RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-05, 04:48 PM   #31
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: EC44 925C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
You must be kidding me. Everclear (which is 190 proof) makes 151 look and taste like a complete waste of money. 1 shot of everclear is as good as at LEAST 2 shots of anything else and won't taste half as bad.

Stupid ass... 2 shots of at least anything else? Apparently, you've never had 151...

Everclear 190 proof...
151, is (take a guess dumbfuck)

Which means, 151 is well over half of what Everclear is...

P.S. Moonshine owns Everclear in the Proof category, and will get you fucked up quicker... People don't drink Everclear and Moonshine, because it tastes like complete ass, and people with no class drink that shit...

Oh yeah, and 151 does get you fucked up like nothing else.
Old 03-24-05, 04:53 PM   #32
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

IP: 4DB4 1669

aqua fina water cheaaaaaaaaa
Old 03-24-05, 04:56 PM   #33
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
aqua fina water cheaaaaaaaaa

Word, bottled water is dope... Arrowhead... Aqua Fina etc...
Old 03-24-05, 05:06 PM   #34
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa milk 2 percent
Old 03-24-05, 05:07 PM   #35
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa milk 2 percent

2% and Cinnamon Life cereal...
Old 03-24-05, 05:09 PM   #36
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

chea cinniamin toast crunch=dope tooo
Old 03-24-05, 05:17 PM   #37
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Text Record: 21-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 16B6 F6D5

Man.. Bacarda 151 wit sprite.. can't taste the bacardi, but still gets u fucked up...

And Milwaukee's Best.. shit's like 2 bucks for a 40, and still 6%.. fuck u up beer..

Mostly anything tho.. VO is tite when i can afford it...lol
Old 03-24-05, 06:09 PM   #38
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 303B 3599

Quote:
Originally Posted by a complete idiot
Stupid ass... 2 shots of at least anything else? Apparently, you've never had 151...

Everclear 190 proof...
151, is (take a guess dumbfuck)

Which means, 151 is well over half of what Everclear is...

P.S. Moonshine owns Everclear in the Proof category, and will get you fucked up quicker... People don't drink Everclear and Moonshine, because it tastes like complete ass, and people with no class drink that shit...

Oh yeah, and 151 does get you fucked up like nothing else.

Man, I should't even waste my time pissing all over you, but you obviously don't know jack shit about liquor. Rum has impurities in it from processing (liek the crap fomr the wood they let it sit in) and it also has sugar in it which is gonna make for a MEAN hangover and a much more groggy intoxication. Grain alchohol dosen't have either of those. Rum breaks down slower and LESSER than grain alchohol you stupid jackass. You'll end up pissing out most of that 151 before it gets the chance to get you drunk. Everclear you won't. Matter of fact, you can drink everclear with something else and not have to piss any more frequently than you would normally. So liek I said - one shot of everclear is as strong as AT LEAST two shots of ANYTHING else.

BTW, what proof do you think "moonshine" is?? 190!! you stupid fuckin jackass. How could moonshine own everclear's proof if they're identical?? The other 5% are chemicals that cause it to remain as a liquid instead of a vapor and a trace of fructose which comes from the corn it self. Dumbass. Everclear dosen't taste liek shit because it dosent' taste liek anything. It has nothing else in it and nothing added to it. It's just the ephervesence of alchohol. Stupid fuckin dumbass. Don't talk liek you have any idea what the hell you're talking about when you obviously don't.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-05, 06:14 PM   #39
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retard
Man, I should't even waste my time pissing all over you, but you obviously don't know jack shit about liquor. Rum has impurities in it from processing (liek the crap fomr the wood they let it sit in) and it also has sugar in it which is gonna make for a MEAN hangover and a much more groggy intoxication. Grain alchohol dosen't have either of those. Rum breaks down slower and LESSER than grain alchohol you stupid jackass. You'll end up pissing out most of that 151 before it gets the chance to get you drunk. Everclear you won't. Matter of fact, you can drink everclear with something else and not have to piss any more frequently than you would normally. So liek I said - one shot of everclear is as strong as AT LEAST two shots of ANYTHING else.

BTW, what proof do you think "moonshine" is?? 190!! you stupid fuckin jackass. How could moonshine own everclear's proof if they're identical?? The other 5% are chemicals that cause it to remain as a liquid instead of a vapor and a trace of fructose which comes from the corn it self. Dumbass. Everclear dosen't taste liek shit because it dosent' taste liek anything. It has nothing else in it and nothing added to it. It's just the ephervesence of alchohol. Stupid fuckin dumbass. Don't talk liek you have any idea what the hell you're talking about when you obviously don't.

First off, you know nothing about liquor if you think you piss out the rum before you get a chance to get drunk... So your telling me that you can't get drunk off of 151? When in all reality, you can take 3-4 shots and be drunk for 2-2 1/2 hours... Easy... Second, you think Everclear doesnt taste like shit??? Lmfao... It tastes like Rubbing Alcohol, and I don't know about you, but I don't especially like the taste of Rubbing Alcohol... Simply put, 151 is better.
Old 03-24-05, 06:14 PM   #40
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Text Record: 21-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 16B6 F6D5

^^^ Damn.. never seen someone get owned over Proof's of alchohol
Old 03-24-05, 06:21 PM   #41
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

milk and cookies for me and casper juice which is-hypnotic and blue kool aid chea shit is dope
Old 03-24-05, 06:28 PM   #42
anxiety

I prefer Marijuana anyways... Here in Colorado, we don't get that Bomb Ass Cali Hydro (actually we do, we get these 2 kids to go twice a year and they pick up a few pounds) But Boulder is the Northern Lights capitol of the world basically... We get this shit that just, blows you mind... Every once in a while some dealer will get some White Widow or White Rhino, and thats the shit as well... And the last time I saw Swag in colorado was this Freshman smoking it in October... So we don't get any of that shitty shit.
Old 03-24-05, 09:58 PM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 303B 3599

Quote:
First off, you know nothing about liquor if you think you piss out the rum before you get a chance to get drunk... So your telling me that you can't get drunk off of 151? When in all reality, you can take 3-4 shots and be drunk for 2-2 1/2 hours... Easy... Second, you think Everclear doesnt taste like shit??? Lmfao... It tastes like Rubbing Alcohol, and I don't know about you, but I don't especially like the taste of Rubbing Alcohol... Simply put, 151 is better.

Learn to read. I didn't say you cna't get drunk off rum you ignorant dickhole. Look
Quote:
Originally Posted by the dude that's sonning the living shit outta you right now
You'll end up pissing out most of that 151 before it gets the chance to get you drunk.

Do you know how to read you fuckin mongoloid???

As far as far as your prefference of everclear over 151 or vice versa - that's your call. But Everclear has no taste at all. You're saying "better" like its' a fact whne it ain't shit but your ignorant-ass opinion. PS, why the hell are you drinking rubbing alchohol you stupid degenerate?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-05, 10:00 PM   #44
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

pepsi and casper juice thats it
Old 03-24-05, 10:14 PM   #45
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Learn to read. I didn't say you cna't get drunk off rum you ignorant dickhole. Look

Do you know how to read you fuckin mongoloid???

As far as far as your prefference of everclear over 151 or vice versa - that's your call. But Everclear has no taste at all. You're saying "better" like its' a fact whne it ain't shit but your ignorant-ass opinion. PS, why the hell are you drinking rubbing alchohol you stupid degenerate?

Mongoloid? Anyways, your getting really upset over this... First off, what you said was

You will end up pissing out most of the 151 before you can get drunk

Which simply just isnt true, 151 fucks you up insanely, and you know it... And i've had to put rubbing alcohol on my tounge for a cut once... So dont insult what you dont understand... As for my opinion on the taste, yup, you got me there...