RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-06, 12:18 AM   #31
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
Thats how the homies around my crib give respect.

I guess you 'respect' those 6th graders too eh?
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 12:45 AM   #32
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 8E1B CA14

that shit ain't even funny, but i sorta agree w/ compose. i'da took a fuck 4 by 4 ta dudes head or somethin

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 01:06 AM   #33
C-Explicit
ILL-INTENTIONZ

IP: F6F5 68F6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
when you're talking about a 7-year old child? dude, shut the fuck up.

his bad Q, just dont let the ignorance of the population of this site get to you...those of us with brains's thoughts/prayers are with you.

Ayy ayy ayy.. dont get me wrong.. the shit aint right either way... but just the way its explained didnt run, didnt do anything to resist shit there.. you know what im sayin.. q probably didnt put all the info into his post to begin with, im just going from what im givin here buddy..

from what it seems.. its still bad, but really i dont see any resistance, though granted dude was 7 and 17 but you know more info on what happened to stop shit would benefit the post......
Old 11-19-06, 03:59 AM   #34
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
I'd be willing to go more into this gay-Christian topic. But, people's minds aren't open enough to receive the truth of what the bible says...

For example...The spiritual principles Jesus ordained..."When u break one law (sin) you break them all."

God doesn't view things the way ignorant, bigoted people do.

Blay...I appreciate it bro...

That is a good point. THere is not ranking of sin. Every sin is a sin against God no matter what it is. So basically in God's eyes, Q's homosexuality is just as bad as you stealing a candy bar from the store.

Biblically its incorrect to say that someone is going to hell because they're gay. As Q has said before, nobody can be without sin. The Bible says "For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." It also says that "Not one is righteous. No, not one."

So does that mean we're all going to hell? No.

If you're going to come in here with some kind of biblical or religious advice or whatever it may be, PLEASE make sure you know what you are trying to say and say it correctly.
Old 11-19-06, 05:08 AM   #35
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 2507 7083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
That is a good point. THere is not ranking of sin. Every sin is a sin against God no matter what it is. So basically in God's eyes, Q's homosexuality is just as bad as you stealing a candy bar from the store.

Biblically its incorrect to say that someone is going to hell because they're gay. As Q has said before, nobody can be without sin. The Bible says "For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." It also says that "Not one is righteous. No, not one."

So does that mean we're all going to hell? No.

If you're going to come in here with some kind of biblical or religious advice or whatever it may be, PLEASE make sure you know what you are trying to say and say it correctly.

pure intelligence right there man.....me and one of my friends JUST had this convo.....that just because a man is gay doesnt make it any worse than me or him having premarital sex....its all sin...theres not 1 worse than the next.......so whos to say that a gay man is going to hell? thats some bull....people in general just piss me off.....nobody is open minded these days....they absolutely think down a narrow path...

i have pretty much strayed out to my own beliefs when it comes to religion...
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 06:42 AM   #36
3rdshift513
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 162E ADDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
^^Actually...I didn't read that thread....But, I did listen to his diss and got the info from there...If you notice, I was being silly in that thread, not attacking issues...I can open and thread and act dumb in it...

Anyway...As far as me being a Christian and gay, you need to understand this...

Salvation is not by works...That's a philosophy NOT adopted by Christianity. It's called LEGALISM. Legalism basically says that if you do good, you go to heaven. The bible says, if I accept Jesus as my Savior, I'm SAVED. There's the difference. My sin is God's opportunity to work more in me. No one will be completely sinless when they die. That's where Jesus and his sacrifice come into play. His blood provides the eternal covering that serves as remission from sin. There is NO scripture that says homosexuality is the "WORST" sin or the "unforgiveable" sin. In fact, 1 John 1:9 says..."He's able to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness." And, the last time I checked, ALL meant ALL.

I am bi-curious, yes. I do consider beingwith a female one day for the saKE OF my own curiosity, not because of anything society says. Would I like kids? I don't know. There are many causes that need people to fight for. And, adopting or having kids could be in the future. Many "gay" people have children.

Furthermore, I think it's funny that Prahject thinks he "ended" anything. I'm a strong brotha. I've been through hell. This is what to me? Nothing. I just like to argue sometimes. And, when he states FLAT OUT LIES, Imma respond to it.

i dont know why i read all of this....whole load of bullshit...you seriously need help...really
Send a message via AIM to 3rdshift513   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 07:34 AM   #37
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9DB1 76F4

^^^btw id like the analyse when u said ure a "strong brotha" erm NO..when Triple N dissed you after ure phone sex lie...u was actin a bitch and every time I even said his name u went bananas...you make atleast 1 thread every day bitching about something or other..u have no life mayne..ure on the net every day I highly doubt u even have a job because ure on 24.7 barring sleep cos u do post EVERYDAY...that's a fact
Old 11-19-06, 07:36 AM   #38
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

yo i dont even see how that shit is funny.....yall need to re think ya mindstate.....cuz thinkin a 7 year old kid....whether he grew up as tha q we know or not(i have beef with q also)still dont mean that shitz funny.....or sumthing to clown about........i just think thats fucked....i have a kid myself if sum shit happened like that id do life inside.....like i know most of yall would too.....so really this is complete and udder bullshit..........cause if tha shoe was on your feet would u still be being an ignorant fuck about it
dont think so
Old 11-19-06, 09:29 AM   #39
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 40C2 F668

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
pure intelligence right there man.....me and one of my friends JUST had this convo.....that just because a man is gay doesnt make it any worse than me or him having premarital sex....its all sin...theres not 1 worse than the next.......so whos to say that a gay man is going to hell? thats some bull....people in general just piss me off.....nobody is open minded these days....they absolutely think down a narrow path...

co-sign

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 09:32 AM   #40
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
Roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Lmfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffao@ this

edited*
I take this back
because I wouldnt want no one to rape my nephew

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious

Last edited by Zone Out : 11-19-06 at 09:52 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-06, 09:37 AM   #41
Zone Out
Power Hungry

I take this back
because I wouldnt want anyone to rape my nephew

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious

Last edited by Zone Out : 11-19-06 at 09:52 AM.
Old 11-19-06, 09:38 AM   #42
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Also, everyone that says "I would've stabbed his eyesballs" or "hit him in the head with a 4 by 4" is dumb as hell.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-20-06, 01:09 AM   #43
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

id co sign with me too
Old 11-20-06, 07:20 AM   #44
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 549E 7F62

can i ask a serious question?

do you EVER at times think you being homosexual is a result of the past traumatic experiences that you've encountered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-06, 12:55 PM   #45
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 47F3 E0A2

^^I honestly don't know. I'm not a psychologist. But, I think it may have had an influence. So, yes, I do.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote