RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-07, 01:10 PM   #31
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
No one on here who hates phazes me though. They're all jealous of my sucess. And if you said you believe in anything on here and you do something wrong they hold everything you say and do against you. SO fuck um. I mean everytime I make a thread about how good shit is I get 5 pages of hate. So it's whatever to me. They must love me giving me all the attention.

No they don't... They only hold it against you when you blatantly act in ways that are completely different to what you say you believe. I don't hate you and I'm not jealous of what you consider success.

Who am I man? I'm fucking nobody. I'm not telling you to do what I say, I'm trying to tell you that you took a wrong turn somewhere. You're fucked. You're a complete wreck... Only in relation to your beliefs, though. I'm telling you, don't go around acting like some Christian or something and then behave in a way that is in complete discord with your apparent beliefs. I am not defending Christianity from the point of view of a Christian, since I'm not one, but you shouldn't just do that shit. It's demeaning. There are some really great people out there who are Christians, and they cop all the shit because of lazy people like you with foolish spiritual ideas.

I remember you posting bible verses about how it isn't alright to sin, despite God's grace and forgiveness. You say that you've found solace in your mindset, but from my point of view it just looks like you've given up. All you do is make stupid excuses. "Oh, I can't be perfect, nobody's perfect, everybody sins. I've realized I can't be perfect and I'm doing my best." Why lie? You aren't doing shit. You insult people and brag about "fucking bitches," you like going to "GOOD PARTIES" to drink and pick up girls or whatever.. You are arrogant and self-centered. Your behavior is not that of a person who is doing their best with that shit. And please, don't think I'm trying to offend you or something, all I'm doing is telling you things that are true. I am arrogant and self-centered, I sin, I do drugs, I'm a fool as well, it's not like I'm trying to single you out and make you feel bad.

You should make a decision. Are you going to be one of the Christians that ruins it for the great people out there that really know what they're doing when it comes to religion by acting like an idiot? Or are you going to get a clue, change, and put a little bit of effort into being what you say you are?

If neither of those is appealing to you, then for Christ's sake stop calling yourself a religious person and being so stubborn about your beliefs. Like I said, you're a mess. You can't begin to clean yourself up until you realize that fact. So if you don't want to see the reality of your situation, then get over the bandwagon called Christianity that you jumped on for whatever reason, man up. If you're a christian because of your family or something then stop it. That's a terrible reason, and your family is going to love you whether you call yourself the same thing or not.
Old 07-03-07, 09:40 PM   #32
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

What's the matter?
Old 07-05-07, 04:04 AM   #33
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2557 0300

Quote:
fuck you faggot. you don't fucking know who I am where i came from and what i've been through. SO GO SUCK A FUCKING DICK. I'm tired of you trying to rain on everyones party when you don't have room to talk. Just because you're a pissed off rapper who isn't gonna make it doesn't mean you should hate on everyone else when there doing shit. FUCK YOu

Actually I've knocked back a shitload of offers from labels.. I even knocked back a well known group wanting to take me on tour around australia..

My money and time is on real estate, IT and marketing scams..

Look kid........if you actually wanna get somewhere in this world... You need to get out of an industry that will only fuck you in the ass for the price of chips... I mean seriously, your placing your career on thin ice trying to act like some big rap star... Sure its fun, but think about 20 years ahead when your still struggling on a dream..

Think about this dude... And I mean really think about it...

Do you seriously think your in the top 5% of potential rap artists in your country?

The hard truth is, the music industry is a ticket to fame and fortune only for that small percentage..

Which is why I'll continue to come in these threads for people like yourself and shit on your dream with a little bit of reality.. I'm sorry..

BTW.. Save yourself the embarrasment of telling me your not in hip hop for fame and fortune... Cause that would either be complete bullshit or naievity in the sense that 10-20 years down the track your gonna be like "oh fuck.........I wish I could afford to live comfortably and start a family, why the hell did I waste my life on some stupid dream I had as a kid"
Old 07-05-07, 04:28 AM   #34
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

You think i'm aiming to be a industry rapper? FUCK THAT.

I stay real to myself and make music for the people to relate to. Why sell myself over a synth beat and have 15 seconds of fame? Fuck that man. I'm doing me, I'm spitten my life,my heart,my mind,my soul over these beats. I'm doing real hip hop shit. If you can't respect that then well, I dont know what to say.

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 07-05-07, 04:32 AM   #35
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

All he's saying is that you are entering into an industry which requires a LOT of effort but yields small returns for 98% of the people in it, and that you should think about your future.
Old 07-05-07, 04:35 AM   #36
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
You think i'm aiming to be a industry rapper? FUCK THAT.

I stay real to myself and make music for the people to relate to. Why sell myself over a synth beat and have 15 seconds of fame? Fuck that man. I'm doing me, I'm spitten my life,my heart,my mind,my soul over these beats. I'm doing real hip hop shit. If you can't respect that then well, I dont know what to say.

Bro..

You havnt figured out life yet..not even close

Give it a few years.. One day you'll work it out..
Old 07-05-07, 04:39 AM   #37
Past Tense

You think that i'm trying to make myself an industry hoe?

naw, I know where i'm at in life, and I know where i'm going. I don't need anyone to tell me anything different. I know the choices I make reflect the overall outcome of where i'm going to go and where i'm going to be. I've made a lot of change in the past few years. People can tell me whatever but I know i'm grounded as a person. I can't express myself through a keyboard and a rap forum. I express myself through my lyrics and through my family.

Old 07-05-07, 04:45 AM   #38
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Man... You can sit here and talk all kinds of smack to me about knowing who you are and where your going in life..

I dont give a shit.. Your only lying to yourself..
Old 07-05-07, 11:56 AM   #39
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5D57 4491

Take me for example, I am basically in the same "game/path" you are in/on right now. I want to do music as a career. Make it big and all that jazz. BUT I'm not burning my bridges. I do music on top of a full time job, Once i take my next step with my music i will be taking online college courses, and i will rent my place out for income if i have to be gone. But man you have to have like 1-3 back up plans man. We have a saying where i come from, we all are people that got out of the ghetto and are living respectively, and our saying is "I'm not going back to the ghetto". That means if music leads me to a dead and, I'm turnin left or right and then continuing foward to a good life, i'm not traveling backwards. Once i leave living the minimum wage life and take my next step, the following steps will be foward, always, whether its music or not. I'm gonna put my all into my music and hope, and just win people over and make my dream come true. But just dont burn your bridges man.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-07, 07:38 PM   #40
Past Tense

I know i'm going to a good college. I'm doing two years of community college then transferring out.