RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-06, 04:30 PM   #31
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

^ That's amen..
Old 07-20-06, 04:42 PM   #32
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CFF5 B64A

as for me .. Im a Seventh Day Adventist...
I see no religion... I see Christ as the Savior of Mankind.... and the Bible the Book that explains any questions i can ever have regardin my creator and my existence.... and some fundamental truths with which to live by. No man is perfect... but we strive to be like Jesus... and keep his Commandments and observe his Sabbath.

as far as Islam.... I know nothing of the religion... so i cant speak on it... or what its followers belive... but what i can speak on... is that there does seem to be some corelation between Terrosim and Islam...

Simplified...

The Christian is told to turn the other cheek

while Islam tells its followers to Jihad... fight holy war... "suicide bomb" in the name of your Ala and you'll have how ever many virgins... etc....

To me.... it seems the Message of Christ was and is peace... love... and harmony...that we can defeat our enimies through faith and prayer.... while the message in Islam... is peace through force.... suicide bombing and chaos....

Im not hatin on those who practice Islam.... because i dont know anything about their fundamental beliefs...as i said only know what i see.... but i do have tolerance for those who dont share my Religous beliefs.... cuz i belive... that "Only God can Judge Me/ us".... so... to each his own in the end...

But... as far as the terroism... and other countrys not liking the US or what ever....

Are they wrong??? ... Can you blame them???.... i mean seriously... our fuckin President is a Got Damn Cowboy!!!!!!!

WTF

but werd up... We all need Peace of mind.... and Tolerance for our fellow man....

as Christians.... we are to bear witness of the character of Christ....

so lets not judge.... lets leave that to him....

-Don T

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-06, 04:48 PM   #33
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

^ You could've just said 'I'm a Seven Day Adventist and can't comment on Islam because I don't know about it.'

I'm about to check your soundclick.
Old 07-20-06, 05:04 PM   #34
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 0B2B E24E

Islam and Christianity only differ by

Christians sayin jesus is god.

And for muslims sayin "Jesus is a prophet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-20-06, 05:41 PM   #35
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

^ That's not true.
Old 07-21-06, 12:17 AM   #36
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8F8E FD95

Yeah son you stupid....Im muslim and im african american..we different but together fool...

Terrorism is done by both arabs and jews btw, we only hear about the terrorism done to Jewish peoples because America are behind them..and they have allways been ever since Jews were saying that palestine/Israel is their homeland..

Now for this Ak ima rape you:

Read the fucking articles on there and tell me my opinions are unjustified. Islam breeds monsters. And when did I say I don't respect any other religions? I respect Buddhism for a start, they're philosphy on peace and tranquility is most admirable. Sihks are also admirable for their peaceful nature. I don't see Judaism breeding any monsters such as Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Hussain and similarly Hinduism is a peaceful and none aggresive religion. Can you say the same for Islam? I didn't think so.

Look nigga...that is completely wrong...what mulims have you heard off...

Osama BinLaden and Saddam RIGHT??....THEY AINT EVEN MUSLIM U CLOWN...

Answer me this, would a person not eating Koshor, not going to the synagague and killing peopel and raping womem..would they be called a Jew?? even tho theyre birth religion was Judaism..

Same concept, those terrorist muslims aren't muslims because they dont follow the relgion and disobey the most importnt parts like killing...like raping aight son...

So dont mis intepret shit or come to conclusions u cant even decide...fa'real this was tha most ignorant post ive ever seen....I aint even gon bother son....suck my dick

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-06, 12:20 AM   #37
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8F8E FD95

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
as for me .. Im a Seventh Day Adventist...
I see no religion... I see Christ as the Savior of Mankind.... and the Bible the Book that explains any questions i can ever have regardin my creator and my existence.... and some fundamental truths with which to live by. No man is perfect... but we strive to be like Jesus... and keep his Commandments and observe his Sabbath.

as far as Islam.... I know nothing of the religion... so i cant speak on it... or what its followers belive... but what i can speak on... is that there does seem to be some corelation between Terrosim and Islam...

Simplified...

The Christian is told to turn the other cheek

while Islam tells its followers to Jihad... fight holy war... "suicide bomb" in the name of your Ala and you'll have how ever many virgins... etc....

To me.... it seems the Message of Christ was and is peace... love... and harmony...that we can defeat our enimies through faith and prayer.... while the message in Islam... is peace through force.... suicide bombing and chaos....

Im not hatin on those who practice Islam.... because i dont know anything about their fundamental beliefs...as i said only know what i see.... but i do have tolerance for those who dont share my Religous beliefs.... cuz i belive... that "Only God can Judge Me/ us".... so... to each his own in the end...

But... as far as the terroism... and other countrys not liking the US or what ever....

Are they wrong??? ... Can you blame them???.... i mean seriously... our fuckin President is a Got Damn Cowboy!!!!!!!

WTF

but werd up... We all need Peace of mind.... and Tolerance for our fellow man....

as Christians.... we are to bear witness of the character of Christ....

so lets not judge.... lets leave that to him....

-Don T

Well what you said about Islam is wrong, it is to turn the other cheek with peace like Christianity but "fake" muslims like terrorists are doing the other aka they aint muslims...theres radicals in EVERY religion..damn yall need to have kna'ledge before yall speak

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote