RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-05, 06:52 PM   #31
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9133 0431

so whats ur point....u sayin he doesnt deserve the fame he got just cuz he white....how would u feel if i said u dont deserve no fame cuz ur black..would u care or would u be pissed same EXACT thang....except u descriminating against whites and u might be right bout his ma but thats him because that WHO he is not WHAT he is...it aint like he hates his ma just cuz he white seriously i dont care who it was started from....basketball started out as a white sport but now u watch and it mainly all black people....and there's not like theres a problem wit that believe me people are people no matter what color..and everybody should be in everythang thats involved with any human...u may not wanna admit that this is racist but i can tell u have some predajice opinions and u seriously have ta change them nobody should have any grudges or doubts cuz of what they are....yo maybe u and a handful of other people wit the same problem has grew up around racism and that...but yo ur friend is wrong..if he didnt like eminem simply cuz who he was then i wouldnt care but because of what he is?? now thats wrong....i bet u one million bucks ur friend would say eminem was the best rappa ever if he was black right??...yo all rappin is is puttin words togetha and expressin all ur thoughts....that doesnt require any certian type of race ta do that...yo seriously racists should really consider growing up
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 06:58 PM   #32
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP: 9133 0431

^^^and thats talkin bout white people and any race of racist
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-05, 09:43 PM   #33
Magic5

IP: 2311 4CAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
no matter how many words they may type in it wunt hurt or scratch me...

peace

Seriously?

I thought the words I type were like, giving you black eyes and shit.
Old 08-26-05, 09:46 PM   #34
Magic5

IP: 2311 4CAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
I respect your oppinion, but if blacks discriminate against whites we are no better then what they're doing to us. Thats very hipocritical. Em=one of the best.

Excuse me.

..What "they're" doing to us?

Uhh.. Would you mind removing the stereotypes out of your posts.

That shit gets kind of annoying.
Old 08-27-05, 04:39 AM   #35
tim dim
Middle Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: 9790 61D6

You gotta give props to eminem for what he's done with hip hop... I mean most people proberly wouldn't even know what a rap battle was if it wasn't for em..
I could write an essay. But fuckit Im done stating the obvious.
Old 08-27-05, 05:03 AM   #36
InfiniteStan
Flyweight

Text Record: 3-5
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Yeah I Got Ur Back ''''straight Aim'''''!!!!!! ...we All Know Eminem Is Number One On Top.. Dont Matter What Color!!! Anyone Could Get On Top If They Put Their Minds To It!!.. And We All Know Em Is Also One Of The Best Rappers.
Send a message via AIM to InfiniteStan   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-05, 05:08 AM   #37
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

You have to be joking..

v/ this thread for most mis-lead n00bie opinion of the week..]

Soz yvonne but em is close to the top of hip hop right now and although he is falling off lyrically, he still deserves the respect he gets for rising up as a white dude in a prodominantly black industry.

Would your opinion be the same if a woman who had slightly man-ish features was near the top of a male oriented career and people were giving her shit about it?

I honestly dont think so..
Old 08-27-05, 05:13 AM   #38
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Excuse me.

..What "they're" doing to us?

Uhh.. Would you mind removing the stereotypes out of your posts.

That shit gets kind of annoying.

Stop being naive and wake up please.
Old 08-27-05, 05:14 AM   #39
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You have to be joking..

v/ this thread for most mis-lead n00bie opinion of the week..]

Soz yvonne but em is close to the top of hip hop right now and although he is falling off lyrically, he still deserves the respect he gets for rising up as a white dude in a prodominantly black industry.

Would your opinion be the same if a woman who had slightly man-ish features was near the top of a male oriented career and people were giving her shit about it?

I honestly dont think so..

Yeah EXACTLY. Nos sums it up yet again.
Old 08-27-05, 12:42 PM   #40
.Mystique.
New to RV

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 72AA 464B

Dont seem to understand what ya'll think about em acting black...... He dont rap gangsta like blacks. You aint never heard a black guy rap about stuff em does... HEs his own person rapping about stuff no ones ever thought of. Hes a good rapper who dont act black. Im white to. I rap but only cuz i grew up with black people an my family is black so i picked it up from east side projects in baltimore maryland.

MYSTIQUE VS INFINITESTAN

"Once you start merking, Never Stop"
GraveYard
Murkz
Infinite Stan

KO'S
Send a message via AIM to .Mystique.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-05, 02:14 PM   #41
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mystique.
Dont seem to understand what ya'll think about em acting black...... He dont rap gangsta like blacks. You aint never heard a black guy rap about stuff em does... HEs his own person rapping about stuff no ones ever thought of. Hes a good rapper who dont act black. Im white to. I rap but only cuz i grew up with black people an my family is black so i picked it up from east side projects in baltimore maryland.

damn wake up and get those fuckin stereotypical thouhgts out of ur mind...it obvious u a normal white person, im white too but damn im not even near as predajice as you....just cuz they black dont mean they gangsta sure alot are gangsta rappaz but that only cuz it's a BLACK industry...so obviously alot more blacks are gon be gangsta rappin then us white people....if it was a WHITE industry alot of whites would be gangsta rappin too...and some people ACT black but some are natural...it just a skin color....whites pronounce just as much r's as blacks.....and other white people talk no r's along wit the rest of the black race...some have an accent some dont...some white people dress black, some blacks dress white....people are people no matter what color...all blacks aint gangsta...they dont all leap sky high...not all of them like chicken...god people are so fuckin racist and predajice
Old 08-27-05, 04:40 PM   #42
Young Crip
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 1269 3AAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
i was spittin with some dudes in my crew when another guy said eminem dosent deserve to be a rapper...and im kinna feelin him cos..

if it wasnt for blacks who started the whole rap shit he wudnt be where he is,i mean,eminem is white yo and he trynna act like he's black...thats more or less like being a wigger(no racism here)...he always disses his mom and thats fucked up...cos no matter how bad she musta been at least she didnt kill him b4 comin to earth and she decided to endure the 9months pain and shit...she did what she did outta frustration and for survival...so him gettin fame thru one way is kinna ball knocking...i heard he's a member of a black cult called "the panther" or "black panther"..w/e...its not fuckin right...cos from what i heard that cult is for blacks only and mayne the god fathers of rap werent white...in those days of slavery,when the blacks would gather to sing they'd get tortured and shit(we all know that black music started from the gospel to jazz and so on...this dude also said)by the whites...i know it aint his falt but mayne he dosent deserve the rap fame he got.and if u look at things from a racial perspective he's just like a white stone in the sac...and i got tons of peeps sayin fuck dr dre for bringin up a monotonous white guy...they say eminem is takin too much advantage of what he got...cos he got black niggas by his side now he feels he can diss whoever...yeah he may be tight but he's gatta keep it on the fuckin low..plus eminem always raps about the same things...and he always talkin about his daughter..mayn he aint the first man to have a daughter plus he couldnt hold a family and he lets the whole world know...thats not a gd reason to be proud...

to conclude eminem has just gatta keep it on the low and to me he's to be on the rick or pop level cos thats what his origins created...

what y'all think?

stupid ass bitch... please get a life...
Old 08-27-05, 05:02 PM   #43
Barz&Penstripes
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-3
IP: B495 4026

Hip Hop is a form of musical expression whose origins were created by African Americans. Hip Hop developed into a culture that everyone can partake in. Its a way of life! Eminem is a dope emcee but the world is filled with dope emcees from all walks of life. Recognizing who's the best simply is a matter of perception. He's the best for what he does and what he stands for. The Black Panthers is not an occult it was and is an organization to help preserve the African American community by help policing, and bringing about self reliance in thoses communities. Gangster rap is not exclusive to only African Americans all races these days talk that bullshit. Eminem is just an emcee that made it. If your his fan, cool. If you think he is the best, cool! But thats your perception. Now you be the best at what you're great at and develop your own legacy. Leave that dude alone and rise above stereotypical racial bullshit. Peace & hip Hop!
Old 08-27-05, 05:45 PM   #44
!x.c.c.x!
'A life of crhyme'

From: north,east,south,west, who cares (a.k.a i dont no witch)
Text Record: 0-0
IP: B7EB 8905

this is kind of racist..........

so what that blacks made it,so what if hes white, you dont have to be black to be a bad man or rap, whites are just the same as black accept the different color, i think u sud all shut the fuck up, this is racist......i dont care if hes white ro wants to be black its his music not hes looks or anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barz&Penstripes
Hip Hop is a form of musical expression whose origins were created by African Americans. Hip Hop developed into a culture that everyone can partake in. Its a way of life! Eminem is a dope emcee but the world is filled with dope emcees from all walks of life. Recognizing who's the best simply is a matter of perception. He's the best for what he does and what he stands for. The Black Panthers is not an occult it was and is an organization to help preserve the African American community by help policing, and bringing about self reliance in thoses communities. Gangster rap is not exclusive to only African Americans all races these days talk that bullshit. Eminem is just an emcee that made it. If your his fan, cool. If you think he is the best, cool! But thats your perception. Now you be the best at what you're great at and develop your own legacy. Leave that dude alone and rise above stereotypical racial bullshit. Peace & hip Hop!

exactly!
Send a message via MSN to !x.c.c.x!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-05, 09:28 PM   #45
Inspiration
Banned: Biting

IP: 72AA 464B

yeah seriousley alot of hard core racist kats in here. Im white an can rap better then half these black ppl on here.. Not saying all of them are bad but ive beat a good share of them