RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Cinco 2 100.00%
KillaCamFlow 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-04, 10:08 AM   #31
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP: 3240 794D

ok for all you idots out there and noobs....his team was supposed to drop their verses first...his teammate isnt even on the boards anymore...so why drop verses on this battle..cinco you pick up any of these herbs ithat posted on this thread and ill battle both of you 2 vs. 1....3 vs. 1.....4 vs. 1......it doesnt really matter cuz i have seen material from all you rook's and you should be ashamed of your verses....and eyedenty...your a d/r....i seen someone post a vote on your battle...and u went back and voted for him on his battle and his verse was just ass.....so if anyone has a problem take it up with me....killacamflow could beat cinco...and i dam sure kno i could beat him this wasnt a challenge in the first place...so cinco get some of these so called "good emcees" who posted in here and is talkin shyt and come see me....thats if your ready............AND FOR ALL YOU RETARDS WHO SAID THAT HE WINS OR IF YOU VOTED...NEED TO LEARN THE BASICS FOR TAG BATTLES...ALL 4 PEOPLE MUST DROP THEIR VERSES...HE WILL NOT WIN CUZ NO ONE ELSE DROPPED THEIR VERSE...ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS THIS WILL BE CLOSED...

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 06-17-04, 12:47 AM   #32
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: C1DA C961

U talkin about that Phantom Vs Young Smirf Battle? Phantom asked me to vote and we had this whole argument about how I was gonna vote fairly and shit, Young smirf was fuckin Garbage and shit, this lil nigga aint had flow, he aint ryme, he aint had no punches. I'll admit Phantom sounded like shit too, But atleast the man made an attemp at writing a punchline, I dont Dick ride cuz I aint had no personal beef wit Smirf till he made a hate vote on one of my battles, and even then I did'nt try to retaliate by doing some hatevote shit, I challenged this bitch to battle and its been a week now and still no word. so really, man... fuck Ur weak ass.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod  
Old 06-17-04, 12:50 AM   #33
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: C1DA C961

as for phantom, yeah we've had some runnins but they was just battlin back and forth in the Diss the person above U Cypher shit. I vote on rappers battles mostly on wat kinda battle it is or if Iv seen them spit, In Ur case I was expectin a team battle, not an excuse.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod