RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-08, 03:47 PM   #31
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

? Actually if they teach you to read in Massachusetts, I just stated that in my opinion Nash is overrated because look who he has on his squad: mothafuckin Stoudemire and Shaq down low... that right there is enough for a good PG. along with Barbosa, Dias, and Bell takin shots... as a PG, if you can't lead THAT team to win more than 1 game in the playoffs, then yall need to hop off his greasy dick.

lmao @ me just playing against a dude runnin with the Suns on 2k8 and me giving Nash a wide open 3-pointer down by 2 at the buzzer annnnnnnnnnnnd... brick

irony...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-01-08, 04:29 PM   #32
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 005A 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Teevy™
? Actually if they teach you to read in Massachusetts, I just stated that in my opinion Nash is overrated because look who he has on his squad: mothafuckin Stoudemire and Shaq down low... that right there is enough for a good PG. along with Barbosa, Dias, and Bell takin shots... as a PG, if you can't lead THAT team to win more than 1 game in the playoffs, then yall need to hop off his greasy dick.

lmao @ me just playing against a dude runnin with the Suns on 2k8 and me giving Nash a wide open 3-pointer down by 2 at the buzzer annnnnnnnnnnnd... brick

irony...

^yea, seeing as he hasn't hit many clutch shots in his career, that's REAL ironic. =/

oh, and i suggest you go away from the CHILDISH state stereotype comments, because the rest of the nation has WAYYYYYYY more stuff to make fun about NC than they do MA. And you've already stated a lot. So let's not go down the childish road, ok? Cool...

and yea? So? Just because he has so many talented players doesn't mean that his productivity is going to be up. Look at the Celtics now. Rondo doesn't put up spectacular numbers, does he? No. He gets like 10 ppg or w/e don't know bout assists, etc etc. Nash HAS all these big time players and still he gets his points, his assists, and plays his D.

Plus, he is probably BIGGEST reason (Not this yr) in their prime years the Suns had such a great transition style of basketball. He moved the ball well, and kept the defense on his toes. I don't see West and Rondo doing that. Plus, in clutch times he isn't afraid to keep the ball in his hand and take that shot. In that Spurs game, he made that incredibly hard 3 pter near end of 2nd ot look easy.

I could see your point if all Nash did was pass the ball around, but obviously he doesn't. The stats don't lie.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 04:31 PM   #33
J. Luth
I see dumb people

oh and rofl I forgot to mention, there you go with another stupid comparison. a NBA video game with the real NBA. roflll first the real life to the net, and now this. What next lil daddy?

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 08:13 PM   #34
Blay'all

IP: 70E0 FA1B

okay, first things first you confused little harold & kumar lookin mothafucka - the whole NBA 2k8 thing was a joke... i was saying it was ironic that that just happened as we were in the middle of this discussion about Nash. i assumed you would have the common sense to realize that
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
^yea, seeing as he hasn't hit many clutch shots in his career, that's REAL ironic. =/

oh, and i suggest you go away from the CHILDISH state stereotype comments, because the rest of the nation has WAYYYYYYY more stuff to make fun about NC than they do MA. And you've already stated a lot. So let's not go down the childish road, ok? Cool...

and yea? So? Just because he has so many talented players doesn't mean that his productivity is going to be up. Look at the Celtics now. Rondo doesn't put up spectacular numbers, does he? No. He gets like 10 ppg or w/e don't know bout assists, etc etc. Nash HAS all these big time players and still he gets his points, his assists, and plays his D.

Plus, he is probably BIGGEST reason (Not this yr) in their prime years the Suns had such a great transition style of basketball. He moved the ball well, and kept the defense on his toes. I don't see West and Rondo doing that. Plus, in clutch times he isn't afraid to keep the ball in his hand and take that shot. In that Spurs game, he made that incredibly hard 3 pter near end of 2nd ot look easy.

I could see your point if all Nash did was pass the ball around, but obviously he doesn't. The stats don't lie.

okay, so you start out the post saying Nash hasn't hit very many clutch shots... then end it with your finishing point being that he takes clutch shots.

there are so many errors in your post i can't even address them all.

actually, if you've been watching the second half of the season and especially playoffs, Rondo's numbers HAVE been very impressive.

and this statement: "and yea? So? Just because he has so many talented players doesn't mean that his productivity is going to be up." doesn't make any sense whatsoever. yes, for a point guard that DOES mean that his productivity should go up... especially in the sense i was talking about, which is winning more than 1 game in the playoffs. i didn't say anything about PPG or any of that bullshit.

*waits for you to use the phrase "lil daddy" as the only point of your next response in an attempt to make me look stupid; instead making yourself look like a dumbass in the process*

Last edited by Watch Teevy™ : 05-01-08 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-01-08, 09:20 PM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
okay, first things first you confused little harold & kumar lookin mothafucka - the whole NBA 2k8 thing was a joke... i was saying it was ironic that that just happened as we were in the middle of this discussion about Nash. i assumed you would have the common sense to realize that

okay, so you start out the post saying Nash hasn't hit very many clutch shots... then end it with your finishing point being that he takes clutch shots.

there are so many errors in your post i can't even address them all.

actually, if you've been watching the second half of the season and especially playoffs, Rondo's numbers HAVE been very impressive.

and this statement: "and yea? So? Just because he has so many talented players doesn't mean that his productivity is going to be up." doesn't make any sense whatsoever. yes, for a point guard that DOES mean that his productivity should go up... especially in the sense i was talking about, which is winning more than 1 game in the playoffs. i didn't say anything about PPG or any of that bullshit.

*waits for you to use the phrase "lil daddy" as the only point of your next response in an attempt to make me look stupid; instead making yourself look like a dumbass in the process*

ROFL ok you clone of the Goodyear fat white marshmellow man looking thingie, first you start out YOUR post i'm saying i'm dumb for not realizing something that was NOT clear at all. You state Nash misses a clutch shot in a video game, THEN go ironic. Anyone with a brain would take that as you saying "he isn't clutch in video games, just like he isn't clutch in real life". If you wanted to make a point about what you said just say "funny i was just playing my dude in a video game as the suns. Ironic".

If you actually are getting an education at school and not just sucking tremendous cock with your grill, you'd realize the way you word a point determines how others will perceive your point. So LEARN TO MAKE IT CLEAR. ok? good...

Second, rofl @ you not recognizing I was being sarcastic. =/ should of given it away you idiot. Seeing as he's had a lot of clutch plays. Which i'm sure is what also played a role in him winning 2 MVPs.

Third, I have been watching. And everyone saying Steve Nash had a DISMAL play-off series. What were his stats? 16.2 PPG 7.8 APG. And you're saying Rodno was impressive? 12.6 ppg 8.0 apg ok, maybe impressive for HIM. but not compared to the rest of the PGs kid. Those are good numbers for a pg, but not IMPRESSIVE or great.

Fourth, how do you judge a players productivity by how many games he won? It's by how many points, assists, etc. what HE brought to the table. By your idiot logic you're saying that if Rondo were to shoot 0/18 and Celts still win by 20. He's more productive than Steve Nash if Nash put up 30 pts and 20 assists, yet the Suns lost. basketball is a TEAM GAME. the wins come from the team, not an individual. If you're judging two players on an individual scale stats DO come into play.

Fifth, *waits for you to try to make a creative quip, yet only making himself look even more stupid because it lacks any humour and is a pathetic attempt at trying to put some one down*

ps. you suck at making points and defending them fyi. Please, on doing anything that requires writing, bringing up points and backing them up.You lack the skills, homie. sorry

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 09:36 PM   #36
Blay'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
If you actually are getting an education at school and not just sucking tremendous cock with your grill, you'd realize the way you word a point determines how others will perceive your point. So LEARN TO MAKE IT CLEAR. ok? good...

Second, rofl @ you not recognizing I was being sarcastic. =/ should of given it away you idiot.

LMFAO @ all the contradictions again... then claiming that I suck at making an argument.

so, when i assume you would have the tiniest bit of intelligence in interpretating that nobody seriously believes video games = real life, i need to make my points clearer.

but when you say "Nash doesn't hit clutch shots" and i think you mean "Nash doesn't hit clutch shots," a $10 grill that i owned 3 years ago and wore on Halloween dressed up as Lil Jon is preventing me from being able to think.

when does the US News & Report come out with their college rankings?

Old 05-01-08, 09:42 PM   #37
Blay'all

lmao... i just can't get over how stupid you make yourself look by taking yourself seriously saying stuff like "you suck at making arguments" on here b/c you're buttsore that nobody off of the internet takes you seriously at anything. lol

i swear, you and JTR's little team effort of sticking up for each other would be cute as hell if ya'll did it in real life... you should really consider meeting up and practicing. maybe make some youtube videos and shit.

who the hell goes to this much effort to critique somebody for saying "Steve Nash is trash..." thats an opinion, and on any other hip-hop forum the conversation would keep on rolling and probably about 10 people would agree. lol, but nobody would sit there and get mad about it. LMAO

Old 05-01-08, 09:47 PM   #38
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
LMFAO @ all the contradictions again... then claiming that I suck at making an argument.

so, when i assume you would have the tiniest bit of intelligence in interpretating that nobody seriously believes video games = real life, i need to make my points clearer.
Considering you fucking posted like 40+ times in a thread comparing people's net behavior to their REAL life behavior. YES you do, because I seriously believe you'd think something up like that, goodyear boy.

but when you say "Nash doesn't hit clutch shots" and i think you mean "Nash doesn't hit clutch shots," a $10 grill that i owned 3 years ago and wore on Halloween dressed up as Lil Jon is preventing me from being able to think.
rofl so when somebody says something stupid, you've never heard someone repeat it sarcastically like "Yeaaaaa, because so and so is soooo gonna happen" it's called sarcasm kid. LOL @ you not realizing that.

when does the US News & Report come out with their college rankings?

/............................

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 09:47 PM   #39
Blay'all

oh, and on top of all of that, you're the one making bogus points. me saying that if Nash was a great point guard then with the team he had he should have been able to win more than 1 playoff game is NOT comparable to saying that if Rondo went 0-18 and the Celtics won then he had a great game himself. it IS comparable to saying that if Rondo was a great point guard then, considering the team he has behind him, he should be able to lead them past the Hawks. thats how you qualify a great PG. its about leadership on the court more than it is about stats... like the QB of basketball.

Old 05-01-08, 09:55 PM   #40
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
lmao... i just can't get over how stupid you make yourself look by taking yourself seriously saying stuff like "you suck at making arguments" on here b/c you're buttsore that nobody off of the internet takes you seriously at anything. lol
umm 1. If you're intelligent it's not hard to DEFEND a point you made yourself. There's obviously a reasoning behind why you make a certain point, so if you have trouble putting that into words, then lord help you.

and rofl @ buttsore that nobody takes me serious off the internet.

Weren't you the same person who said how good my writing is? and trying to convince me to come to your university in a nowhere state like North Carolina? Or are you NOT considering yourself as a person outside the net?

I'm probably making more money than you by just sitting at my computer desk bumping music and copying and pasting e-mails. I'm not overweight and lack the ability to grow facial hair on my face. I don't wear XXXXXL black tees and try to act something I'm not. And I'ma fucking sexy mu fucka () and I'm the one not being taken seriously? Look in the mirror son....

i swear, you and JTR's little team effort of sticking up for each other would be cute as hell if ya'll did it in real life... you should really consider meeting up and practicing. maybe make some youtube videos and shit.
Word, we'll make sure to rock grills and oversized tee's, and call eachother fuck boy haters and lil daddy too! So we can be cool like you!

who the hell goes to this much effort to critique somebody for saying "Steve Nash is trash..." thats an opinion, and on any other hip-hop forum the conversation would keep on rolling and probably about 10 people would agree. lol, but nobody would sit there and get mad about it. LMAO
Works both ways. You're taking the same amount of effort to form a rebuttal to each and everyone of my posts. Talk about a contradiction, huh?

Oh, man just when i needed something to keep me entertained before Lost. thank you lil daddy

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 09:58 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
oh, and on top of all of that, you're the one making bogus points. me saying that if Nash was a great point guard then with the team he had he should have been able to win more than 1 playoff game is NOT comparable to saying that if Rondo went 0-18 and the Celtics won then he had a great game himself. it IS comparable to saying that if Rondo was a great point guard then, considering the team he has behind him, he should be able to lead them past the Hawks. thats how you qualify a great PG. its about leadership on the court more than it is about stats... like the QB of basketball.

uhmm and at the same time, ONE PERSON can't help a team win. He can do as much as he can to help, but if he doesn't have enough help it won't matter. Look at Kobe. ONLY NOW, when he has better supporting figures are the Lakers looking like a threat.

The suns are on a downhill slide. LOL @ even comparing them to the SPurs. The spurs are sooooooo much more talented than the Suns this year. That Shaq trade was fucking stupid. and the coach blew game 1, by taking out all the big men and only keeping 3 pt shooters. the spurs knew this and EXPLOITED IT, by not calling time out, and knowing Ginobli could EASILY take it to the rack with no big inside men to stop him. Nash did his part by making the clutch shot.

and i'm sure my points aren't as bogus as trying to argue that a 2 time NBA MVP is garbage

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 10:01 PM   #42
Blay'all

okay, let me break this down for you... you need to lay off the White Castle and start paying attention.

so, you made the statement:
"yea, seeing as he hasn't hit many clutch shots in his career, that's REAL ironic. =/"

so, you are now saying that you were being sarcastic by making that statement. which would mean that in reality what you meant was that it is NOT ironic that Nash missed the shot in my video game (which at this point you thought i was being serious about) because he DOES hit clutch shots all the time in real life. i come to this conclusion because the "REAL ironic" hints sarcasm that you actually think it ISN'T ironic, and you already stated that you were saying he does hit clutch shots all the time.

so, we come to this non-sarcastic statement: "It is NOT ironic that Nash missed a game winning shot, because he DOES make them all the time in real life."

maybe you need to look up the word "irony" in the dictionary.

look, it is really out of my personality to go into this much detail analyzing something like this on the internet, but please, Spully boy...

Do not EVER again in your precious little e-life try talking down to somebody smarter than you saying some stupid shit like "you suck at making arguments" when the whole basis of your "argument," when it comes down the the technicalities that you wanted so bad to act like you understood, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

now PLEASE tell me you were able to follow that.

Last edited by Watch Teevy™ : 05-01-08 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-01-08, 10:09 PM   #43
Blay'all

and lmao @ you saying anything about where i am right now being in any way a "nowhere"... whats the name of the school you go to again? oh yeah, thats right... nobody's ever heard of it before.

check the national college rankings for the University of North Carolina - you should be able to find it fairly easily... HINT: its right up near the top

so you want to be a sportswriter? ask all of the ESPN anchors what journalism school you should go to. maybe you could sit down with UNC graduate Stuart Scott while you're there.

once again, it is not in my personality to criticize any other man for where they go to college... but you're just gonna sit there and say some dumb shit like "a nowhere state like North Carolina"... LOL, please.

Old 05-01-08, 10:13 PM   #44
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
okay, let me break this down for you... you need to lay off the White Castle and start paying attention.

so, you made the statement:
"yea, seeing as he hasn't hit many clutch shots in his career, that's REAL ironic. =/"

so, you are saying that you were being sarcastic by making that statement. which would mean that in reality you meant was that it is NOT ironic that Nash missed the shot in my video game (which at this point you thought i was being serious about) because he DOES hit clutch shots all the time in real life. i come to this conclusion because the "REAL ironic" hints sarcasm that you actually think it ISN'T ironic, and you already stated that you were saying he does hit clutch shots all the time.

so, we come to this non-sarcastic statement: "It is NOT ironic that Nash missed a game winning shot, because he DOES make them all the time in real life."

maybe you need to look up the word "irony."

look, it is really out of my personality to go into this much detail analyzing something like this on the internet, but please, Spully boy...

Do not EVER again in your precious little e-life try talking down to somebody smarter than you saying some stupid shit like "you suck at making arguments" when the whole basis of your "argument," when it comes down the the technicalities that you wanted so bad to act like you understood, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

now PLEASE tell me you were able to follow that.

no maybe YOU need to pay attention and I also suggest the subway diet.

An argument, whether it is on the internet, over the phone, written, or even during sex is still an argument.

I'm studying journalism, and have written my share of opinion pieces and in an opinion piece they teach you that your goal is to state your point, and then DEFEND it and in the end hope to have convinced non-believers that your point is valid, or is atleast worthy of argument sake and not something to just blow off. And from the critique i'm gotten from my editors, and the UMASS Amherst sports editors (Who guaranteed me the #1 sports writing slot if I get accepted), and even yourself, have told me I'm doing it the way I should. So I know how to form

So just because it might happen on a rap board, it's still an argument. And LOL @ "oh you taking it so seriously". It's an argument, if you're gonna spend the time to post paragraph after paragraph (like we've both been doing it) why wouldn't I try to take it seriously? You're acting like making an argument is like pushing a 50 ton boulder up a steep hill. I'd rather "take this serious" then waste my time typing useless mumbo jumbo back and forth. That's just plain stupid.

And as far as you claiming you're smarter than me? lmao Kid, you don't know me. And don't even try to play the college game. Where you go to college isn't the ultimate factor in who's more intelligent than someone else. So stop gassing yourself up.

You were the same kid back when you started rapping and had your lil group with that kid "Hard Target" or some bullshit like that, claiming you gon make it big and that you were making moves. You talk the talk, but failed to walk the walk. Quit gassing yourself up marshmellow boy

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 10:21 PM   #45
Blay'all

^ huh? Hard Target??? i seriously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, not trying to be difficult... i really don't, that wasn't me.

but uhhhh, yeah you definitely didn't address the fact that I just proved YOUR argument to be faulty. instead, lets see.. youuuuu...

1. continued to insist that i don't know how to form an argument when i just proved yours completely faulty... yet you still failed to addressed that.
2. gassed yourself up by talking about you getting offered the "#1 spot" on your college writing staff thennnnnnnnnnnn
3. told me not to "gas myself up" over college

yeah, i think it would be best for my brain cells if i just stopped posting in this thread. goodnight.