in the business and renowned head chefs in montreal for years. Our teachers are top of the line experienced Chefs.

You write about men who play sports all day

I cook food, really well... you know the shit you need to eat every single day to survive??

Do you man, if you think cooking food is lame then you're an idiot with nothing better to diss me on, that really has no affect on me.

I can braise a quail to perfection, AND write as good as you lmfao

Yea, for some reason, the shit I need to eat everyday, I prefer when it's really good, and doesn't suck and not fast food everyday, so yeaa

Also girls love a guy who can cook, it gets you mad pussy.

You'll learn how to talk to girls one day man. Anyways, btw my priorities have never been about "girls" buddy. They been about my fam, a couple friends, and one girl. You don't even know me. Bye now

Last edited by JTR : 11-14-08 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-14-08, 11:43 PM   #39
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
w/e dude I skip over your shit cuz it aint important enough to read into detail
And again, the world does not revolve around you french sounding ass. So what's your point?

Uhm, owning a restaurant is a lot easier to accomplish then having an executive spot on ESPN, since my dad and cousin are already planning on opening one and i'd be a chef in it and have an investment as soon as I graduate it's not that hard to hope, then it will just take a bit of saving of some money, and i'll open my own personal restaurant.
rofl yea, buddy sorry to tell you but owning a restaurant is different than owning a SUCCESSFUL restaurant. ESPN is already successful. Getting a job at a successful company is probably A LOT easier than first, owning your own restaurant and second, making it successful. Nice try tho

I'm only 19 and I'm getting compliments from people who have been in the business and renowned head chefs in montreal for years. Our teachers are top of the line experienced Chefs.
LOL get over yourself. But if you wanna play that game, I got 1 of 2 sports editor positions for co-op for full time at the boston globe out of every college kid in the state of massachusetts. While you stay getting compliments in a school of chefs. =/

You write about men who play sports all day
Desperate much? LOL weak reach right there. Women's soccer btw

I cook food, really well... you know the shit you need to eat every single day to survive??
yea, because everybody needs to go to a RESTAURANT to get their need of food. Ever hear about shopping at the market? lmao

Do you man, if you think cooking food is lame then you're an idiot with nothing better to diss me on, that really has no affect on me.
wait, didn't you just say "you write about men playing sports all day"? That's what I thought

I can braise a quail to perfection, AND write as good as you lmfao
yea, explains why you got kicked out of college and had to enter chef school LOL

Yea, for some reason, the shit I need to eat everyday, I prefer when it's really good, and doesn't suck and not fast food everyday, so yeaa
You eat shit for breakfast?

Also girls love a guy who can cook, it gets you mad pussy.
OMG Rofl... EVERYTHING does revolve around girls to you huh man? lmao... like seriously if girls are the main reason you need to convince yourself to get out of bed every morning and to do something good with your life then I don't know what to say. That's pretty sad...

You'll learn how to talk to girls one day man. Anyways, btw my priorities have never been about "girls" buddy. They been about my fam, a couple friends, and one girl. You don't even know me. Bye now
ROFL omg... there's the girls card again. lmao and one day you'll learn how to actually have a relationship with a girl you actually care about. and not just on the internet when they can't see your herb ass in person.

If only I had enough room in my sig to quote me b. Silly...

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-15-08, 12:03 AM   #40
JTR
Jack The Ripper

i do actually care bout chrystal, you dont know shit bout me or my relationship so mind your own business. Barely read anything you wrote

i got expelled cuz I purposely skipped end of the year exams cuz I didnt want to go to that college anymore and knew i'd be going into proffesional cooking and would be accepted, and look, I WAS :O, and I got 97% overall in english without trying. "Nice try tho"

my cousin and dad have experience in the business, so it doesn't matter, the restaurant will be successfull and we'll make money, we're jewish, we're farnsworths, and we're business men

I can get a job as a cook right now at a fancy restaurant, what's the point you trying to make? They want me to do my stage at same place in france and I don't even want to go cuz I don't even need that shit to open a succesfull restaurant ill do my stage some place I want

You ignore me when I say I just talk bout girls but my life isnt bout them not even close, I really dont care bout girls, it's bout ONE girl, my fam, and money. You dont know me, dont act like you do.

"I cook food, really well... you know the shit you need to eat every single day to survive??
yea, because everybody needs to go to a RESTAURANT to get their need of food. Ever hear about shopping at the market? lmao"

Yea, and what do you do with the food you buy from the supermarket? cook it WAY WORSE then I would? And make something nowhere near as good as my cooking? That's the fucking point I was trying to make stupid. That shit you needa eat everyday, I eat good shit, you eat crap that you try and make yourself and call it cooking. I don't know where you got going to a restaurant from lmfao, i guess you don't understand things properly

anyways, you're ignorant and stuck up, and don't know shit

HOLD THE FUCK UP, havent I already said ALL OF THIS... like more then 5 times to you? Lmfao wow I have. Man you don't listen huh? You just like to hear youself talk? You have trouble accepting truth? I only care bout one girl, I have money, ill be successful, i go to college. You forget or something? Damn you have worse memmory then me and I smoke mad weed, hahaha damn you a stupid dude

It's like, if my life was all bout girls, I wouldnt be offended by it and just admit it like "yea it is" which is waht I prolly woulda and have already told you way back in the day but the past two yeas it's been different. Iunno how many times you pull the college card, like "HAHA YOU GOT KICKED OUT A COLLEGE"

Umm.. on purpose?? and Im in college right now... a really good one, a private one... and im studying under renowned chefs...

like I already told you all that over and over again yet you keep brining it up? No new points to make? Only the same old? Not original now are we??

haahaha now I know why you cant make new tracks and always have writes block lmfao, you say the same shit over and over again you can't think up new shit, DAMN

good luck in life though, bye now? Please?

You say the same shit over and over again, it's like having the same argument and explaining the same thing 10 times.. it's really frustrating, so im not gonna talk to you anymore ok? Cool? So you wanna leave me alone now? K good, bye

Last edited by JTR : 11-15-08 at 12:15 AM.
Old 11-15-08, 12:20 AM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

lol arguing over the internet with a 21 year old, you make me look gay or something, like we a married couple, leave me alone and go on with your life

do you really care bout me that much? lmfao

damn, you're unbelievable

dude cant get over me soooooooo bad, he gotta repeat the same exact insult 50 times jsut to get any reply from me and keep gettig recognition from me

if you didnt exist it wouldnt change anything in my life, ok?

Harsh I know, but that's how it is, so seriously, shut the fuck upp, daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn lmfao
Old 11-15-08, 12:35 AM   #42
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
i do actually care bout chrystal, you dont know shit bout me or my relationship so mind your own business. Barely read anything you wrote
LOL yet you felt the need to write huge ass essay? and idiot, again LEARN HOW TO READ. I said in person. And LOL you've had plenty of problems thru the net even. How many times have y'all "broken up" now? Exactly.

i got expelled cuz I purposely skipped end of the year exams cuz I didnt want to go to that college anymore and knew i'd be going into proffesional cooking and would be accepted, and look, I WAS :O, and I got 97% overall in english without trying. "Nice try tho"
rofl bragging bout that is stupid. You dropped out of High school right? So with w/e you got no way you going into a good college. What you went into was the equivalent of community college. Which is horrible, and easy. I go to a university with the most Harvard schooled professors in the East coast besides Harvard.

my cousin and dad have experience in the business, so it doesn't matter, the restaurant will be successfull and we'll make money, we're jewish, we're farnsworths, and we're business men
rofl yea, how many people have had "experience" in something and didn't succeed? You acting like you the first one to come up with this idea.

I can get a job as a cook right now at a fancy restaurant, what's the point you trying to make? They want me to do my stage at same place in france and I don't even want to go cuz I don't even need that shit to open a succesfull restaurant ill do my stage some place I want
Or you sure it's not because you're a lazy bum?

You ignore me when I say I just talk bout girls but my life isnt bout them not even close, I really dont care bout girls, it's bout ONE girl, my fam, and money. You dont know me, dont act like you do
rofl you're the one who brings every arguement you ever have about girls. If someone argues about how you dress, it's "GIRLS LOVE MY LOOK" if it's about something random it goes back to "Yea, maybe someday you'll learn how to talk to girls". Dude, you're not judged in life by how you do with girls. Sorry... Bill Gates probably couldn't even pull a horny old lady who had one day to live until he got rich.

"I cook food, really well... you know the shit you need to eat every single day to survive??
yea, because everybody needs to go to a RESTAURANT to get their need of food. Ever hear about shopping at the market? lmao"

Yea, and what do you do with the food you buy from the supermarket? cook it WAY WORSE then I would? And make something nowhere near as good as my cooking? That's the fucking point I was trying to make stupid. That shit you needa eat everyday, I eat good shit, you eat crap that you try and make yourself and call it cooking. I don't know where you got going to a restaurant from lmfao, i guess you don't understand things properly
Food is food idiot. I can make a beastly ass ham, bacon sandwich that keeps me full without cooking class. I know how to cook a steak, and I know how to use an oven. Sorry, food is food kid. How many people "live" without being chefs? plenty... get off your high horse.

anyways, you're ignorant and stuck up, and don't know shit
lmao this coming from YOU of all people

HOLD THE FUCK UP, havent I already said ALL OF THIS... like more then 5 times to you? Lmfao wow I have. Man you don't listen huh? You just like to hear youself talk? You have trouble accepting truth? I only care bout one girl, I have money, ill be successful, i go to college. You forget or something? Damn you have worse memmory then me and I smoke mad weed, hahaha damn you a stupid dude
rofl it's called reiterating a point with another example. lmao I wouldn't expect a high school drop out, and someone who got kicked out of "community college" to understand.

It's like, if my life was all bout girls, I wouldnt be offended by it and just admit it like "yea it is" which is waht I prolly woulda and have already told you way back in the day but the past two yeas it's been different. Iunno how many times you pull the college card, like "HAHA YOU GOT KICKED OUT A COLLEGE"
No you wouldn't. Because you keep trying to trick others and yourself that you're some kind of dude who's living the life. Yet you go around bragging about robbing drug dealers, getting your ass kicked walking home, and always wanting to fight over everything. stfu already b

Umm.. on purpose?? and Im in college right now... a really good one, a private one... and im studying under renowned chefs...
ohh... it became private now too? damn b, next thing you know you're gonna say it's magical and it's structured on clouds. uh-oh...

like I already told you all that over and over again yet you keep brining it up? No new points to make? Only the same old? Not original now are we??
LOL cuz your dumb ass keeps doing what I say. Of course I'll point it out. duh

haahaha now I know why you cant make new tracks and always have writes block lmfao, you say the same shit over and over again you can't think up new shit, DAMN
rofl or because I'm more worried about owning in college and making money for myself. And leave the music for when I get time. You're the one who's wasting time even THINKING about recording music.. stick to... wait that's really not that much great of an option either.

good luck in life though, bye now? Please?
what's stopping you from shutting up? LOL

You say the same shit over and over again, it's like having the same argument and explaining the same thing 10 times.. it's really frustrating, so im not gonna talk to you anymore ok? Cool? So you wanna leave me alone now? K good, bye
Dawg, if I had a nickel for everything you said that I'd be rich b.

STICK em UP B !

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-15-08, 12:39 AM   #43
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol arguing over the internet with a 21 year old, you make me look gay or something, like we a married couple, leave me alone and go on with your life

do you really care bout me that much? lmfao

damn, you're unbelievable

dude cant get over me soooooooo bad, he gotta repeat the same exact insult 50 times jsut to get any reply from me and keep gettig recognition from me

if you didnt exist it wouldnt change anything in my life, ok?

Harsh I know, but that's how it is, so seriously, shut the fuck upp, daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn lmfao

LMAO again, there he goes again. So butthurt he has to double post. If i didn't post when I did, I'm sure the triple post JTR so famous for would have made a return. LOOL

If I didn't exist it wouldn't change anything? rofl... that reminds me, the only girl you ever got with... was introduced to you by me. boom... and STILL that's only over the net. So here i'ma still a play out of your playbook... lemme know when you can actually get a girl you care about instead of a slut? ok? thanks b

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-15-08, 12:53 AM   #44
JTR
Jack The Ripper

W/e bro chrystal isn't a slut. You dated that slut fucking mexican. Chrystal never cheated on me physically or did anything real bad. You got a lot of fucking nerve to say that man. You dont even fuckin know her, so leave her out of it. You're fucking pathetic. The only time you EVER stood up for yourself and fought is when the guy who fucked the shit outta your slut mexican girl came and talked shit, and I bet you just got lucky in that fight ahahaha. See I talk bout fights cuz im not a bitch like you and actually stand up for myself. By the way I meant it wouldnt make a difference in my life, RIGHT NOW, if you didnt exist, ya dig? You're dead to me. A fucking pathetic scum of life hahaha

Bro I didnt drop out of highshchool, where did you get that from? You for some reason have mad fake assumptions bout me looll. I graduated top of my class actually, best marks in my school, we were only 50 kids in the highschool it was an alternative, we still do the same exams as the reg highschools but we do a years work in half a year, and we have smaller classes. I got 90% in all courses... I didnt go to community college

Buddy, lmfao. This is how quebec works, COLLEGE and UNIVERSITY

two completely different things, you do one then the other cuz we graduate highschool at grade 11, remember sebastian? I explained this already. Dawson is one the best colleges, I got in, i left cuz I didnt like my program. Lasalle is way better, I do my training for a Chef there

So how can you actually say you're not ignorant? You thought you knew all this shit bout me I NEVER told you. I NEVER dropped out of highschool. Iunno, you got mad fake personals and assumptions that you just randomly mae up yourself that i've never heard before it's ridiculous.

When we used to talk, only thing we BOTH ever talked bout was girls, so your "your life only revolves around girls" shit is nothing to me cuz it all refers to you also.

Bye now

Last edited by JTR : 11-15-08 at 01:03 AM.
Old 11-15-08, 01:01 AM   #45
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
man, i dont care.. im not reading that shit lmfaoo

Bro I didnt drop out of highshchool, where did you get that from? You for some reason have mad fake assumptions bout me looll. I graduated top of my class actually, best marks in my school, we were only 50 kids in the highschool it was an alternative, we still do the same exams as the reg highschools but we do a years work in half a year, and we have smaller classes. I got 90% in all courses... I didnt go to community college

Buddy, lmfao. This is how quebec works, COLLEGE and UNIVERSITY

two completely different things, you do one then the other. Dawson was on the best colleges, I got in, i left cuz I didnt like my program. Lasalle is way better, I do my training for a Chef there

So how can you actually say you're not ignorant? You thought you knew all this shit bout me I NEVER told you. I NEVER dropped out of highschool. Iunno, you got mad fake personals and assumptions that you just randomly mae up yourself that i've never heard before it's ridiculous.

When we used to talk, only thing we BOTH ever talked bout was girls, so your "your life only revolves around girls" shit is nothing to me cuz it all refers to you also.

Bye now

If so? then what's all that blibber jabber afterwards? What happened to the "I'm not responding to you?"

come on man. I know bitches can't resist the kid, but don't do yourself like that man. Come on...

and yes, you did tell me you dropped out. If you did Graduate, throw up a pic. EVERYONE has pics of high school graduation. Fuck you get a free one from when you're grabbing the diploma. I'm 150% sure you told me that.

it's only fitting for an idiot like you. WORDLIFE B

and don't lie, you know we discussed men too b.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ