RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-04, 08:50 PM   #31
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6795 8B94

LL.... his verse was HOT......a lil simplistic but better.......
Old 07-13-04, 08:54 PM   #32
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 6795 8B94

some of ya d/r cannibus.....LL ripped him and L's one of the greats........but feedin aint bad.......Flippin an ooponents verse is creative.........its actually a majordiss somettimes especially if you make their punch better.................^^^^^Makus right
Old 07-13-04, 09:49 PM   #33
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

Yeah...seriously people..Canibus is aight....but LL Cool J...seriously ripped him...it was a decent battle but...LL nuff said...1
Old 07-13-04, 10:19 PM   #34
Daclassic
If thats what you thought

IP: D35B 3F85

when this was goin on I felt canibus's 2nd round knock out better....I just felt his punches better.....

B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-04, 10:57 AM   #35
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

GET OFF OF LL'S DICK!

That nigga LL said some whack shit.. his whole delivery was whack, his rhymes were simple.. he fed off of Bis, he had his verse ghost written... all he talked about was his money and Canibus' wieght... his Chorus was weak... the beat was weak.. he had no punches, multies, or crazy flow....

Now Bis, talked about him sniffing coke, him being a fag... him not having skills so he shows off his body... talked about his wife sucking dick.. about his gay ass Citcom.. 2nd Round was very metaphorical on how he put Tyson in, and played it off how he bit LL... Bis came with the punches, meta's, multie syllable rhymes, the fury and just straight up hardcore disses...

CANIBUS WON HANDS DOWN IF YOU WOULD GET OFF OF LL'S DICK.. "HE'S A LEGEND", "HE'S A LEGEND" MEANING? HE'S NOT A FUCKIN GOD, AND HE'S NOT EVEN IN MY TOP TEN OF ALL TIME.. NOT EVEN TOP 20..... HE'S JUST A PART OF HISTORY, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SKILL.. I'VE LISTENED TO BOTH INDUVISUALS AND POUND FOR POUND, BIS TOOK THIS AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS..