RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-06, 08:17 PM   #31
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP: 5C21 D95C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, you shouldn't have anything against white people. You should having something against the white people who "imported crack and guns" into the ghetto. You can't blame a fucking race of people for that shit. There's still white people in the hood too. And so, YOU shut the fuck up. Your first post was racist, point blank.

fuck white ppl

white ppl are the reason we still in poverty

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 08:21 PM   #32
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

There are white people in poverty too, dumbass.
Old 04-12-06, 08:34 PM   #33
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

not all white people are bad dumbasses and in poor parts of brooklyn, youll see a shitload of black AND white people, you cant blame an entire race for bringing crack into the ghettos the same way you cant say all black people sell the crack
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-12-06, 08:44 PM   #34
47.29" of Zigs

i dont i just have my theories about white ppl that i aint dispersin on a website thats 96% white

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 08:46 PM   #35
47.29" of Zigs

Quote:
There are white people in poverty too, dumbass.

white ppl choose to be poor

i wont argue but they do

black ppl have to work their way out of poverty

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Quote:

Old 04-12-06, 09:13 PM   #36
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FF78 8761

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
Yo your saying i shouldnt have anything against white people. i dont but who the fuck do you think imported the crack and guns into the ghetto? not us. why do you think the majority of black people are in poverty. think about it. and as far as racism. my fuckin girlfriends white. so stfu

look i aint got nuthin against u i mean i see ur point i aint gon be ignorant bout my race just cuz i am white but it really dont matter who put the crack and shit inta the hood, if people wanna complain that we bringing it into the hood and ruinin ya'll lifes maybe people should stop dealing it after all it takes a person ta sell it, it aint gon sell itself so if anything stop selling it and u can stop complaining, but overall im just sayin not every white man is bad and is always out ta get the black man, just try ta keep that in mind, feel what im sayin?
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-06, 09:58 PM   #37
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Zig Zag:.
white ppl choose to be poor

i wont argue but they do

black ppl have to work their way out of poverty

you're almost at willsunya's level

you're so dumb, why would people choose to be poor, seriously im not trying to joke or act stupid but are you right in the head? how old are you?
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-12-06, 10:01 PM   #38
47.29" of Zigs

i said i aint arguing

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Quote:

Old 04-13-06, 01:56 AM   #39
(X)eed
(X) CeEding all Expectations

Text Record: 11-18
IP: 8999 9F97

I agree....bro.. why tha fuck dont we see james blunt get clapped ..... alwaes rappers..
but i guess rockers die of fuckin....o.d.'s n shit..

(X)CeeD

Old 04-13-06, 02:07 AM   #40
(X)eed

IP: 8999 9F97

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
be FUCKing serious...there's always gonna be some dumb ass kids that say music influenced them to do this and tht...music is one of the most influential things to the human psyche, that's why doctors say it's good for babies to listen to classical music, it expands their mind...don't you think that other music would do the opposite as well?...

in the rap industry there is NO such thing as credibility...1st off, most artists don't even write their own lyrics, 2nd off, a rap artist is not who they are, it's a PERSONA being sold to the public, people don't actually DO most of the things in their raps...which loses their "credibility" right off the top

Nirvana WAS a great band, but not because of the reasons that idiot you quoted said, if you knew anything about the direction of rock music when they came out, you'd understand why they are considered among the rock greats

people idiolize drug dealers because they see them with all the flashy shit and nyce things, wearin' iced out chains and ridin' through the 'hood in a nyce car andshit, the only reason they don't their shit taken is because they know what will happen to 'em if they do...rappers do the SAME thing in their videos, except 80% of the shit in their video is rented, but the average teenager doesn't know that...when's the last time you seen a rock artist in their video showing off their cars an shit?...Travis Barker got a sikk ass house with madd cars, the only time you ever see him showing that shit off is on CRIBS, where the show is actually ABOUT that...rappers glorify and personify things that are all "illusion" and based on the "persona" they're trying to sell, they don't car about fans, it's all about the almighty dollar...if someone you know is idiolizing a drug dealer, I feel sorry for them and whoever else is around 'em when they're growing up cuz that shit's an illusion too

Yo.... you are probably the most intellgent ppl ive met on this fuckin site...
i agree wit u to a certain point.bro....... but after tht its diff .. u kno.
What has rock had 2 offer that is different 2 rap?..... nowadaes yes thre is no drug use n shit in rock.. but bro thre is sum sort of violence?... wt bout death metal n all tht garbage?.....

u wanna talk bout how shits not a good influince on lil kids?....
well...... the worlds not a prtty site now is it?.
think bout it... yes rappers do not go back?.... like wtf would u?.. if u made it?..... or would any of u wanna reject that offer n live in tha godd damn hood?.
fo sho u wana live in HollYWood....yes rappers doo pose n shit "these daes" wich i quote........ not back in 1990 sumthing...... 2pac wuz a reall dude.. Biggie kept his shit topical...n yes.... he kept it real>?...now if he wuz rich n he talkd bout hw poor he wuz.... he would b called a fuckin liar n wat not..

holla

(X)CeeD

Old 04-13-06, 02:32 AM   #41
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

1st off, whoever said "white people CHOOSE to be poor" is completely clueless to the affairs of the united States of America...there are many white people that grow up with less than black people and have to work hard to get out of their situation, if anything black people don't realize that we keep ourselves down by BLAMING everything on the white man...and we're stuck on this "hood rich" shit about having nice "things" so we can be flashy, but still living in the 'hood...if you live in the same broke down ass type of house as ya next door neighbor, just cuz you got a 200$ pair of jeans and 350$ sneakers, doesn't make you any better than them, you still in the SAME predicament as them...anyone can be poor, poverty is blind...there is no color to poverty...that's like a white person saying only white people can have money
and we should all know that's NOT true...

(X)eed, I was saying that rappers DO go back to the 'hood...I think you red my comments a little bit wrong dude lol...read what I said again

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 02:46 AM   #42
(X)eed

IP: A6EB 64EB

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
1st off, whoever said "white people CHOOSE to be poor" is completely clueless to the affairs of the united States of America...there are many white people that grow up with less than black people and have to work hard to get out of their situation, if anything black people don't realize that we keep ourselves down by BLAMING everything on the white man...and we're stuck on this "hood rich" shit about having nice "things" so we can be flashy, but still living in the 'hood...if you live in the same broke down ass type of house as ya next door neighbor, just cuz you got a 200$ pair of jeans and 350$ sneakers, doesn't make you any better than them, you still in the SAME predicament as them...anyone can be poor, poverty is blind...there is no color to poverty...that's like a white person saying only white people can have money
and we should all know that's NOT true...

(X)eed, I was saying that rappers DO go back to the 'hood...I think you red my comments a little bit wrong dude lol...read what I said again

aiite lol

but.... now im talkin bout wat u just said aiite.... tru... any1 can be poor ..
but whats tha majority??.....
yes.. tha majority is black.... and yes thre is white ppl hu are poor.. but majortiy which is black

and..... if parents think rap is a bad influence?.... well artists speak the
truth u kno.. bro

and ... it aint thier fault... heck... imagine u been thru shit.. wat u gona talk bout fuckin happy palm trees n ..... wild flowers n buzzy beeS?......lol nah u wont.. but then thres ...shit like 50 cent hus getin rich byy talkin bout how poor he still is?... nd wat hood?...... he s up in cali.? now wit dr.dre?.... i mean .. thres a HUGE DIFFERENCE with.... "i been thru shit" and "im goin thru shit"..... n 50 is a a fucker 4 that... eminem is rite now ... tha last asset we prolly have in hiphop wit others 2 name...

i mean.... why doesnt rockers get fuckd up?... why rappers?
i duno...... maybe cuz.. they dont talk bout pistol whuppin a person?
but ... most rappers are from tha hood... they talk bout that..

ok sum rock artists have gone thru shit aswell?.. they talk bout it in thier lyrics but not violently?...... but as i said before... have tha majority of rockers ??...
Holla

(X)CeeD

Old 04-13-06, 03:00 AM   #43
(X)eed

IP: A6EB 64EB

^^^^^

just a fact... sum lil bitch kid killed a cop in 1992 wen pacs album 2pacalypse came out.. wea pac talkd politcal issues n talkd bout droppin a cop... tha kid killd a cop hu pulld him over....

wt can u sae????........................................... ....................... nuttin but omfg

(X)CeeD

Old 04-13-06, 09:09 AM   #44
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

Quote:
Yeah, you shouldn't have anything against white people. You should having something against the white people who "imported crack and guns" into the ghetto. You can't blame a fucking race of people for that shit. There's still white people in the hood too. And so, YOU shut the fuck up. Your first post was racist, point blank.

that's more of what i meant. i get your point i didn't necessarily mean white people. but considering the people that did that have no face. thats basically what i meant. I don't give a shit what colour your skin is. I DO care about people that impower theirselves over another race because of their skin colour. but thats another topic..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 09:12 AM   #45
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL-usion
look i aint got nuthin against u i mean i see ur point i aint gon be ignorant bout my race just cuz i am white but it really dont matter who put the crack and shit inta the hood, if people wanna complain that we bringing it into the hood and ruinin ya'll lifes maybe people should stop dealing it after all it takes a person ta sell it, it aint gon sell itself so if anything stop selling it and u can stop complaining, but overall im just sayin not every white man is bad and is always out ta get the black man, just try ta keep that in mind, feel what im sayin?

Stop selling it? How would you support your family? how would you eat? how would you buy what you need to survive especially in that environment. The people imported crack to the ghetto with intentions to harm the poor. By crack coming into the hood. They see that as the only way to get out of the hoood is by Illegally selling drugs. Then they get caught, go away for years and thats another less black man on the streets. Either that or they kill themselves over it. naww mean

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote