RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-07, 07:18 PM   #31
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: A070 F348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
If you're talkin about marketability then Im number 1.

Young, black, from the hood, attractive.

wrong theres a million other black guys thats from "the hood", raps, dress's coo..... what makes you so unique?
Old 12-20-07, 07:35 PM   #32
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: A1B6 EEE4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENSTINCTZ
wrong theres a million other black guys thats from "the hood", raps, dress's coo..... what makes you so unique?

but they dont rap good as me or look good as me or put in as much work in the hood as me sonnnnnn

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-07, 07:36 PM   #33
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 2693 188C

Quote:
since when was hip hop based on lyrics? if i can recall hip hop was dance music frrom the begining... look at that song "rappers delight" that aint lyrical at all ...lyrically hip hop didnt start becomin a trend till recently...yall should know where hip hop came from..and for you dumb ppl im not sayin that song what started hip hop..im jus sayin theres more to hip hop then jus lyrics....wit that sed u gotta know to theres diff. genres in hip hop too...so before you hate look into some shit....the hardest thing about comin up in the game is what "look" you goin for...you gotta have that uniqness to you thats appeallin..im pretty sure lotta ppl can make the same music thats on the radio..but if u aint got no style, direction, goals, shows, promotion ect.. im sorry you jus gonna be an internet rapper... what rapper doesnt do shows? besides the few "so called" rappers on rv that are ever so dope .

Oh, so Soulja Boy is good then?

I know a lot of lyrical old school rappers... And the reason they weren't as lyrical then as rappers are now is because they hadn't learned how to do that yet. That's how hip hop progressed... Just like how cars got faster. We add to things and make it better overtime.
Old 12-20-07, 07:37 PM   #34
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:

I think they're all marketable now it comes to skill, a lil extra something and how you get yourself out there and grind for it, who you know and the relationships you make as you progress then there's some that just get lucky.
Old 12-20-07, 07:38 PM   #35
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
since when was hip hop based on lyrics? if i can recall hip hop was dance music frrom the begining... look at that song "rappers delight" that aint lyrical at all ...lyrically hip hop didnt start becomin a trend till recently...yall should know where hip hop came from..and for you dumb ppl im not sayin that song what started hip hop..im jus sayin theres more to hip hop then jus lyrics....wit that sed u gotta know to theres diff. genres in hip hop too...so before you hate look into some shit....the hardest thing about comin up in the game is what "look" you goin for...you gotta have that uniqness to you thats appeallin..im pretty sure lotta ppl can make the same music thats on the radio..but if u aint got no style, direction, goals, shows, promotion ect.. im sorry you jus gonna be an internet rapper... what rapper doesnt do shows? besides the few "so called" rappers on rv that are ever so dope .

Lyrics matter in hip hop for a long time, what you mean recently?
The only people that say "its more to hip hop than lyrics" are the people that dont have lyrics

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 12-20-07, 07:40 PM   #36
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Word... Wu Tang, Rakim... Kool G
Old 12-20-07, 07:53 PM   #37
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Lyrics matter in hip hop for a long time, what you mean recently?
The only people that say "its more to hip hop than lyrics" are the people that dont have lyrics

SORRY YOUR WRONG..IF U TRYIN TO REFER THAT STATEMENT TO ME..U CANT SEE ME ON THE MIC PERIOD, U GOT NO EMOTION OR DELIVERY,STYLE,VOICE YOU GOT NONE OF THAT DOWN YET AT THE SAME TIME YOU DONT KNOW WHATS YOUR NEXT MOVE... YOU PROLY DONT EVEN KNO HOW TO SET UP THINGS IN MUSIC YOUR JUS LIKE THOSE REGULAR JOE SHMMO THAT THINK THEY KNO THE INDUSTRY WHEN THEY DONT... DO YOUR RESEARCH KID..HIP HOP STARTED AS DANCE NUFF SED...OTHER TYPES OF HIP HOP PROGRESSED BY PUTTIN RHYMES OVER MUSIC...AND IT HAS PREGRESSED SINCE THEN...AND IF U WOULD READ THE WHOLE THING I SED EARLIER THERES DIFFERENT TYPES OF HIP HOP.... LETS SEE LETS GO TO EASTCOAST THEY ON THE LYRICAL TIP, GO TO WESTCOAST WE ADDED FUNK AND A STORY....GO TO SOUTH THEY GOT THAT CRUNK SHIT...LIKE IF U DONT STUDY OTHER ARTISTS HOW ARE YOU GONNA BECOME GREAT..
Old 12-20-07, 07:55 PM   #38
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Zone U Gotta Keep Grindin Nuff sed ......

jtr i dont listen to gay ppl...esp if u dont make music
Old 12-20-07, 08:02 PM   #39
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9B2C 9A4D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

I know a lot of lyrical old school rappers... And the reason they weren't as lyrical then as rappers are now is because they hadn't learned how to do that yet. That's how hip hop progressed... Just like how cars got faster. We add to things and make it better overtime.

wait a second...what is "old school" to u?

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-07, 08:05 PM   #40
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Exactly Haha...
Old 12-20-07, 08:15 PM   #41
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP: EE73 7F76

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

soulja boy off in dis hoe

watch me crank and watch me roll

watch me crank that soulja boy

and superman that hoe

that's lyricism at its finest right there

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-07, 08:38 PM   #42
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
SORRY YOUR WRONG..IF U TRYIN TO REFER THAT STATEMENT TO ME..U CANT SEE ME ON THE MIC PERIOD, U GOT NO EMOTION OR DELIVERY,STYLE,VOICE YOU GOT NONE OF THAT DOWN YET AT THE SAME TIME YOU DONT KNOW WHATS YOUR NEXT MOVE... YOU PROLY DONT EVEN KNO HOW TO SET UP THINGS IN MUSIC YOUR JUS LIKE THOSE REGULAR JOE SHMMO THAT THINK THEY KNO THE INDUSTRY WHEN THEY DONT... DO YOUR RESEARCH KID..HIP HOP STARTED AS DANCE NUFF SED...OTHER TYPES OF HIP HOP PROGRESSED BY PUTTIN RHYMES OVER MUSIC...AND IT HAS PREGRESSED SINCE THEN...AND IF U WOULD READ THE WHOLE THING I SED EARLIER THERES DIFFERENT TYPES OF HIP HOP.... LETS SEE LETS GO TO EASTCOAST THEY ON THE LYRICAL TIP, GO TO WESTCOAST WE ADDED FUNK AND A STORY....GO TO SOUTH THEY GOT THAT CRUNK SHIT...LIKE IF U DONT STUDY OTHER ARTISTS HOW ARE YOU GONNA BECOME GREAT..

Ewww
somebody got an ego.
You sound like a mexican Plies
nuff said.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-20-07, 09:14 PM   #43
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1CC5 8C2F

^Speaking of plies rofl @ him making XXL's list of the "FUTURE of hip-hop" that garbage list minus a few of them (Lupe, Pap, and some others i forget) made me sick and led me to cancel my XXL subscription.

LOL tho @ Can't see me on the mic. Like zone said, kid's got an ego. Seriously, an ego like the one you obviously have (refering to this thread and the previous ones), that will end up being your downfall.

Oh and, I peeped your shit, it was decent for that westcoast sound, but if you saying you're lyrical I don't see it at all. No multi's, no hot lines, hook's ehh. Put down some "hot lines" of yours if you want. Bujt Zone def kills you lyrically and overall IMO.

and before you try to attack me with that shit, I be first to say i don't go for the punchline/lyrical shit, although I do take a dip in that section (see "King Me" or "Controversy") but my main shit is more to the club type, R & B type shit. I try to make catchy hooks, I ain't gon come up and state i'm better than so and so, but i do my thing.

but like Summers proposed before:

me and Zone v.s You and Summers.

and don't whine about oh you got no time. Because:

1). If you so godly at this shit, it shouldn't take you 10, let alone 30 mins to write up a diss to two "Net rappers" and record it, right?

2). You can't say you don't want to waste your time, because it don't take a lot of time, plus you're talking the shit. So here's your chance to prove it.

your call

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-07, 10:17 PM   #44
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Zone U Gotta Keep Grindin Nuff sed ......

jtr i dont listen to gay ppl...esp if u dont make music

I make music y'all just don't hear it, regardless I can have an opinion faggot. Give a fuck if you dont listen, ill let other people read and take it for what it is.
Old 12-20-07, 10:20 PM   #45
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigs
soulja boy off in dis hoe

watch me crank and watch me roll

watch me crank that soulja boy

and superman that hoe

that's lyricism at its finest right there