RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-05, 05:31 PM   #31
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 579F C273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
lmao if its a stunt thatd be so fucked up.

but yea i bet he OD'd

its not a stunt... WWE doesnt fake deaths... since Owen Hart died, they have been taking death very seriously... WWE is not RV, they dont fake deaths...
Old 11-13-05, 05:52 PM   #32
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
its not a stunt... WWE doesnt fake deaths... since Owen Hart died, they have been taking death very seriously... WWE is not RV, they dont fake deaths...

Rofl RV=owned
Old 11-13-05, 05:54 PM   #33
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A213 B79D

holy fuckin shit in tha middle of a partnership wit batista, and him n rey didnt even patch things up thas fucked up
Old 11-13-05, 06:11 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 7650 FCB8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue

What are you talking about? You don't really think that the Under Taker was REALLY burned alive do you?

Lemme guess...you think wrestling's real?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-05, 06:14 PM   #35
Young_law
This Is My City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
What are you talking about? You don't really think that the Under Taker was REALLY burned alive do you?

they never officially said undertaker died...do you know how many times people have attempted to kill hime...his name is the fucking undertaker for goodnes sakes.....damn

dont say shit unless you know about wrestling.
fucker
Old 11-13-05, 06:17 PM   #36
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 579F C273

Quote:

dude, like TN said, they neva said he was dead... the only ppl they ever said were DEAD and had on their web site as dead, and had on tha news as DEAD and so forth were Owen Hart and Eddie Guerrero... you must not watch a lotta wrestling...
Old 11-13-05, 06:34 PM   #37
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
they never officially said undertaker died...do you know how many times people have attempted to kill hime...his name is the fucking undertaker for goodnes sakes.....damn

dont say shit unless you know about wrestling.
fucker

Now I'm officially convinced that you are a test tube baby. Didn't you READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Under taker 1991 to 2005." they had it plastered all over WWE like 2 weeks ago. Orton "burned (not buried) him alive", in a "Burned Alive" casket match. Do you know what it means to be burned alive?

Is the actor that plays the undertaker really dead? Fuck no, he's still alive in Tenessee. Is the character Undertaker dead? According to them, yes. He's old as shit now, taking abuse liek that? The amount of shit he's been slammed through, you think he's gonna do it for ever? Faking a death in wrestling is as easy as faking a death in any other soap opera.

PS. Wrestling's not real. Get over it. I've been a fan of wrestling before you were even born. Literally. I'm not adamant about it now because it's garbage compared to what it used to be.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-05, 06:37 PM   #38
Young_law
This Is My City

ROFLMAO dawg even if they "said" he died hes not dead, u actually think RANDY ORTON WOULD BEAT HIM!! hell no tha ratings would fucking plummet, and randy orton would be in jail, dawg like i said before undertake has "died" many times before, belive me hes comin back son, why would he let his legacy end, and being killed by the "legend killer" fuck that
Old 11-13-05, 07:06 PM   #39
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
ROFLMAO dawg even if they "said" he died hes not dead, u actually think RANDY ORTON WOULD BEAT HIM!! hell no tha ratings would fucking plummet, and randy orton would be in jail, dawg like i said before undertake has "died" many times before, belive me hes comin back son, why would he let his legacy end, and being killed by the "legend killer" fuck that

THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKIN POINT, JACKASS!!
They say that people are "Dead" all the time, yet yo and Do Continue seem to feel that they don't. The Undertaker's been "killed" MAD times. God damn you're fuckin dense. Look at you making an ass of your self:

Here's the quote you agree'd with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do STFU
WWE doesnt fake deaths

And here's where you contradict big time:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Nigga
they never officially said undertaker died.

vs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Nigga AGAIN!
undertake has "died" many times

Damn you're fuckin dumb as hell. Way to say the exact same thing I am, and STILL contradict your self.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-13-05, 07:17 PM   #40
Young_law
This Is My City

how fucking dumb can you be?? I said they never officially sed he was dead i didnt say the dont fake deaths fucker, so i didnt contradict myself, the point I'M tryna make is that hes not really dead dumbass, he is gonna fucking come back!!! and it wasnt faked anyway they think he is dead becuz of what they "supposedly" saw, they "supposedly" dont know he's still alive, but he is still alive u FUCKING DUMBASS ITS A FUCKING TV SHOW SO U SHUT THE FUCK UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by What GAYPEXX IS GONNA SAY
DAR DAR DAR I KNOW BUT THEY SAID HE WAS DEAD THO!!! DAR DAR DAR

THATS CUZ ITS A FUCKIN TV SHOW FROM WHAT THEY SAW THEY "THINK" HE IS DEAD THEY DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU CEAMON SUCKING BITCH
Old 11-13-05, 08:26 PM   #41
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
how fucking dumb can you be?? I said they never officially sed he was dead i didnt say the dont fake deaths fucker, so i didnt contradict myself, the point I'M tryna make is that hes not really dead dumbass, he is gonna fucking come back!!! and it wasnt faked anyway they think he is dead becuz of what they "supposedly" saw, they "supposedly" dont know he's still alive, but he is still alive u FUCKING DUMBASS ITS A FUCKING TV SHOW SO U SHUT THE FUCK UP

THATS CUZ ITS A FUCKIN TV SHOW FROM WHAT THEY SAW THEY "THINK" HE IS DEAD THEY DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU CEAMON SUCKING BITCH

LMAO, man, you are fuckin DIM son. Learn to read. And spell. Picture me arguing with a dude who lingers at the bottom of the respect totem pole on a site full of thousands of people.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-13-05, 08:29 PM   #42
Young_law
This Is My City

just STFU .
Old 11-13-05, 08:34 PM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
just STFU .

How bout this...come shut me up. Go lay a call out to a 3 minute battle and audioheads only, no aliases. I won't refuse, lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-13-05, 09:32 PM   #44
Young_law
This Is My City

rofl im not a fucking dumbass, i know i cant beat you, just like a fuckin cumsuckin bitch 2 call out an audio head that he knows he can beat, cunt master
Old 11-13-05, 09:37 PM   #45
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7409 9DDE

Quote:

yea, man, but that was DURING a PPV. this was jus outside of any matches. but that undertaker thing was during a PPV, and everyone know that nobody gonna commit murder like that fo reel, and since it's the Undertaker, and they call him the dead man, they prolly would fake it with him. But other then that, they never do fake deaths

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote