RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > RV Spotlight
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-04, 09:47 PM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.
 
Logic The Goonie's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,226
From: So. Killa Kali
IP:

Auspicious is an RB vet. Like WHOA. and im still holding peace.

and its like that
__________________

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 09:52 PM   #2
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!
 
Restricted's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,774
From: Pittsburgh, PA
IP:

Text, Audio, or Topical?

~R~
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 09:53 PM   #3
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.
 
Logic The Goonie's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,226
From: So. Killa Kali
IP:

its text like whoa

and its like that
__________________

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 09:57 PM   #4
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!
 
Restricted's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,774
From: Pittsburgh, PA
IP:

^Is This Kid Serious? Haha..

~R~
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 09:58 PM   #5
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!
 
Pop Lotty's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,073
From: Jerz.....
IP:

Uh. . . I bet R-Rated wins cuz ppl think vocab & multis > punches
which is stupid
__________________

Pop Lotty, Nigga



Get SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 10:00 PM   #6
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.
 
Logic The Goonie's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,226
From: So. Killa Kali
IP:

I know. Watch imma rip the shit outta him and they'll be like "Oh shit Soc! He used a 17 letter word on you! DAMN!".........and then ill e-bitchslap them

and its like that
__________________

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 10:30 PM   #7
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Posts: 6
IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I know. Watch imma rip the shit outta him and they'll be like "Oh shit Soc! He used a 17 letter word on you! DAMN!".........and then ill e-bitchslap them

and its like that

battle of the month nigka! remember!!! woot woot
__________________
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»...

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 10:01 PM   #8
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!
 
Pop Lotty's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,073
From: Jerz.....
IP:

lol
message in reply? Characters Show your signature
__________________

Pop Lotty, Nigga



Get SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 10:06 PM   #9
Key...
You Love My Style.
 
Key...'s Avatar
 
Posts: 4,598
IP:

Word

Rated. I apreciate it

Wun Fam nice interview.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."


Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.




  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-04, 11:44 PM   #10
anxiety
...
 
Posts: 4,917
From: colorado
IP:

Socrate's Vs. Re$tricted... OMFG... Both of these cats have had DR wins against me, they both won using a "sick" line, fucking pathedic... I would peep this if this was audio, because at least one of you would have skill... Lol...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.