RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what do you think?
i'm glad we went in 4 23.53%
we should have not gone in 3 17.65%
we should have invaded some where else 3 17.65%
we should just mind our own buisness.. stop being the world police 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-04, 09:31 AM   #31
dren
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ED9F 61C9

http://www.gravmag.com/oil.html#producers

looky here...we produce more oil than IRAQ does. look at the list...
Old 09-15-04, 10:38 PM   #32
Raptor
New to RB

IP: ABE5 5A5C

Bush demonstrated his shortsightedness when he drug us into Iraq, and his cabinet showed their cowardess and "yes man'ism" by not stopping him. Oh and Turban I feel u on that North Korea thing. Them mufukaz be test firin missles over our ally Japan and we aint doin shit about it. It's said they got missles now that can reach the west coast, so I'm wonderin when the fuk our Leaders, Dem or Rep, gone wake up and smell the beef. Anywho, I wrote a thread on this sub myself,"Fuk Rap, Rappers...etc" in Open Mic, check when u get uh chance. Aight 1
Old 09-15-04, 11:55 PM   #33
Reverse
.[M]ind.[I]ntellect.[F]low.

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 53A1 B36C

shoulda jus left this shit... da fuk was bush thinkin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
" who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones" -mike jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by res8qn3j
personally i think all jarule's songs are da bomb

Roflmmfao
Send a message via AIM to Reverse Send a message via MSN to Reverse Send a message via Yahoo to Reverse   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-04, 01:05 AM   #34
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 03AF 5452

At first i was like coo we finially gonna get rid of saddam.....but now i think its gotten out of hand......i think the government is keepin some shit from us....like why did we attack saddam when bin ladden is the real threat.....so i gotta say its bullshit....peayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-04, 02:20 AM   #35
Mistic-Rogue
Lyrical Prosperity

Text Record: 8-6
IP: 8EEC E82E

well i do think that it was right to attack because soething had to be done but bush is a war freak and should be overthrone at the next elcetion. but i think what america did was good because they keeped civilian causuallties to a minimum
Old 09-16-04, 02:21 AM   #36
Mistic-Rogue
Lyrical Prosperity

Text Record: 8-6
IP: 8EEC E82E

who you think is gonna win this years election???? bus or the other guy??
Old 09-16-04, 04:02 AM   #37
Plutonium
Straight From Da Lab!

IP: 205C 5614

the other guy(kerry), bush is a bitch who fucking starts war with middle easterns, how did bush claim presidency in the 1st place
Old 09-16-04, 11:34 AM   #38
dren
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
Bush demonstrated his shortsightedness when he drug us into Iraq, and his cabinet showed their cowardess and "yes man'ism" by not stopping him. Oh and Turban I feel u on that North Korea thing. Them mufukaz be test firin missles over our ally Japan and we aint doin shit about it. It's said they got missles now that can reach the west coast, so I'm wonderin when the fuk our Leaders, Dem or Rep, gone wake up and smell the beef. Anywho, I wrote a thread on this sub myself,"Fuk Rap, Rappers...etc" in Open Mic, check when u get uh chance. Aight 1

North Korea is a shit hole. I highly doubt they have any missles that could reach the USA. I highly doubt they have any missles at all that could do any harm what so ever. The North Koreans have a fake city you can see on the horizon when you are at the DMZ boarder. It is there to make them look prosperous. They have spies that defect to South Korea because when they get there they realize how much better the ROK is. I used to live in South Korea. The North is of little threat to anyone but the South.
Old 09-16-04, 11:36 AM   #39
dren
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistic-Rogue
well i do think that it was right to attack because soething had to be done but bush is a war freak and should be overthrone at the next elcetion. but i think what america did was good because they keeped civilian causuallties to a minimum

Something had to be done??? Why did something have to be done? Was Iraq an immediate threat to the USA??? NO! Why did we have to go in and take over their country and instate a leader?
Old 09-16-04, 07:02 PM   #40
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

i think its good we went to war wit Iraq for what they did to our 2 buildings in New York mayn...fuck them poor-nigguhz
Old 09-16-04, 07:28 PM   #41
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

Quote:
Originally Posted by dren
http://www.gravmag.com/oil.html#producers

looky here...we produce more oil than IRAQ does. look at the list...

didu read the whole thing tho man, it says "20 largest oil producers as of July 1999, in million barrels per day"

yo shit is from 5 years ago
Old 09-16-04, 07:30 PM   #42
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

North Koreas missiles cant reach the U.S.......... its as simple as that........ and iraq was no threat to America at all.......... the only time any Americans were threatened by people from Iraq is when we shipped those troops over there...
Old 09-16-04, 07:31 PM   #43
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: 3EC9 2F38

FUCK THE WAR......FUCK BUSH......FUCK KERRY......all them bitch asses gana get my ass sent to war man i aint willin to die yet fuck you know how many deaths there is now over 1000+ thats fuckin bull shit man i aint willin to die for some redneck who wants to be rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-04, 07:33 PM   #44
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: 3EC9 2F38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
North Koreas missiles cant reach the U.S.......... its as simple as that........ and iraq was no threat to America at all.......... the only time any Americans were threatened by people from Iraq is when we shipped those troops over there...

your a dumbass north koreas missles can hit cali and new york the two biggest production of money we got

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-04, 10:47 PM   #45
Raptor
New to RB

IP: ABE5 5A5C

Dren u say N.Korea is no threat, well then Why Are We Still at War with them? The U.S. Only Signed an Armistice with them, and thats only a 'Temporary Agreement to Suspend Hostilities( fighting.)' See it Wasnt a Peace Treaty that we signed with them. Next let me Re-emphasize to u the fact that N.Korea HAS FIRED MISSLES OVER OUR ALLY JAPAN ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION. This was done to intimidate japan and the rest of the asian nations in that region. Real harmless. Next, don't think that just because a people are poor or small that they are no threat. Thats Shortsighted and Foolish, better remember the little corporal Napolean, the other little corporal Adolf and his obscure little Political Party(the NAZI Party), the poor little yellow people of N.Vietnam( oops I mean 'of Vietnam'), the little tiny ass island called England(at one time the Sun could not set on her Empire because it was so vast), the small and poor little nobody named David( who killed a giant [Goliath]), the little group of 19 Saudi Hijackers who Devastated Our Nation on Sept 11th 2001 etc etc. See how many things in the past were perceived as non threats, because of their size or lack of wealth, until it was too late. Therefore Don't Fukkin Tell Me that The North is no Threat, just 'cause they appeared to look weak to u while u lived in S.Korea( probably as a military brat and not a servicemen.) The North lives very isolated from the rest of the World, but they are constantly threatening to destroy the U.S. whenever they do choose to communicate. Lastly, have u kept up with the News lately. A big ass Explosion was detected in North Korea[not the train thing] , which left a giant smoke plume( uh I wonder what that could have been?) and it's suspected that it was their first test of a Nuclear Bomb. So wake the Fuk up and smell the Beef they got cookin. More importantly I hope our Leaders do and soon.

Last edited by Raptor : 09-16-04 at 11:00 PM.