RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 11:02 PM   #1
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedclown
diabolic.... I AM FAT.... but you sir are a WHALE...

I fucking hate wicked clown, but this actually made me kinda chuckle
Old 05-26-05, 06:05 AM   #2
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
diabolic.... I AM FAT.... but you sir are a WHALE...

no in actuallity...i am alot smaller then u r..my chin dont even sag like that

clean dat dirty ass crib too..all that dirt on the carpet...hope u dont got allergies ckuz ud fuckin die in there...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 11:11 PM   #3
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

lol...damn clowns. but coo mic set up. clean yo dusty ass speakers lazy boy!
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 11:39 PM   #4
Big City
Metropolis

IP:

............................................words fail me..........................that picture makes me want to leave lol you look like you're ready to get down to play some dungeons and dragons' or some type shit....thats a ummmmmmmmmmmmm peculiar picture

Old 05-25-05, 11:43 PM   #5
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

lmao @ dungeons and dragons.. nah man lmao not quite... lmao wow.. that made me laugh.. nah im not fat enough to play D and D and i shower daily so i dont fit the criteria.. any way uppin for feed
Old 05-25-05, 11:46 PM   #6
Big City
Metropolis

IP:

i just was not expecting that pic, thats all i guess that shows that rap is umm..................universal???

Old 05-25-05, 11:50 PM   #7
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

lmao jea jea. yeah im not the sexiest dude in tha world... but its still all good in tha hood
Old 05-26-05, 01:11 AM   #8
MoTiF
The Truth

IP:

Clean your house man.

~Epion Entertainment Looking for Artist's PM me for Details~

Old 05-26-05, 03:57 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

i wud say sum shit to wicked

but then his hairy fat ass might come and go all "sumo" on me and squash me
Old 05-26-05, 09:44 AM   #10
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

lmao i love all the fat jokes.. it just shows how played out RV really is... people be like "oh wicked i wouldnt have posted that if i were u"... why? so faggots like ICE-D and Diabolic aka Fat albert can use "fat joke personals" against me? fuck if i care... hmmmm does wicked know hes fat guys? i dunno we better tell em!!! lmao wow.. yall are fuckin retareded... and about my "dirty house" thats just my room and i dont give a fuck what it looks like because frankly i aint got the time....bitches
Old 05-26-05, 06:16 PM   #11
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
lmao i love all the fat jokes.. it just shows how played out RV really is... people be like "oh wicked i wouldnt have posted that if i were u"... why? so faggots like ICE-D and Diabolic aka Fat albert can use "fat joke personals" against me? fuck if i care... hmmmm does wicked know hes fat guys? i dunno we better tell em!!! lmao wow.. yall are fuckin retareded... and about my "dirty house" thats just my room and i dont give a fuck what it looks like because frankly i aint got the time....bitches

u actin like u dont kno im fat dumb bitch...in my pic thread i even told u i was expectin everyone to call me fat...so y dont u take ya dirty ass somewhere...fuckin clean ya room talkin bout u aint got time u be on the net thats free time u dumb fuck...u livin dirty on of them fat asses who make the rest of us look bad...bitch..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-05, 04:56 PM   #12
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP:

Quote:

Uhmmm.... almost 7 thousand posts and you dont have the time??? ROFLMAO.. Its Obvious you ant got no life or Girl cause you fat and ugly, Or is it that you just cant bend down and pick shit up.. huh.. Fatty witch is it???

[
Old 05-30-05, 05:22 PM   #13
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
Uhmmm.... almost 7 thousand posts and you dont have the time??? ROFLMAO.. Its Obvious you ant got no life or Girl cause you fat and ugly, Or is it that you just cant bend down and pick shit up.. huh.. Fatty witch is it???

naw... he got a girl.. i seen that pic before...dunno if he got dumped tho....lmao to fat men dissin eachother about how fat they are.........anyways peace..no diss to no one..
Old 06-23-05, 03:13 PM   #14
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP:

Quote:
yall are fuckin retareded...

You spelled retarded wrong man

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 12:59 PM   #15
P Stew
New to RV

IP:

ugly muh fukka......

Doing Shit Big