RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
damaged1 4 44.44%
mC RIOT 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-04, 11:00 PM   #31
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 388A 3514

zzzzzzzzzzz uppin dont sleep on this battle
Old 07-08-04, 09:39 PM   #32
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: CC6A 8028

uppin bros
Old 07-09-04, 12:40 AM   #33
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 388A 3514

uppin.....this is an old ass battle wit a lot of views and only 3 votes....get y'alls votes on....we will return da favor!
Old 07-09-04, 02:31 AM   #34
MC AK
This is my first post!

IP: 06B8 DBF2

aiight, close... damaged had a decent verse, the infected needles bit was prolly yo best line, it was pretty complex, but riot still took this battle, i think damaged was workin on complexity of the rhyme instead of straght up punches.

riot yo verse was not bad, opened and got straght 2 it wit a personal, yo end was pretty weak, but u still came wit an alrite verse anyway.. thats why u got this son.

vote-mc riot

ay, one of u should return tha favor and vote on the battle in my sig 2 finish it off. aiight

Old 07-09-04, 06:15 AM   #35
BrOtHa-HoOd
Flyweight

IP: 24A3 0EF0

this was a tite battle u both came hard n u both were creative and had good metaz, in my opinion damaged hit harder and his punches connected better

v - damaged

drop a vote at this link

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=133957

Old 07-09-04, 10:40 PM   #36
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 55DB 79D5

uppin for more votes
Old 07-10-04, 05:54 AM   #37
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 8E17 AD1D

uppin...cot damn!
Old 07-12-04, 02:09 PM   #38
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: CC6A 8028

uppin
Old 07-12-04, 02:14 PM   #39
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP: 3240 794D

damaged1:

i was really feeling your verse good wordplay and multies...you had some hott punches but the rest of your punches were just mediocre and i think you could elevate there... your structure suffered alot...some lines were stretched and/or forced...even with the bad structure your flow was pretty consistent decent verse from you could have been better use personals next time

overall : 6.5/10

mc riot:

overall i think your verse was pretty basic for the most part your first 3 bars were thoughtless there was a good consistent flow to them but they could have obviously been better...your opener is supposed to be one of the hottest bars so people will be intrigued to read and/or vote on the battle...so your first half of your verse was really weak...you picked up momentum on the second part and had some good punhes but not good enough to win elevate also use personals!!!

overall : 5.5/10

vote: damaged1

~!1!~

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 07-12-04, 07:18 PM   #40
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 1439 EA6A

uppin
Old 07-12-04, 10:20 PM   #41
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 1371 D6ED

hey y'all are sleepin on this battle we need some votes no kiddin....this is an old battle and we need it closed
Old 07-13-04, 03:20 AM   #42
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: 9CE6 7F90

im fuckin done uppin this shit fo real its gettin old.....we will vote for your battles or at least i will so stop fuckin sleepin on this shit niggaz
Old 07-13-04, 10:44 PM   #43
mC RIOT
-Menace II Society-

IP: A0D5 425A

...uppin
Old 07-14-04, 08:33 AM   #44
sporadic
Flyweight

IP: 6D2D 421B

Breaking it down

I’m Conjesting This Vortex! Bitch, Im Fukkin This Whore Next Im Known To Surpass Your Level Like Fukkin Drugs-Blessed …
He Claim Gangsta So This Thug’s Next, Riot Claim To Be Sick… After Infected Needles With “Blood-Tests …

Mad Streched!..Wasnt feeling the punch that much..vocab and flow was good 4/10

This Hoe’s Spared He Spoke Impared I Neglect Bitches[Appearance N Leave Him “Proned-N-Scared. …
I’m Dope Here! And In-TiMe Will Propel Bitch To His [Hometown] To Prove That He’s Going “No-Where. …

Was Ok..wasnt great though..punch was kinda weak 4/10

I’m Infected G! We Got Separate Dreams!! Riot States That He Legend To Rap Battles But Only When He “Wreck-The-Keys
I’ll Cut Ya Flesh For Free! But Riot’s ‘Shit’ Is Blessed Only When He Forced On Molesting-Priests. … (ouch)

Tha was decent..bit played but the concept was orignial!..6/10

I Bomb Ya Fags Your Drama Lacks! Bitch Isn’t [Gifted]! N Just That Proves He Don’t Belong-In-(W)Rap. …
I’m Stronger Man!! Plus The Only Time This [Bitch] ‘Flows Wit Fury’ Is When (S)He On-The-Rag. …

Didnt flow in my view was a weak punch to...3/10

Damaged- If tha was an experiment with structure..i would advise you to change it! lol..anyway your vocab i was impressed with in most parts..flow was ok but fell off once or twice..punches were mostly weak with played punches..use a bit more imagination wit your punches..use his name against him and shit in his profile..which will give u fuel for personals

Da whole time u were rhymin, I came to a conclusion/
Your "new style" is so wack, it causes da whole world confusion/

was an ok personal..could have been worded better 5/10

Your lines are fucked up, like Oprah doin sex up da butt/
I got a question about your verse and that is.....whut?/

Wasnt feeling the set up..made me say what lol..punch was to clever either..2.10

If I were to give u a tip about spittin your shit in lines of ten/
It would be simply, read a fuckin dictionary, and make some sense/

Naaaa..he actually had better vocab than you..not a could bar..2.10

It's easy to see that your shit isnt even close to bein worthy/
In this TRIAL of styles, I'll let u pick da witnesses, judge, and jury/

I see were u was going with this..but still was a weak punch..4/10

So here's your SENTENCE, u get your whole life in PRISON/
For bein a whack lyricist, like a nerd, your "punches" are missin/

Was ok still not good..still going on about the judge jury concept..5/10

I could bring a doped up clown in this battle and say that it was me/
Wit my pen and paper, I'll kick this nigga and punch out his buck teeth/

does he have buck teeth..even if he did..still would ov been basic 3.10

So finally, end of discussion, period, I'ma make sure this dude's dead/
Riot's makin sure he's DAMAGED and he's only got negative ONE lives left

Nope..weak again..attempted wordplay but still not good enough 3.10

Riot- Flow was on key..structure was ok fell off once or twice..vocab also ok..But punches and sets where mad weak and played at times..made me cringe a couple of times which is not at all!!..as i said to damaged bit more witt and imagination with your punches would improve your verse's

v/ Damaged- for better punches this puncline clinched it for me

I’ll Cut Ya Flesh For Free! But Riot’s ‘Shit’ Is Blessed Only When He Forced On Molesting-Priests. … (ouch)

Now hit me up on my battles under my sig..no hate..later

Sporadic is BETTER than BigChase

Rapbattlesuk= Sporadic 3-0 BigChase

RapWarz 1-2 Punch League= Sporadic 3-0 Big Chase

Rapverse= No show Bigchase

Now Tell me whos better?

Send a message via MSN to sporadic  
Old 07-14-04, 05:18 PM   #45
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 3240 794D

best lines:
mC Riot's-It's easy to see that your shit isnt even close to bein worthy/
In this TRIAL of styles, I'll let u pick da witnesses, judge, and jury/
So here's your SENTENCE, u get your whole life in PRISON/
For bein a whack lyricist, like a nerd, your "punches" are missin/
^ had me dyin' laughin'... lol

best lines: Damage1-I’ll Cut Ya Flesh For Free! But Riot’s ‘Shit’ Is Blessed Only When He Forced On Molesting-Priests. … (ouch)< had me laughin, too haa haa...

Betta vocab-Damage1 but every other word was rediculous, Betta Structure-mC Riot, i didn't get lost once... Punches: mC Riot even tho Damage1 was pretty good...

overall my vote/ mC Riot

nice battle, check mine oops i don't have any links.. lol
~wun~