RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-08, 03:54 PM   #1
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
Lmao what does race have to do with this? lmao oh i love how some people on the net try to take shit so personal.. and word, keep coloring on walls and keep telling yourself you're bad ass.

and LOL nice try, but just because you're on a rap board doesn't mean you're trying to rap for a living. Nice try. I'm rocking a 3.75 GPA in college, easily can get above that this semester, because I get to take mainly English classes due to choosing major and the kid is a beast in english. I can get 4.0 easily. Then with all the extra curricular shit i do, and teachers loving the kid, can transfer to much better school. Harvard you just need 3.5 GPA or higher to transfer and strong recommendations. Same with Stanford. HOLLA B...

Not to mention, I been rolling in 4+ g's for a good 8 months. then my website getting over 1,000 unique hits a day. With ads, that's about $10-$30 a day. So I'ma be making 300-900 dollars a month for just doing nothing but owning a website. Cool huh?

music is a hobby, b. I do it when i get spare time from college. I hope you're not putting all your eggs in the music basket cuz..........

Go run another failure of a tournament, why don't cha?

SNAKE LOOL GET OFF ME MY MANS

OWNAGE .
Old 08-20-08, 09:30 PM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
OWNAGE .

word b, don't fuck with the kid. nah mean? such a simple concept mu fuckas keep forgetting. I PITY THE FOOLS!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-08, 12:41 AM   #3
Adam

IP:

When somebody is acting like a douche bag over something that doesn't matter it's not dick riding, it's telling them to get the fuck off the high horse that they made up for themselves.

Quit brining up this "sore loser" bullshit over a punchline battle you got your dick rode on off your own web site, because it's faulty and has no relation to my point of you making an ass of yourself.
Old 08-17-08, 12:46 AM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
When somebody is acting like a douche bag over something that doesn't matter it's not dick riding, it's telling them to get the fuck off the high horse that they made up for themselves.

Quit brining up this "sore loser" bullshit over a punchline battle you got your dick rode on off your own web site, because it's faulty and has no relation to my point of you making an ass of yourself.

Dawg, it's ok, I love you b. I love how you getting butt hurt over that shit. Yet, you make stupid ass threads, that only you find funny, and get it locked within' what? 2-3 posts? My post, was made mainly to baph.

The kid doesn't care what you or anyone else thinks b. If somebody thinks I'm an ass, that's cool. I get my respect where it counts, so I'm good. I don't strive to be a respectable citizen on the net.

btw, 4-1 sore loser

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-17-08, 01:11 AM   #5
сварливый

IP:

Not to be a philosopher with you like I have with a lot of other people, but to judge others and then to say "I don't really care what people think" is a faulty personality..

Because you're willing to judge others, that can either make you a hypocrite or someone who is not a hypocrite yet judges others.

Because A. You expect people to give a shit about what you're judging (And you don't care when they do it to you. You're a hypocrite, expecting them to care.)
or B. You're putting shame towards others on things that you specifically do NOT do, thus judging yourself, and judging others. Making you the official judge, and not caring about other people's judgments.

Just pointing that out. Not that it matters to you mr. "I make money"

You're cool like Tito is.

And gay like Aphil is.

*itches cock*

"I don't care about what happens online B.

But for your information i'm making G's ONLINE!!!!"
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-17-08, 01:15 AM   #6
Adam

IP:

Somebody clarify who should have won this.

My skill is way above human ability... so don't test, dawg
Cuz Even Adam couldn't make it... trying to go against God

Vs.

It was Eve who took the apple, so next time check your facts,
But history shows that a bitch fucks over Adam..
.................................so you just might have a chance.
SPuL you're just a laugh, you're overrated, you ain't the man,
The only highlights in your punches..
...............................are to help the herbs to understand.

Vs.

Overrated? Herb, please. I'ma end this one for good
You're gonna lose <--- there's a highlight...
...... I'm more than sure you understood
Old 08-17-08, 01:29 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Somebody clarify who should have won this.

My skill is way above human ability... so don't test, dawg
Cuz Even Adam couldn't make it... trying to go against God

Vs.

It was Eve who took the apple, so next time check your facts,
But history shows that a bitch fucks over Adam..
.................................so you just might have a chance.
SPuL you're just a laugh, you're overrated, you ain't the man,
The only highlights in your punches..
...............................are to help the herbs to understand.

Vs.

In my honest opinion, had I been around to vote on that last week I would have picked Adam. The first bar from SPuL was religiously incorrect in a partial sense and also that whole Adam and Eve concept has been raped to death on Adam.

Then Adam went with calling SPuL a bitch in a moderately creative way I guess, although I personally thought it was weak. His second punch was fucking garbage, I mean the whole aspect of battling is to be witty and creative and that second punch read basic and just had no power at all.

Finally, SPuL's final bar tried to flip off the second bar from Adam and it failed miserably. The whole bolding stuff in your punch is fucking played to fuck and it just makes the punch seemed forced to fuck.

So, overall Adam would've won for having the only punch that was even remotely close to worthy of being mentioned.

I hope neither of you get angry at what I said, because I am cool with the both of you. Stay cool.
Old 08-17-08, 09:41 AM   #8
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
In my honest opinion, had I been around to vote on that last week I would have picked Adam. The first bar from SPuL was religiously incorrect in a partial sense and also that whole Adam and Eve concept has been raped to death on Adam.

Then Adam went with calling SPuL a bitch in a moderately creative way I guess, although I personally thought it was weak. His second punch was fucking garbage, I mean the whole aspect of battling is to be witty and creative and that second punch read basic and just had no power at all.

Finally, SPuL's final bar tried to flip off the second bar from Adam and it failed miserably. The whole bolding stuff in your punch is fucking played to fuck and it just makes the punch seemed forced to fuck.

So, overall Adam would've won for having the only punch that was even remotely close to worthy of being mentioned.

I hope neither of you get angry at what I said, because I am cool with the both of you. Stay cool.

lol how else was I supposed to make it look highlighted? I bolded it in yellow, to go with the highlight part.

and rofl @ adam telling me he not pissed about it, then now posting it on other threads. ROFL get over it man

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-18-08, 10:48 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
lol how else was I supposed to make it look highlighted? I bolded it in yellow, to go with the highlight part.

and rofl @ adam telling me he not pissed about it, then now posting it on other threads. ROFL get over it man

Right, allow me to demolish your reasoning.

^ That was your punch, weak in general.. bolding words is super played and gay. To avoid that situation...

Overrated? Herb please, I'ma end this one for good
& I'll make a bold statement that you'll lose, so its a highlight you understood.

Any more questions?
Old 08-18-08, 11:08 AM   #10
C.March
-Certified Dope-

IP:

Quote:

^ That was your punch, weak in general.. bolding words is super played and gay. To avoid that situation...

& I'll make a bold statement that you'll lose, so its a highlight you understood.

Any more questions?

you have to remember its text... not audio... spuls bar was good... and a good flip of the bar from i think it was nick? not sure who it was and not gonna look it up.. but it was a flip...

and your bar you posted to sort of avoid the situation was worded weird..... i would have rated it lower than spuls just because of the wording..... the way spuls was worded was better in my opinion
Old 08-18-08, 11:03 PM   #11
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:

Any more questions?

LOL ok, first off no reason to get all "I'ma demolish your reasoning" etc on the kid. calm down b

second, that's your opinion. I personally like mine better than yours, but that's my opinion. To each their own.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-19-08, 01:24 AM   #12
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:

Any more questions?

why would you post up something that Spul said....

in your own words?

lol....

than not even post up Spuls last bar...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 08-17-08, 01:34 AM   #13
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

*eats cookie *
Old 08-17-08, 01:34 AM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
*eats cookie *

I'm right there with you.

This thread was pathetic, if I'm being 100% truthful.
Old 08-17-08, 01:40 AM   #15
Adam

IP:

Yeah, I dropped in 30 seconds because I didn't even know the battle was up and still figured I won, then a bunch of his dick riders off his own site voted for him and he called me a sore loser.

Cool, thanks for the advice from a real vet... and the only other vet to vote on our battle was JTR who voted for me.. so yeah..

Stfu.