RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
venom 5 71.43%
yte grl 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-04, 03:10 PM   #31
$pitacular
You talkin to me?

IP: AE7D DE0F

OK, Ve0m... that verse was utter garbage. Please elevate. Nuf said

Yte - you basically nailed this one... every line was true and hit, though you could of course improve (anyone can) on your punches and personals... all around kicked his ass though. You should go to the new crew forums and try out for my crew... you got potential.

pz......
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular  
Old 02-03-04, 03:18 PM   #32
Ven0m
Light Weight

IP: 2E8C 29A2

upping for vote #5...........................................

Old 02-03-04, 03:42 PM   #33
MichaelMadness
No Cure For MadNess...

IP: BECC 28A6

Ight,
Venoms Broke his ish down quick, Descent punches, some of them couldve been worded a lil bit better, some were played but u show some what signs of elevation since yer last battle,Flow, Yeh u kept it on track nothing really special ,tie ,
Personals were ok, Tounge twisted shit Was prolly the best line outa the whole battle... Structure, You need to work on yer structure dog, Use Punctuation so people can understnad and/or read easier.........
Yte Grl Came way to basic, no real punches, None that atleast hit hard.Sept for maybe his closer, that one 1 line shit was more directed towards him then any of the personals he got at u wit...Flow, U kept it solid on track, again nuttin real special, structure, Yer structure was a wee bit better than venoms, Wordplay- Youve proved to have a bigger vocab and used a hell of alot more creativity then in yer wordplay thenm venoms used in his.......
All in all, Venoms punches were some what more humerous, but yte was cleaner scripted , better structured,Both had ok personals but I feel again that venoms were just more humerous...EVen tho that "1 Line" Line Yte Had Was nice, Venom kept the punches coming At a better pace,
Good battle keep elvating
my vote(Hate to say it)But/ venoms

B a good person nd honestly vote on this
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108038

..........Mad Mike..........

(Crazier Than A Pitbull On Crack)