RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's Team Won This Battle?!?!
Shadows Edge 2 28.57%
L.I. 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-04, 11:58 AM   #31
quickpunch
Suspended: Biting

IP: B967 D26B

OK I MUST SAY THE BEST ONE WAS E LOOCH.....damn he ripped it from beginning to end...his punches were funny as hell..."Knowin A Win Is Uncontrolable Like Addin To His Pokemon Collection/
I Think Ya Face Is The Reason Ya Parents Started Usin Protection/"...shit had me crackin up...L.I. like always ur good but ur punches for some reason miss hit a lil...u sometimes get caught of guard....NO doubt u and E brought the best....

Shadows...seemed like u were lost...ur flow didntf low good nor ur structure...its either me or ur shit wasnt connectin...u had some ok punches...but the shit sometimes didnt make sense...U NEED 2 WORK ON UR STRUCTURE AND FLOW SO IT'LL BE EASY FOR US READERS 2 READ AND COMPREHEND...

Kuniva....STOP USIN NAMES FROM D12...lol especially when u dont spit like him...but u did ight...i give u props for bein the 1st to spit...ur flow and structure was good but ur punches were a lil off.....

E LOOCH MADE THIS BATTLE FUNNY TO ME...NOT DICK RIDIN BUT JUST READ HIS SHTI AND U'LL LAUGH...HE MADE IT FUNNY AND CREATIVE WHILE YALL WERE JUST FOCUSIN ON KILLIN EACHOTHER...HE BROUGHT PERSONALS AND AT THE SAME TIME KILLED EACH AND EVERY1 OF YALL...PUNCHES ESPECIALLY FUNNY PUNCHES WIN BATTLES AND THATS WHY IM GIVEN THIS TO

SHADOWS TEAMS....U WON CONGRATS....U ONLY WON CAUSE OF E LOOCH OTHER WISE...L.I. WOULD HAVE KILLED IT...
Send a message via MSN to quickpunch  
Old 05-01-04, 12:07 PM   #32
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: D5EA 4189

honesty...the best attibute of an emcee....ok good honest vote.....uppin and thanks for feedback....

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.  
Old 05-01-04, 12:07 PM   #33
anxiety

IP: B18A 27B8

maybe if i would have provided links to my punches like L.I. did, u would understand, like the punch about the air soft gun, but i dont know how to do that, so, o well...

P.S. Its not like i can just, change my name...

Old 05-01-04, 12:08 PM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 54C2 5A71

yo shit that took a long ass time to get through
but DAMN......it was worth it

i'll say it right now that battle was the hottest shit to ever hit this site
u can tell a lot of thought went into all the spits.

FLOW
y'all had sum sick flow to ure spits and i was feelin all verses from each playa so i'm gonna call that a tie u feel me. there was no improvement needed in any of that.
STRUCTURE
once again all y'all had the structure goin on in ure spits but i'd give this to shadow and e looch cuz the kept their shit all together, they had a couple of lines that were off. kuniva u had the best structure out of all four but L.I. sort of lost the structure vote cuz his spit against shadow was the weakest 4 structure, against e looch tho it was all gud.
PUNCHES
this one is a hard one to call cuz all the punches were sick as fuck. they were hard and had perfect connection with sum quality wordplay in there, gud use of vocabs. bein so tight most wud probly call it a tie but i wud give this to kuniva and L.I cuz i found there punches a little harder and i got more enjoyment from them. L.I especially threw a few hard punches against shadow.
CREATIVITY
this was tight again and all four showed a lot of skill and creativity in their spit. kuniva had sum funny lines in his with sum gud personals and i like the way he ended explainin why his shit was in green. shadow and e looch came with hard personals in their usin sum gud originality for them and knockin the shit out of both playas. L.I against e looch was gud, sum hard personals and shit but not ure best, but the shit u used against shadow was excellent and i liked how u fitted all those links into ure spit...that showed gud creativity.
OVERALL
an overall tight ass battle, best so far on this site
both teams came with gud hard punches not fallin at all throughout each spit. definitely all spits were the best i've seen from all four. both teams used gud originality in there and hit with hard personals and used multis well in ure spits. i felt all verses but in the long run i'm gonna give this battle to L.I. and Kuniva cuz they showed just a little more creativity in there spits and i think their spits just hit that little bit harder.
VOTE - L.I. & KUNIVA

A truly tight battle from all four playas. NUFF RESPECT!

cud y'all return the favour on my handicap battle
me against both sun jian and DeLeon

the link 2 it is in my sig.
Old 05-01-04, 12:14 PM   #35
anxiety

you know wut i just realized. This type of battle is the best to vote on, because when u drop a link, 2 people will hit it up. Shit, why isnt every motherfucker voting? thanks for the vote King. Ill hit ur shit up pretty soon.

Old 05-01-04, 12:26 PM   #36
L.I.
Miss Me?

yeah this shit was a hot battle...props to all emcees....mad respect for all.....this ish is gonna be the type of battle when some one wins 5-4....down to the wire....hot spits by all...goodluck and keep the honest votes comin.....up!....

Crhyme Sindicate
Old 05-01-04, 01:38 PM   #37
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

IP: 72C2 4720

good lookin quickpunch.... and this battle got a thread started about bein the hottest battle lmao just that sick nice verses people

UPPIN FOR SOME VOTES quit bein lazy an read that shit

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here

Old 05-01-04, 02:09 PM   #38
BigTony.Self

IP: C9D5 73B4

i gotta say e-looch made this the battle it was if not for em it woulda been lopsided cuz it was more like 2 vs 1 shadow didn t seem to show up or maybe preread before he send it in i think a few minor tweeks his shit woulda been tight but kuniva and l.i. were rocks just solid and that gives the battle to l.i. team E-looch definately killed all but on a team battle 2 were solid for one team and one for the other

Old 05-01-04, 02:22 PM   #39
L.I.
Miss Me?

ok.......uppin....thanks for feedback......too bad you cant poll til u get 150 posts...o well.........uppin.........keep the honest feedback coming........

Crhyme Sindicate
Old 05-01-04, 02:24 PM   #40
Shadows edge
retired.

IP: 75F5 BDD1

aight... not sure why everyone hates my verse... thanks for the feedback though..

Old 05-01-04, 03:24 PM   #41
L.I.
Miss Me?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppp

Crhyme Sindicate
Old 05-01-04, 04:25 PM   #42
SPuL™
Banned: Cheating

IP: C1DA C961

yo, check it. This was a very hot battle. All four verses were very hot. Out of all the 4 verses, I think that L.I had the best. The Links were a good thing that added to the greatness of it. You had nice punches, flow and vocab usage. Good job. Kuniva and E-looch's verses were a tie in my opinion. both had hot verses too, and good punches and flow. Shadows edge, your verse was also a hot one, but the other 3 jus had hotter verses. But good job to you too. No one had a bad verse. My vote is to L.I and E-Looch. Hot battle.
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™  
Old 05-01-04, 04:37 PM   #43
anxiety

lets get some votes.

Old 05-01-04, 04:55 PM   #44
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

IP: 72C2 4720

ok we should get a vote from spul to lmao he said me and l.i

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here