RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-05, 12:20 AM   #31
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEFC E273

ok how do you explain that everyone came from adam and eve. if your mom and dad had sex, and created you and your sister, then you and your sister had sex, your baby would most likely be retarded or ahve some birth defect.
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 12:22 AM   #32
Moral
The Darkness

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

Okay If You So Sure Where Do You Think Us Humans Came From???
Old 08-18-05, 12:23 AM   #33
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moral
Okay If You So Sure Where Do You Think Us Humans Came From???

evolution my friend...
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 12:23 AM   #34
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

we evolved from apes....apes evolved from somethin else ect. ect.
Old 08-18-05, 12:23 AM   #35
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: F940 2708

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
evolution my friend...

Ok....where did homo sapiens come from then?
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 12:24 AM   #36
Moral
The Darkness

I'll Pray For You Dawg...Cus You've Bin Watching To Much Movies Pal....
Old 08-18-05, 12:25 AM   #37
Moral
The Darkness

Quote:
we evolved from apes....apes evolved from somethin else ect. ect.

Maybe You Evolved From An Ape Speak For Yourself Man The Rest Would Be Angry At You.
Old 08-18-05, 12:26 AM   #38
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

your brainwashed....or your parents are brother and sister
http://www.becominghuman.org/

Last edited by New Meth0d : 08-18-05 at 12:30 AM.
Old 08-18-05, 12:26 AM   #39
Reflekt

if you got something disrespectful to say..please dont say it..this was a real cool dude and i'd appreciate it if u kept your thoughts to yourself..
Old 08-18-05, 12:28 AM   #40
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

word i say'd r.i.p, but this thread wasnt about your friend this thread is about "toasting till we die", and making peace with god...not about your friend

im sorry for your loss as i have said before
Old 08-18-05, 12:34 AM   #41
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

New method: No one should try and argue with you about your views. But as with most athiest's, you sound real naieve trying to disprove religion when you know very little of it in the first place. Religion is the message of something greater than yourself and is beyond space time and especially human science. The world is going to go through big changes in your life time and you most likly wont live to see it end. Faith is not something that should be proven or disproven & if you want some real meaning in your life, start studying religions and understand more fully what you are trying to disprove. I'm not trying to discredit your argument, but I am trying to broarden your perspective. If you like buddhism, then become a buddhist.. No matter what your calling is, athiesm only leads down a path to depression and fear of death. I know because I used to be in the same boat, then I came to some powerful realisations and now I follow religion & would die for my cause, small details such as proof of miricles cant be looked at as viable evidence to disprove god himself. But these are things you need to discover yourself..
Old 08-18-05, 12:44 AM   #42
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
New method: No one should try and argue with you about your views. But as with most athiest's, you sound real naieve trying to disprove religion when you know very little of it in the first place. Religion is the message of something greater than yourself and is beyond space time and especially human science. The world is going to go through big changes in your life time and you most likly wont live to see it end. Faith is not something that should be proven or disproven & if you want some real meaning in your life, start studying religions and understand more fully what you are trying to disprove. I'm not trying to discredit your argument, but I am trying to broarden your perspective. If you like buddhism, then become a buddhist.. No matter what your calling is, athiesm only leads down a path to depression and fear of death. I know because I used to be in the same boat, then I came to some powerful realisations and now I follow religion & would die for my cause, small details such as proof of miricles cant be looked at as viable evidence to disprove god himself. But these are things you need to discover yourself..

word thank you nos, for coming in here and saying someting meaningfull and important. i think i will look into buddhism more. to be honest i think my views on god have been shaped by my experiences with death, i.e losing friends and family., but yes i agree athesim is not the way to go. because you will be lookin over your shoulder constantly fearing death. and i know i may be nieve, and i feel this comes with my age. i am young and i still have many things to consider, and many things to discover. so right now im takin it one step at a time....im jsut tired of these kids saying god this god that when they blatantly dont know what there talkin about and just say what there parents tell them...i am not in a postion to tell anybody since i myself have not studied the bible indeph., but i also feel that other kids who have not studied the bible ineph have no right to tell me that i am wrong.

overall thank you nos and i will take your advice
Old 08-18-05, 12:52 AM   #43
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Quote:
word thank you nos, for coming in here and saying someting meaningfull and important. i think i will look into buddhism more. to be honest i think my views on god have been shaped by my experiences with death, i.e losing friends and family., but yes i agree athesim is not the way to go. because you will be lookin over your shoulder constantly fearing death. and i know i may be nieve, and i feel this comes with my age. i am young and i still have many things to consider, and many things to discover. so right now im takin it one step at a time....im jsut tired of these kids saying god this god that when they blatantly dont know what there talkin about and just say what there parents tell them...i am not in a postion to tell anybody since i myself have not studied the bible indeph., but i also feel that other kids who have not studied the bible ineph have no right to tell me that i am wrong.

overall thank you nos and i will take your advice

I'm glad man.. & Always remember to make your own sense of things, dont follow preachers blindly like most religious people do. Finding god is a search of personal development & should always be discovered by the individual in his/her own way..