RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-05, 12:52 PM   #31
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 99EC 75E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
WiLL, you say all that about me, yet I'm still better than you

let's prove you're not better than me...track-4-track battle...set it up and I'll be there

oh yeah, sorry to disappoint but I keep TELLNG you, I do NOT suck dick (unlike yourself)

lmao the NK commentary

....like a chipmunk on fast forward...

and you keep sayin I rap off beat, find a song I posted on rv thats off beat.
honestly.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 01:13 PM   #32
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

all your RV Idol shit...you need to work on your flow...your prescence is okay and you got a good voice for rap, you just need to work on your flow...and yeah, I could say that politely, but you're the type to take offense to REAL ass criticism so I say it in a rude way cuz you'll just try and clown NEway...that being said..........

work on your flow you cock sucking buZZard, you're trash and all ya RV Idol shit blew!!

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 01:29 PM   #33
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B902 ED44

lmao " learn how to get fans, why learn something ive allready done????.. fact remains, you rhyme off beat, and you suck, and im better than you
Old 11-17-05, 01:36 PM   #34
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
all your RV Idol shit...you need to work on your flow...your prescence is okay and you got a good voice for rap, you just need to work on your flow...and yeah, I could say that politely, but you're the type to take offense to REAL ass criticism so I say it in a rude way cuz you'll just try and clown NEway...that being said..........

work on your flow you cock sucking buZZard, you're trash and all ya RV Idol shit blew!!

lol @ all my rv shit.
I had only 1 track that was wack in rv idol
and it was that story tellin track
and the ONLY reason why THAT sucked is because My vocals had moved out of place in CEP and I couldnt put it back on beat to save my life.
So I did anything and turned it in.
Besides that, everything I had for the rv rap idol was dope.
Up until that story tellin track, I was thought most likely to win, along with Ike.
wtf are you talkin about?
now when it comes to naming a few of YOUR songs that sucks, I can go on for days...

your verse for the rap game track was weak as hell.
no one could understand a word you was sayin
so, I got the lyrics

come on the track spittin’ that crack, my ego’s bigger than Shaq
you was straight up lyin about spittin crack, but you right, ya ego IS bigger than Shaq
I hittiin’ the front, hittin’ the back we’ll put a Timb to ya…SMACK
had absolutely NO variation in your damn voice. no emphasis on "SMACK"
when ya lips touch ya skuLL, yeah that’s how you hoLLa back
I see what you was tryin to do here. lmfao, what the fuck do my skull have to do with my back? wack shit!
see Will talkin’ slack, but I’ll react with an attack
yeah, this PROVES I couldnt understand what the fuck you was sayin. I heard th entire track, but I actually didnt know you was dissin me until I read the lyrics. SMH, your voice and microphones do NOT go together. find a new hobby
and leave his eyes bugged out his name was Bernie Mack
WOW, This is BURSTING with creativity.

yeah,m great flow, but it lacked substance :-\
moving along
Children Cry
Im feelin the beat, no hate there
you come on rappin, I already hate the track.

NEXT!
DO WUT YOU DO
Already, you say you HAVE to peep the lyrics, because your voice is so irritable that its more entertaining readin you then hearin you

but actually, Im feelin this song. its not too bad so far. I just peeped the 2nd verse.
the 2nd verse was about one of your lesbian bitches cheatin on you. Couldnt relate to that, especially since Im a sex god and once one of my hoes get the dick, they dont even think about cheatin on me, next song

So Crazy
song is garbage, the first dude sounds retarded, and so does everyone else on the track. you came the 2nd worst. that Yung P nigga was trash. Go figure, 5 trash niggas on 1 trash beat, what you goin get? TRASH
Aye, but seriously, when it comes down to bein a better rapper, I outshine you in every single aspect of the word. You are literally no where in a million years good as me. we have around the same amount of songs, but 1/20th of your songs is good.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-17-05, 01:42 PM   #35
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lmao " learn how to get fans, why learn something ive allready done????.. fact remains, you rhyme off beat, and you suck, and im better than you

stop lyin, you dont have fans. NO one on rv likes you.
and not just rv, no one offline likes you either.
you dont do shows.
you dont make moves like you claim you do, cos if you did, SOMEBODY from the site would be able to vouch for you. but they cant. you suck, that "turn up your speakers" song is straight up WACK!

and you only say I rhyme off beat cos LV is sayin so, and even she couldnt find a track I posted on rv with me rhyming offbeat, because I dont.
ask everyone I've collabed with.
ask anyone that has heard my songs.
Diamond in the rough (dope and not off beat)
The Murderer's Theme (dope and not off beat)
Heat the streets (dope and not off beat)
I Bathe Hoz (dope and not off beat)
Its zone out (dope and not off beat)
Gun Check (dope and not off beat)

and thats all the songs I've posted on RV.
Not 1 of them are off beat, thats the only thing that can be said about me, lmao @ me rappin off beat. not likely

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-17-05, 01:57 PM   #36
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
stop lyin, you dont have fans. NO one on rv likes you.
and not just rv, no one offline likes you either.
you dont do shows.
you dont make moves like you claim you do, cos if you did, SOMEBODY from the site would be able to vouch for you. but they cant. you suck, that "turn up your speakers" song is straight up WACK!

and you only say I rhyme off beat cos LV is sayin so, and even she couldnt find a track I posted on rv with me rhyming offbeat, because I dont.
ask everyone I've collabed with.
ask anyone that has heard my songs.
Diamond in the rough (dope and not off beat)
The Murderer's Theme (dope and not off beat)
Heat the streets (dope and not off beat)
I Bathe Hoz (dope and not off beat)
Its zone out (dope and not off beat)
Gun Check (dope and not off beat)

and thats all the songs I've posted on RV.
Not 1 of them are off beat, thats the only thing that can be said about me, lmao @ me rappin off beat. not likely

nobody can vouch for me??? ask mad dog, acuity(if hes still here??), E.C, daubs...... just to name a few... watch for the mixtape of the radio station in my sig dropping, aswell as mixtapes im featuring for producers that have made beats for some of the biggest names in UK hip hop.... i perform offline... and i have plenty of people i know offline, how the fuck can you say "nobody likes you offline" when you dont know me, especially my life offline????..... i said you rhyme off beat before LV said it and ive said it several times before today aswell, none of your tracks are dope, your delivery is restricted, still needs more variation, as for my listen to ya speakers... why is that?? too political and intelligent for you????... your truely retard, you wannabe thug
Old 11-17-05, 01:58 PM   #37
L. Veracity

blah, I rushed the RG verse cuz people were at my house and I had to use the little time I had and I never spit fast so I decided to there...my quality is shot, that's most of the reason it was incomprehensible, and yes, I knew that and stated that to begin with...you, however, act like you're some kind of rap GOD or something...believe me, you aren't

and that doesn't mean that because I feel I'm better than you, I am either cuz by no means am I the "greatest" rapper...nobody can claim to be the greatest at anything that involves creativity because it's all based on opinion...however, when it comes to technique, if I actually had a decent mic, you'd realiZe that I'm better than you

P.S. I've had writer's block for weeks now, that RG verse was a result of forcing myself to write something just because...I wasn't inspired so it was a shit verse to get by

so yeah, in conclusion...let's battle since you think you're a heap of hot shit

reguardless, you're a hater, plain and simple...I never had a problem with you until you came at me on some complete bullshit...all I said was prolly that you need to work on ya flow, your statements to other pepole prolly bugged me and I said something that'd get a reaction out of you and it grew from there...basic point, if you didn't disrespect people, you wouldn't have people constantly talking shit about you...calm ya lil' ass down and shut the FUCK up!!...

addage: Listen To Ya Speakers is a dope ass song...too bad you don't have a brain and can't give anyone else respect for their art...a track isn't dope if the person that did it is the only person saying it is dumb ass *smh*

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by L. Veracity : 11-17-05 at 02:02 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 02:06 PM   #38
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
nobody can vouch for me??? ask mad dog, acuity(if hes still here??), E.C, daubs...... just to name a few... watch for the mixtape of the radio station in my sig dropping, aswell as mixtapes im featuring for producers that have made beats for some of the biggest names in UK hip hop.... i perform offline... and i have plenty of people i know offline, how the fuck can you say "nobody likes you offline" when you dont know me, especially my life offline????..... i said you rhyme off beat before LV said it and ive said it several times before today aswell, none of your tracks are dope, your delivery is restricted, still needs more variation, as for my listen to ya speakers... why is that?? too political and intelligent for you????... your truely retard, you wannabe thug

all the people you name never get you compliments, they all think you suck too. But on another note, how many US cats think you're good? I have people that like me here in the US AND in the UK.
and when I said "nobody likes you offline" I meant rap wise. Im sure everyone here has friends offline. thats pathetic if they dont.
The fact still remains, you cant find a song where I rhyme offbeat, if so, you would've corrected me when I named all the songs that I've posted on rv.
All of my tracks are dope. They are WAY doper than yours. Im tried of wannabe underground emcees who spit about politics and try to sound intelligent, and automatically think they are a step above the rest. No son, you wont make it in life, at all. I can make a politicial track that would shit on your entire mixtape, but thats not my style. I COULD if I wanted to, bit I wont.
And you contantly call me a "wannabe thug" 1 question. What is it that makes me a "wannabe"? How you know Im not in the streets everyday? How you know I dont get into fights and all of that rawkus that "real thugs" do?
You dont, but I promise you 1 thing though. When it comes to this rap shit, I outshine both you and LV.
nuff said.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-17-05, 02:09 PM   #39
L. Veracity

WiLL, you don't outshine the tip of a wet dick, shut up and stop breathing

while you all argue, I'm going to Target a.k.a. work...bye bitch *waves*

(here comes the commentary about how I'm a prostitue or something of that fashion)

or maybe you should go cut some grass "Lawn Boy" lmaoooooooooo

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-17-05, 02:09 PM   #40
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
blah, I rushed the RG verse cuz people were at my house and I had to use the little time I had and I never spit fast so I decided to there...my quality is shot, that's most of the reason it was incomprehensible, and yes, I knew that and stated that to begin with...you, however, act like you're some kind of rap GOD or something...believe me, you aren't

and that doesn't mean that because I feel I'm better than you, I am either cuz by no means am I the "greatest" rapper...nobody can claim to be the greatest at anything that involves creativity because it's all based on opinion...however, when it comes to technique, if I actually had a decent mic, you'd realiZe that I'm better than you

P.S. I've had writer's block for weeks now, that RG verse was a result of forcing myself to write something just because...I wasn't inspired so it was a shit verse to get by

reguardless, you're a hater, plain and simple...I never had a problem with you until you came at me on some complete bullshit...all I said was prolly that you need to work on ya flow, your statements to other pepole prolly bugged me and I said something that'd get a reaction out of you and it grew from there...basic point, if you didn't disrespect people, you wouldn't have people constantly talking shit about you...calm ya lil' ass down and shut the FUCK up!!...

addage: Listen To Ya Speakers is a dope ass song...too bad you don't have a brain and can't give anyone else respect for their art...a track isn't dope if the person that did it is the only person saying it is dumb ass *smh*

WORD...that's true...But, then you get people who argue that "the only reason others are saying it's dope iz cuz they're brainwashed" or some shit...

this is ridiculous

No one on this site that I know of gives props and just leaves it at that...always bullshit attached.
Old 11-17-05, 02:15 PM   #41
L. Veracity

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
WORD...that's true...But, then you get people who argue that "the only reason others are saying it's dope iz cuz they're brainwashed" or some shit...

this is ridiculous

No one on this site that I know of gives props and just leaves it at that...always bullshit attached.

eXactly, people post for feedback and I give it honestly...if you need to work on your flow I will tell you so and if you're cocky and think you're the shit and aren't, I'll tell you that too...I don't have to sugar coat shit for you, if you wanna get better why WOULD you want someone to sugar coat shit for you?...when you go try get onto a label and get shot the FUCK down like an F-15 cuz people told you that you were hott when you weren't, then you wonder "why dind't I get signed?"...nah, I'ma TELL you what you need to work on...just like I eXpect someone with an opinion worthy of reguarding, to tell me what "I" should work on to getbetter...accept the fact that you're not better than me, Leady or damn near anyone on this site and move the FUCK on...stop worrying about me and what the FUCK my ass is doing or not doing...who's signed and who's not here?...eXactly...LV = signed...you = prolly not

but yeah, to work I go...pz Leady & pz Michael

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-17-05, 02:17 PM   #42
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:

I am a rap god compared to your shitty ass. You get owned by the likes of Lady Fiya. lol @ thinkin you could step to me.

if you had the best mic in the world you would STILL suck. because you're wack, flat out. no ifs ands or buts about. you make 20 songs, and 1 out of 20 is actually good and worth listening to, ONCE! Do me a favor, check your songs stats and see how many people actually have downloaded your songs. A Shitload if people have downloaded mines.

now its writer's block? I could've SWORN you just said you came wack because you had people over your house. lol.

Its not hatin fi I actually DO think you suck. I give props to dope people on RV. I dont think EVERYONE suck, just you, leady, and a few other people. well, not a "few". My flow > than yours. your rhyme scheme is basic as hell, and you have a VERY annoying ass voice. like a chipmunk on fastforward, I keep tellin you. and "people" dont constantly talk shit about me. Just a chosen few who needs to be humbled. Im workin on tracks with IG, Phenom, Ike, Apexx has asked me to drop him a verse for one of his mixtapes I have done tracks with Majid, UNF, Im workin on shit with Implicit, all who are very MUCH better than you. Even Avalon on rb wants to collab with me. All who are very dope. All who are shittin on you AND Leady completely. We COULD battle, but not anytime soon. C Walk just called me out, I said no, but we arranged on aim that we will battle later on this week, maybe early next week. I have shit to do in the RG. Lady Fiya's tournament is coming up. Plus, I have to battle every week in the ABL on rb. (which I am currently 1-0 in) Seriously, how can you even begin to think that you even hold your weak ass raps thats like a match stick to mines, which is like a Super Nova. Get real.

and Listen to a Speakers is NOT dope. You dickridin Leady just because he beefs with me aswell, it doesnt matter. Im better than both of you put together times 50.
Fall the fuck back.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-17-05, 02:19 PM   #43
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
all the people you name never get you compliments, they all think you suck too.
REALL???? acuity constantly tells me shits dope and begs me to send him tracks i post if its not available for download, E.C and daubs allways give me props, same with mad dog.

But on another note, how many US cats think you're good? I have people that like me here in the US AND in the UK.
who in UK??? and i dont mean on this forum... and ive got plenty people world wide that like my stuff, ive performed in germany and amsterdam and had posotive feedback from nuff people there, ive also had songs played on american based radio stations, aswell as my boy neek liking my music and other people online from america, thats including people that have been involved with people you look up to

and when I said "nobody likes you offline" I meant rap wise. Im sure everyone here has friends offline. thats pathetic if they dont.
are you sure??? so the promoters that want me to perform, and support acts like the roots, immortal tech aswell as the best of the UK... thats not including DJ's(radio and club), producers, mc's, hip hop fans and even none hip hop fans

The fact still remains, you cant find a song where I rhyme offbeat, if so, you would've corrected me when I named all the songs that I've posted on rv.
All of my tracks are dope.
just because you say they are dope does not make them dope, none of them tracks have a good flow.. no, your tracks are not dope.. ive never claimed im dope, im humble, but i know my abilities, and i know my fan base is real and not a figment of my imagination, unlike yours

They are WAY doper than yours. Im tried of wannabe underground emcees who spit about politics and try to sound intelligent, and automatically think they are a step above the rest. No son, you wont make it in life, at all. I can make a politicial track that would shit on your entire mixtape, but thats not my style. I COULD if I wanted to, bit I wont.
no... you couldnt, your not skilled enough, wannabe underground emcees??? so i spit one political track, that makes me wannabe underground????... WOW you truely are retarded, i dont automatically think im above anybody, but i know im better than you, i wont make it in life??? thats why im allready making moves.. well done...

And you contantly call me a "wannabe thug" 1 question. What is it that makes me a "wannabe"? How you know Im not in the streets everyday? How you know I dont get into fights and all of that rawkus that "real thugs" do?
You dont, but I promise you 1 thing though. When it comes to this rap shit, I outshine both you and LV.
nuff said.
REAL thugs, dont talk it online, they keep it on the low, they dont draw attention when its not needed.... and i can tell by how you act that your talk is cheap and worthless... having a fight doesnt make you street, ive had plenty of fights, ive been been stabbed n have the scars to prove it, but i dont go round claiming im street or gangster or nothing like that... and no, you do not outshine me or LV.

a breakdown of the comment made by the retard of the moment
Old 11-17-05, 02:23 PM   #44
Zone Out
Power Hungry

^you suck.
you dont make moves.
you dont do shows
you suck.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-17-05, 02:24 PM   #45
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A788 DE2E

^NO..you suck...shut the fuck up william.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote