RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-05, 09:18 PM   #31
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: B73C 3D1E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

listening to your tracks again?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 09:22 PM   #32
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Uhm no.. I was referring to MY THREAD. I would think you know the difference. My original post = the creation of that thread. NOT this one.
Old 08-18-05, 09:25 PM   #33
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

I swear you act very dumb for one that thinks they know a lot...

I KNOW MY THREAD IS OPINIONATED. IT SAYS SO IN THE FIRST POST. WTF about that do you not get?!
Old 08-18-05, 09:29 PM   #34
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

The word OPINION is written clearly on the first post (in MY THREAD).. Sorry I have to stress this because you keep tryna elaborate things I did NOT say. Now go to my thread and tell me you don't see what I originally said or that you didn't read my post out of ignorance. Just a reminder I'm still talkin bout my (that, not this) thread. Now go on.
Old 08-18-05, 09:30 PM   #35
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~

I KNOW MY THREAD IS OPINIONATED. IT SAYS SO IN THE FIRST POST. WTF about that do you not get?!

EXACTLY...U made it known that it was ur OPINION...which is what critique is

Dooms makes a thread about "how to get known" and he's not even known...

something is terribly wrong with this picture

like I said...follow this "mans" advice

u'll be exactly where he is...on a fuckin rap site redirecting other people back to a fuckin rap site

Nuff said

I'm going to bed
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 09:36 PM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:

Man WTF do you not understand?? you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fiya
nigga you don't realize that at the end of your post you said the EXACT same thing I said in my original post for the thread.

You said your thread was an opinion, I said mine is not. You asked me the same questions I asked you and I ripped your whole argument by posting my ACTUAL credentials - which by your own admission you had none of. WTF do you see is the same as that?? YOUR ATTEMPT TO "OWN" ME BACKFIRED ON YOU. Learn to fuckin read you ignorant clown, lol. You already "owned" yourself by even asking those questions and cause your flying monkies The Q and LV to own themselves in the process, lol. Like I keep on telling your selective-reading ass, if you wanna ask more dumb-ass questons, go create a new thread and ask em in there, but you're not dumb enough to go make a public fool of your self in your own thread LOL. This is way too easy.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 09:40 PM   #37
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
EXACTLY...U made it known that it was ur OPINION...which is what critique is

Dooms makes a thread about "how to get known" and he's not even known...

something is terribly wrong with this picture

like I said...follow this "mans" advice

u'll be exactly where he is...on a fuckin rap site redirecting other people back to a fuckin rap site

Nuff said

I'm going to bed

I'm convinced that explaining anything logical to you is liek explaining color to a blind man. I alerady have what I need to get what I want, sooo..who's Q? lol. I dedicate my time to see if I can help someone get the deal they're looking for using facts about inner industry info and you come in and do everything possible to shut that down. Simply said man, "what a true motherfuckin faggot".

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 09:48 PM   #38
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

I swear you dumb... You concentrating on tryna "clown" me right now.. You sounding retarded. You start talking bout posts in this thread when I was referring to MY thread.. You telling me my thread was opinions when I said IT WAS.. That's ALL I SAID. And that's where you tried to clown me in my thread. Your final post (in that thread) say OH, Okay this is merely a Opinion's thread when I SAID THAT in the first place... So you clowning me = not happening. Stfu. Wait I'mma let you get the last word, so you can feel you right. Go ahead.
Old 08-18-05, 10:00 PM   #39
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 0825 899A

Aight, coo thanks dooms for the blatantly obvious facts. (didn't really know this)
Old 08-18-05, 10:04 PM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
I swear you dumb... You concentrating on tryna "clown" me right now.. You sounding retarded. You start talking bout posts in this thread when I was referring to MY thread.. You telling me my thread was opinions when I said IT WAS.. That's ALL I SAID. And that's where you tried to clown me in my thread. Your final post (in that thread) say OH, Okay this is merely a Opinion's thread when I SAID THAT in the first place... So you clowning me = not happening. Stfu. Wait I'mma let you get the last word, so you can feel you right. Go ahead.

:sigh: alright LF, I'll pretend I don't know what you're saying and I'll break it down real slow for your own purposes. You...LF...came into this thread and asked me the identical questions I asked you in your thread pertaining to you listeniing to people's tracks and reviewing them. Now it backfired on you....LF...when you asked them since I A: already answered them before you asked them and B: postd the info in some place that you had a creative excuse for not reading and C: actually had actual credentials to make people actually think your opinion is at all "informed". I asked you those questions because you act as if your opinion is either A: accurate or B: knowledgable when there's no reason at all to believe that it's either. And the funny shit is that you..LF...went through all that trouble just to come back in my thread here that's completely irrelevant of me making any opinion on anyone of anything - just to say that You said exactly what I said, that your opinion dosen't matter since you don't know jack fuckin shit? Now THAT'S brilliant.

LF, I honestly don't give two shits or one fuck what happens here or any other board since the net = nada in the "big picture". what I do give a shit about is when some uninformed individual comes across as if they're educated and knowledgable - particularly on a field that I hold dear to me, and give "opinions" as if they're constructive when they actually know nothing. You can end up doing far more harm than good. You've already embarassed your self here numerous times in your assumptions alone, so I ask; is your purpose in this thread here done or do you have some more face you're trying to save?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 10:05 PM   #41
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...1ndeph...
Aight, coo thanks dooms for the blatantly obvious facts. (didn't really know this)

lol not a prob.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 10:13 PM   #42
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

LMFAO! @ You.. Yet you don't care what goes on in these threads and what goes on at sites.. but you got almost 2 thousand posts.. a lotta caring right there.. There you go with your selective reading. Doing harm? haha yeah you really gonna do us all harm telling us information bout ''the industry" because you so-called work there as an A/R when yet you're on here every single day like most peeps. Point is how you gonna tell somebody about the industry when you aren't making huge moves yourself. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. Difference you do assuming you have all this and the net is bullshit according to you, then why you on it? Just like my opinion on a flaw is according to me. And you owning a minor record label is "according to you"... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nigga.
Old 08-18-05, 10:34 PM   #43
Acumen
The.Champ.Is.Here

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 963B DD50

wow @ this...ughh Doomsday.. thanks for the help.. and idk why people tryna clog up a thread..

Open Battles:
Acumen vs SKeptiK

Text Rec: 1-0
K.O.'s: 1
Send a message via AIM to Acumen   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-05, 10:42 PM   #44
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
LMFAO! @ You.. Yet you don't care what goes on in these threads and what goes on at sites.. but you got almost 2 thousand posts.. a lotta caring right there.. There you go with your selective reading. Doing harm? haha yeah you really gonna do us all harm telling us information bout ''the industry" because you so-called work there as an A/R when yet you're on here every single day like most peeps. Point is how you gonna tell somebody about the industry when you aren't making huge moves yourself. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. Difference you do assuming you have all this and the net is bullshit according to you, then why you on it? Just like my opinion on a flaw is according to me. And you owning a minor record label is "according to you"... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nigga.

:sigh again: I'm a mod. You notice how mods have waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more posts than everybody else? that's because every thread we edit goes on our post count. Every time I lock a post and explain why I locked it, it counts toward my psot count. So think how many ACTUAL posts I have. If you checked my post history I have less than about 800 ACTUAL posts that aren't locks and so on. smh...

Who said "I work in the industry"? Go quote that one, lol. I'll be right here when you can't come back with any proof of your statement.

what "huge moves" are you talking about? There's only ONE move for The Rush and that's a distribution deal. Do you even know wht that is? lol. But I'l play along since you obviously STILL ain't read the thread I linked you to. "How much "big moves" does one have ot make in order to beable ot help someoen else get to the same point"? I'm not telling people how to get signed or nothing since that's completely different from label to label. I'm just telling em how to get their foot in the building. You see that as some great accomplishment. I don't. Talking to an A/R is easy, common, and far from a big deal.

What do I have to prove to anybody? you asked and I told you. What are you talking about?

Because it lets me know how different types of peopel are reacting to my music. Why wouldnt' I want that? Hell if I can help someoen out along the way then wh wouldn't I do that too?

The differene is that I can prove everything I said. You can't prove your opinion. Do you see why you're a fool now?

smh...

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-18-05, 10:46 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acumen
wow @ this...ughh Doomsday.. thanks for the help.. and idk why people tryna clog up a thread..

no prob man. and the reason they're clogging the thread is they're not in a spotlight. If they had the info and posted it it'd be cool - but doomsday does it and I'm a bad guy. Go fig.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.