RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-02, 12:50 AM   #31
Tha Tiger Dragon

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 89A2 1D07

Y'know what's buggin me? The way some of u make it seem so far fetched that someone might have faked their death. As if it's impossible. It doesn't take magic 2 do it. And its not a new idea. As far as the government is concerned, as posted, u can leave the country 4 7 years and they'll treat it like it never happened. Comparin Pac 2 Elvis is bugged out 2. Elvis is a denial case. Why? Cuz Elvis doesn't have a conspiracy theory surrounding his death. Witnesses. Heroin. And a fuckin toilet. With a fat dead man layin next 2 it. Conclusive. 2Pac, 4 one, has an unsolved murder case. Few witnesses. Lyrics in his music alluding 2 a disappearing act. More than a couple motives 2 do so. And this is just supposed 2 be denial because we can't deal with his death. Come up off that. Considering how many loose ends were involved in his murder, u'd have 2 at least consider the possibility that he had a plan. Maybe the plan went thru fine, but the shots really did kill him. Its either that, or he plotted it out and survived. Too much shit was floatin around the situation 4 it 2 be cut and dry that he's dead. I won't even go into the 7 theory, cuz that's been done 2 death. His lyrics thru All Eyez on Me at the very least are indication enuff. The next logical step would be 2 examine his case. Super-incredible loose ends through-out. If that ain't enuff, I don't know what else 2 say, cuz I'll admit, the 7 theory, tho the coincidences are very uncanny, isn't quite as concrete. Unless u couple it with everything else surrounding the situation. I could get into the motives and all that in depth, so I'ma shut up now.
Old 07-05-02, 01:46 AM   #32
Lowd Mowf

hMmMmMmMmMmMm.....

IP: 1636 8BC9

Quote:
Originally posted by .........sIn.........
Who else knows more about politics then Pac..??

living educated people or dead street legend... nuff said..

uNo...
Old 07-05-02, 03:34 AM   #33
.........sIn.........

IP: C15B 43D3

Prove he's dead..^^
I can pretty muc prove his bein alive....
Old 07-05-02, 03:40 AM   #34
SPiTFLAME

IP: 23CA 3AF8

this is stupid
Old 07-05-02, 12:40 PM   #35
Damen

IP: 8CC1 E9E5

Tupac Is Dead ..

He wasnt that tight in the first place geez..
Old 07-05-02, 12:47 PM   #36
Killah Koz

IP: 0BBE 8464

Quote:
Originally posted by Damen
Tupac Is Dead ..

He wasnt that tight in the first place geez..

then your stupid as fuck
Old 07-05-02, 04:07 PM   #37
Lowd Mowf

hMmMmMmMmMmMm.....

IP: 1636 8BC9

Quote:
Originally posted by .........sIn.........
Prove he's dead..^^
I can pretty muc prove his bein alive....

uh... 7 shots to the chest and back...

not too many people outlive that shit...

and it dont matter.. cause everyone will bullshit...

if he dont come back in 2004.. people will be like... naw.. he's coming back in 2005... and so on..

yall are just grasping at straws...

just assume he's dead.. that way if he's alive itll be a nice suprise.. instead of expecting his return and being dissapointed..

uNo...
Old 07-05-02, 10:39 PM   #38
Damen

IP: 8CC1 E9E5

Quote:
Originally posted by Koz

then your stupid as fuck

Why am i stupid ?

Becuz i said he was dead ?

Or because i said he wasnt that tight ?
Old 07-05-02, 10:54 PM   #39
sPLiFFeAZy

Re: hMmMmMmMmMmMm.....

IP: 6881 240B

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowd Mowf

if he dont come back in 2004.. people will be like... naw.. he's coming back in 2005... and so on..

uNo...

no man every one that thinks hes alive know that if he is he is cumin bak in 2004 that was tha plan.....eveythin has been goin to plan so i think he will be cumin bak in september 2004.if he dosent then he is dead and he will be know as a legend..

Old 07-05-02, 11:14 PM   #40
KaZe

Re: Re: hMmMmMmMmMmMm.....

IP: 460F D81C

Quote:
Originally posted by sPLiFFeAZy

no man every one that thinks hes alive know that if he is he is cumin bak in 2004 that was tha plan.....eveythin has been goin to plan so i think he will be cumin bak in september 2004.if he dosent then he is dead and he will be know as a legend..

of course its going to 'plan' because hes dead

the plan will be disrupted when your almighty knight in shiny armor doesnt return back from the grave or whatever

i hope you werent one of the people also believe the apocalypse was coming in 2000 and then changed your story and said well we counted wrong its coming end of 2000 begining 2001 and then just disappeared when the world didnt explode then
Old 07-06-02, 07:14 PM   #41
Damen

IP: CFDC F940

Tupac Is Fucking Dead ..

Remove yourselves from his nuts ..
Old 07-07-02, 11:54 PM   #42
sPLiFFeAZy

IP: 6881 240B

he is not dead if he was dead y would we be talkin about it 6 year after.....cause there is proff that he is alive
Old 07-08-02, 03:00 PM   #43
HotSauce

yo

IP: 7CE7 26AA

he's the greatest rapper of all time and to me, his music and spirit lives.... either way.

one
Old 07-08-02, 03:22 PM   #44
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP: 7D5A BE7F

this is turning into a "he's dead" vs "he's alive" shouting match....

no one can 100% prove he's dead or alive...in my opinion, the man is DEAD....biggies case is still unsolved 2....you think he faked his death? is biggie "comin back" in 2004 too? if he was to come back why would he let people know "the plan".....wouldnt that defeat the purpose of faking his death in teh first place? this is a plaaaaaayyyyyyed ass topic...it all sprouted from a rumor that he faked his death, and from people reading to much into his lyrics....if chino xl died today........would someone say...o he's gabriel, he's a angel, he's still alive....get off his nuts....he's dead and gone....he was a dope emcee, but he as been martyred so fuckin bad people are over exagerrating his music, and tend to forget OTHERS HAVE OPINIONS about it...he was good, but not the best to me....and if someone tells me "fuck you" cuz i dont like his music....well whatever, fuck you for not liking aerosmith songs beyotch!!!!!!!!!!! cock gobblers....

good day...
Old 07-08-02, 03:31 PM   #45
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP: 7D5A BE7F

Quote:
Originally posted by sPLiFFeAZy
he alive

there is way more things to prove that he is alive then he is died

look at all tha things that add up to 7

his age 25 2+5=7
last album feb 13,1996 died on sep13,96.......7 mouths after
he died 7 days after he got shot
he died at 4:03 pm 4+3=7
and i also think biggie died 7 mouths after pac bout im not sher......

this is by far the most ludacris bullshit i have ever seen concerning this case.....

and what does 7 represent spliff?

come on man get real.... 4:03 = 4+3? how come it cant be 4+0???? man....thats bullshit....

you can add any random statistics about his death and get ANY NUMBER....it means absolutely nothing....people did the same shit for kennedys death..and is kennedy still alive?????no he's not, he didnt fake his death either....did aaliyah fake her death? theres some mystery surroundin that....

shits all a crock...