RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
J-Mob 3 37.50%
kuniva 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-04, 08:13 AM   #31
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP: 9D6A 0E4A

i dont really like writin to topics..they were both aight i guess..jmob's verse spoke to me more though,cant really explain why i was just feelin it a lil more...

Inadequate feedback. Vote removed
-strobe
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN  
Old 04-04-04, 01:26 PM   #32
anxiety

IP: B18A 27B8

uppin, this baby is reopened, can the people that came in here and said shit like "youre all crazy" drop a vote and a explanation for me please, seems like all the newbs here are the only ones voten, drop a link

Old 04-04-04, 01:48 PM   #33
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

IP: 78FD 4F15

both did very well.... its hard to pick who won but I think J-Mob won my just a little bit cuz he told it like a tru stonner... everyone hit my battle up wit Street.. peace
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05  
Old 04-04-04, 01:57 PM   #34
anxiety

give a fuckin reason if i lost, or read the fuckin verses, im sick of this shit, g-killaz, u wrote exactly what everyone else who voted for j-mob wrote, did u read the battle????

Old 04-04-04, 02:41 PM   #35
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP: 89DA 65DD

Damn...This Battle Is Being Stretched Beyong Belief..

J-Mob: 5/10
Your Structure Was Wack and Your Flow Was Off Like Mad. You Seem To Throw Punches But At Who?? This Was Supposed To Be A Topical!!

Kuniva: 6/10
Your Structure Was More Of A Topical Battle. Your Flow Was Nice But Your Lyrical Content Lacked. You Got This Battle Due To Your Flow Structure.....Your Barely Won.

SHITTY TOPIC YOU TWO PICKED!

Vote- Kuniva

~R~

Old 04-04-04, 08:27 PM   #36
anxiety

lets go, get this shit untied

Old 04-04-04, 09:12 PM   #37
Nope
Flyweight

IP: 4289 77F4

aight aight ......
j mob spit like it from a more pot head view point which more people could really vibe too....
kuniva spit it like a story type shit....definately can vibe too it and feel whta hes sayin ......
Both were really hot verses but im a vote for Kuniva cause i felt he came with a different approach that was more enjoyable
Send a message via AIM to Nope  
Old 04-04-04, 09:32 PM   #38
Daclassic
If thats what you thought

IP: C901 2A51

jmob...it was hard for me to maintain a steady flow with your verse. next time right this topical to a beat or something...and maybe it will work out for u. structure it was hard for me to read steadily
kuniva..if this was a battle then maybe. but its a topical and u stuck to it more. structure and flow was the main thing that stood out. but the vocabulary usage jus wasnt up to par.
this is kind of like an indecisive win...but i vote kuniva. for really sticking to what the battle was about..

B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic