RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-05, 06:37 PM   #31
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

its a shame u watch tv and see some footage and then believe what you see. remember that the news is a show that gets ratings just like any other show. that is how they make money. so when they say its black people not getting help they are doing it for two reasons. 1)our media has become the most biased in the world and 2)they say that to get all the blacks in america in an uprage and to hate bush

why do u think the media puts a negative spin on iraq and then right now they are telling you that bush is not helping them because they are black? that is because our media is biased against bush and his cabinet. the media CHOOSES not to show the footage of the whites who were affected more, in order to make all of you form a negative opinion on our country and bush.

so congrats, your a sellout and a media tool if you watch that shit and believe it. i have famly down there, the blacks that are left always stay to loot and rob and do bad shit. and always the white ppl leave. but notice how mississippi and alabama get no attention just the blacks in new orleans. think.

but no doubt about it george bush is not a good leader and he has made almost every bad decision possible.

Last edited by DON : 09-08-05 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-08-05, 07:18 PM   #32
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryogenix
when you become an african american, then you will understand why we pull the race card.

Because you take any excuse you can to get a free ride...
Old 09-08-05, 07:40 PM   #33
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: FAA9 D655

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Because you take any excuse you can to get a free ride...

shut the fuck up
now you see why I dropped yo bitch ass from my crew
and you cried like the little bitch you are
bitch ass bitch
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 07:42 PM   #34
anxiety

Quote:
shut the fuck up
now you see why I dropped yo bitch ass from my crew
and you cried like the little bitch you are
bitch ass bitch

Good one
And I aint cry I just said your stupid... Which you are... So bye now.
Old 09-08-05, 08:41 PM   #35
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
i have famly down there, the blacks that are left always stay to loot and rob and do bad shit. and always the white ppl leave.

wow..............you think you're one to talk about racism?
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 09-08-05, 09:04 PM   #36
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

^if the truth is racism, then yes im a racist. almost every black person stays in new orleans during a hurricane and afterward they come out and loot. dont believe me ask anybody who lives in the city, thats why all the whites leave cuz its true, same reason why almost every family down there owns a gun for hurricanes, cause the poor black ppl loot the entire city.

and you think ur one to talk about wats true or not?, please u have no knowledge of how things are, fuck racism, every black guy is gona play race card all the time. its the dumbasses like you that actually give a shit and care what they think or say due to race.
Old 09-09-05, 12:58 AM   #37
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Quote:
when you become an african american, then you will understand why we pull the race card.

Wow..
While you join the forefront for fighting against the white man putting steriotypes on your race. Take time to think about all the african americans in gangs, shooting, stabbing, robbing.. Disturbing the peace, wanting to fight everyone, selling drugs, raping, selling guns, killing or bashing people for simply being in the wrong areas, ETC ETC ETC......

Look you want to pull the race card on your government every time something goes wrong, but your not prepared to face up for the things SOME (def not all) your people bring to america as a country. Bush might be a racist fuck to your people, but try and give me a good reason why all the lower class people promoting thug life and living as career criminals in gangs that hate the government and wanna live as outlaws should be treated as well as the upper class citizens that pay their taxes and dont disturb the peace. Look, that aint even the issue though, the issue is that a natural disaster happened to a largly populated black area, and FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) did a shit job of getting it under control.. You have absolutly no proof that the government or more importantly GEORGE BUSH said "ohh there just black, lets be real slow and hopefully some will die anyway"..
But sure...............
You pull that race card my brutha......
And I'll keep seeing the situation from outside all the bullshit and I will say what most white people are too scared to say due to that all powerful fucking race card being pulled on them aswell..
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 01:59 PM   #38
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Nos is different in america. We talked on aim about this. Aus is different. America is full of racism. We the past the blacks and whites have, blacks ARE a secondary race. We have people who were raised by racist people which most of them are in office. People are so fuckin naive about this thing. Especially those who are white. I understand you're not racist, but they won't accept other whites being racist. I know none of you will ever really get this or understand it, but like Mim said in a past thread I don't know him. I never been white so I don't know how it is. People are quick to accept that, but you know EVERYTHING about being black. Seriously when I was little I was never a leader. On TV I saw all these sidekick black ppl. I never thought I could be anything, but a white mans shadow. You don't understand man. And how come no one is quoting don's post? Every post he makes about blacks are racist. NO ONE cares about that do they?
Old 09-09-05, 02:04 PM   #39
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Nos is different in america. We talked on aim about this. Aus is different. America is full of racism. We the past the blacks and whites have, blacks ARE a secondary race. We have people who were raised by racist people which most of them are in office. People are so fuckin naive about this thing. Especially those who are white. I understand you're not racist, but they won't accept other whites being racist. I know none of you will ever really get this or understand it, but like Mim said in a past thread I don't know him. I never been white so I don't know how it is. People are quick to accept that, but you know EVERYTHING about being black. Seriously when I was little I was never a leader. On TV I saw all these sidekick black ppl. I never thought I could be anything, but a white mans shadow. You don't understand man. And how come no one is quoting don's post? Every post he makes about blacks are racist. NO ONE cares about that do they?

Well sure, you could play it that way... Blacks are a secondary race or whatever... There are more whites in America than blacks though, I'm sure Kenya won't have a white president... But the thing is, we are actually working towards having a black president... 100 years ago people would say it was impossible, now, people will say that it's improbable... But we will have a black president one day...
Old 09-09-05, 02:13 PM   #40
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Yeah, but progress doesn't mean it doesn't exsist. I mean can you honestly say goerge bush isn't racist. I mean its just a bad system you know? I'm obviously not racist. Far from it. But people who deny it exsist always puts me on defense. With the panthers being hooked on heroin. Tupac being killed, and all this info in the hands of racist people born in the racist times. http://whiteriderradio.com/communit...ee2308a4fbe3d33

^There are so many like that. And bush clearly said while evading an afgan question "american poverty is in the hands of them. America is made of independents and their problems are not mine".
Old 09-09-05, 02:14 PM   #41
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 2F02 F341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeah I agree dude.. Bush is a fucking twit..
But it just annoys me that attention whores like Kanye West make stupid statements pulling the race card when its not called for then have people agree with him for w/e weird reason they concoct in their heads........

lol. does CNN show the same shit in Australia? Cuz I don't think you know how true the shit Kanye was talking about was.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 09-09-05, 02:40 PM   #42
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranks™
lol. does CNN show the same shit in Australia? Cuz I don't think you know how true the shit Kanye was talking about was.

Lmao... It's not true... And I'm pretty sure they say the same shit in Colorado.
Old 09-09-05, 05:21 PM   #43
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 2F02 F341

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Lmao... It's not true... And I'm pretty sure they say the same shit in Colorado.

^ ...

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/629.html

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 09-09-05, 05:24 PM   #44
anxiety

Whatever I'm done arguing this.
Old 09-09-05, 05:27 PM   #45
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: 7CE4 151B

yeah the video link made yo ass SHUT THE FUCK UP, didnt it?
lmao, you had nothin else to say after that, didnt you?
fuckin e-style dropped, clown
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote