RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-03, 08:39 PM   #31
JMKDMC72

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

Im all for hip-hop, i grew up listening to old school shit like LL and run dmc.....thats the way to grow, but i also like listening to DMB. I think ur allowed to liek more than one kind of music
Old 10-30-03, 11:21 AM   #32
Akira Son Bio

IP: E080 68AF

Been a fan of hip hop for a minute. For anyone who hates it, I really don't have much to say to them. They have their right to their own opinion on something. If they ain't feeling it, shit, that's their loss
Old 10-30-03, 05:04 PM   #33
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£

Text Record: 18-2
IP: 98B7 00B1

Yeah Hip Hop Hataz Are Gay LoL....

Keep It Commin

</center>
Send a message via AIM to Dimez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-03, 05:25 PM   #34
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

Hip Hop Is Shit
Old 10-30-03, 08:49 PM   #35
e.coli
Can u beat me?..Hell No

Text Record: 19-10
IP: 4577 CD9A

fuck them punk rock dudes who try to hate on rap.......................their music is just some bootleg ass screaming faggots jumpin up and down hollerin "YEAH"......................

holla
Old 10-30-03, 11:29 PM   #36
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: ABE5 5A5C

Hm...

...am I the only one who thinks this is a free post thread?

Seriously. Even I'm going with the proverbial flow.

But now for something serious.

When it comes to finding someone who does not like Hip-Hop... you should be able to discuss in a positive conducive enviroment the said subject. Find out why they don't like it, and be able to counter either why such an opinion is valid, or acertain a way to make the person change their opinion. If your mental capacities are incapable of such a thing, then you should hardly be representing Hip-Hop, and instead pop a Britney Spears CD into your stereo, as that is about the kind of mental capacaties one probably has who can not discuss a positive conducive argument with someone else on a subject that should be their life.

Also, for anyone who thinks Run-DMC is old school... or pretty much everyone who thinks they've mentioned an old school artist... you're dumb and uneducated and you either need to pick up a book or stop listening to Hip-Hop. Listening to Hip-Hop and not knowing who Afrika Bambaataa is, is like listening to techno and never hearing of Kraftwerk. If you listen to Hip-Hop and you don't know who Grandmaster Flash is, that is like listening to rock music and not knowing who Chuck Berry is. If you listen to Hip-Hop and don't know who Dj Kool Herc... well... you get the idea. Learn your scheiße.

Also... an argument or discussion should not be about winning. I repeat, an argument or discussion should not be about winning.

It should be about finding solutions and bettering your surroundings, enviroment, situation, and world.

Und das ist alles.
Old 10-30-03, 11:46 PM   #37
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£

IP: 98B7 00B1

This AInt No Free Post Thread When People Write Paragraphs Of Stuff Such As Yourself.....

I Wanna Hear Oppinions...

</center>
Old 10-31-03, 12:24 AM   #38
Dead and Famous

IP: BCB3 9834

personally ima a white punk ill admit it i love concerts of "jumpin up and down yelling yeah" but if you think thats punk music then your just as stupid as punks who hate on rap

I love hip hop and by hip hop i mean Talib, Common, DMX, guys that make sense to me if im called a whigger let that be but im a punk who writes poetry that is better accepted through a hip hop venue then through punk music and punks arent bad neither are strictly hip hop people its just an opinion of music and it shouldnt change how you look or talk to a person solely based on music preference. Both Hip Hop and Punk Music are lifestyles; we should all accept it as that its just different ways people live in their life choices.

my 2 centz DF
Old 10-31-03, 03:24 AM   #39
jego
BANNED

Text Record: 14-9
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3A5E BA5C

music is music. its for everybody. personally i dont mainly listen to hip hop--only like 2 artists off def jux...cannibal o and el-p. thats it. but that dont mean anything. i enjoy the music just as much as someone who always got a hiphop disc in their cd player. as much as differnt types of music are lifestyles, to enjoy a type of music you dont have to be immersed in the lifestyle. i listen to the doors, the dead, dylan, nirvana, blind melon and shit that iceman would probably love to dis on. but i still like makin beats and free'in and i feel that just as much. music isnt about hate. dont dis kinds of music, cuz judgement is all opinion. and in response to atra, i dont think u need to be fully educated and know the history of a type of music to listen to it--u just have to like it and feel it, i understand if someone acts like they know all this shit and they dont....then thats stupid, but ne body could hear a song in their friends car and hook up on the internet and find out they really like an artist, without knowing shit about it. its about the MUSIC>>>>>
yeah..i never posted in a forum like this and i just randomly hit this one up and i wanted to put my opinion in for some reason.
good shit, interersting to see how a topic develops......haha "hip hop hataz"
peace
Send a message via AIM to jego   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-03, 04:50 AM   #40
wogzta

IP: 5C4B 9DFC

^ thats like the smartest thing thats been said in this whole thread - music is about enjoyment, not about "which style is better"
Old 10-31-03, 09:15 AM   #41
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

Hip Hop is Gay
Old 10-31-03, 09:32 AM   #42
Da_Legend

IP: 06EF 4E9D

fuck what ya'll said,
the way i see it, music is food for the soul

i listen to all kinds of music, depending on what state of mind im in

this is me, Im at a party or club, put on some club bangin shit what i can get drunk too
Im at the gym, honestly, i put on a rock tape, gives me energy when im workin out
serenading a girl, throw on some RB

but on a serious note, this hip hop shit, is jes how i express my self among others, that's what music is all about, just another means of expressing yourself and AT THE SAME TIME, bringing enjoyment to the listeners

i aint sayin this shit is ma only talent, i got others, but this is where ma passion lies mainly

Hip Hop haterz.....i cant say anything about that, it all depends on da reasons y they hate it, but (no offense) but back in high school, ive known some stuck up white ppl who say they hate it cuz its just muttered words on a mic talkin about hoes and guns and shit like that

I think that is just as ignorant hating a whole genre as racism is ignorant,

lotta new emcees i hate cuz they talkin about nothing and their lyrics suck, but i aint gon hate the whole genre.......cuz there's many i love

its just as ignorant for one man to hate another based on the color of skin..............or what 1 of his kind did to him once and blames the whole race.........ignorant souls if u ask me
Old 10-31-03, 04:50 PM   #43
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£

IP: CDDB E4A9

People Hate On Music Cuz Their Stupid.. I Dont Like Rock But I Dont Hate On It Or Any Other Typa Music, I Might Make Jokes Or Comments.. But Fa Real Who Ever Said Fuck Hip Hop Why U Even On This Site?

</center>
Old 10-31-03, 04:51 PM   #44
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£

IP: CDDB E4A9

www.rapbattles.com

^^^^ who ever said fuck rap .. notice ur on a site that represtents that, if u hate rap then why bother?

</center>
Old 11-01-03, 12:26 AM   #45
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: ABE5 5A5C

Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaDy DiViNiTy~
www.rapbattles.com

^^^^ who ever said fuck rap .. notice ur on a site that represtents that, if u hate rap then why bother?

Sardonic humor.